It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Wa state

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with learning new things. Learning about aviation and meteorology would explain how you are seeing what you see. Sticking your fingers in your ears "lalalala I cant hear you, dont tell me anything that disagrees with chemtrails or i will call you an idiot" is not how to go through life, but thats your call.

No chemtrail believer has been able to tell us why ice is supposedly unstable in cold temperatures, or why planes paths should not cross at some point.

If you disagree with the commonly held belief that air is very cold and very thin at altitudes jets fly at, or if the thousands of airplanes are flying around the country daily, then just say why

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOne

I'm not interested in aviation or meteorology or contrails.

Which is a bit like saying you want a detailed explanation of how heart surgery takes places, but you're no interested in medicine or human biology ......

I'm interested in what they are spraying in my skies. So when you "get a clue" about these things, let me know and we can have a conversation.

Well that's easy: water vapour and other residues from burnt fuel.

btw the reason I come on to these chemtrail threads is because the CIA pay me 0.001 cents for every debunking post I make for them

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Which is a bit like saying you want a detailed explanation of how heart surgery takes places, but you're no interested in medicine or human biology ......

I'm interested in what they are spraying in my skies. So when you "get a clue" about these things, let me know and we can have a conversation.

Well that's easy: water vapour and other residues from burnt fuel.

btw the reason I come on to these chemtrail threads is because the CIA pay me 0.001 cents for every debunking post I make for them

thanks Andy , you made my day !!!

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this topic is still alive on this site or not, but I just came across it and wanted to add my bit. While I don't agree with Patriot One's methods of name calling, I do agree with the fact that chemtrails are very much their own anomaly.

I have pictures, and a friend of mine has video, showing two planes in the sky at the same time - one leaving a chemtrail, and one leaving a contrail. The first leaves behind a thicker substance that stays in the sky and expands - the second has behind it a small trail that vaporizes. They looked to be close enough that the atmospheric conditions would be the same for both planes. Also, these pictures and videos were not taken during colder weather.

There are a couple questions I find interesting...

Why is that these trails began showing up only in the last ten years? These are not the same skies I grew up with. And why does the animated feature, Over the Hedge, have them in the sky? There are other animated features that show more of the sky than this movie, but they don't have them. I'm not saying this is proof - I'm saying these are worthy questions to ask.

Take the weight that the word 'conspriracy' brings to the table out of this conversation. Forget all labels that can be slapped on someone to easily dismiss their views and/or information. Only bring that which you already know when it comes to how most things in this counrty are handled. In other words, are we more often manipulated or supported? Lied to or trusted with the truth? Now also bring logic, critical thinking, and observation without bias. When I did that, I couldn't accept the traditional explanations to these 'new' markings in the sky above me.

I think people go wrong, and move into the 'conspiracy realm, when they start to speculate the reasons/answers behind some of the biggest questions of our time. I personally feel what's most important is awareness. Being aware enough to ask the questions. I don't have to know the who, where, why, and how before I can comment on the what.

The what is that none of my childhood and young adult pictures have these trails in the sky. None of my childhood and young adult movies have these trails in the background. Even though, nowadays, I see one or more of these trails in the sky at least once a week and in almost a 1/3 - 1/2 of the movies I watch. My bull*** alarms start going off when someone tells me, "Oooh, they're a natural occurence. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to see here. Just go on with your life."

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Contrails are formed by the same processes that form clouds.

The byproduct of the combustion of jet fuel is water vapour, lots of it.

At 30,000+ feet, it just condenses and forms a cloud, that’s all.

Nothing to see here folks, move along!

Hahaha!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Nope, nothing like it. He is saying, by my interpretation that he understands contrails, meteorology and aviatian aren't the subject at hand.

We the people who explore aspects of this "debate" aren't satisfied with the packaged explainations as they lack depth.

This has nothing to do with heart surgery!!!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I listened to an old coast2coast interview with Clifford Carnicom last night on YouTube.

Mr. Carnicom lists 7 possible theories about why chemtrails exist. He has known for years what they consist of. Visit his website, carnicom.com, to find out.

Only very young people, those with no memory, paid minions or those who swallow fluoride toothpaste can claim that chemtrails don't exist.

Anyone that tries to debunk something so incredibly obvious is a part of this horrible crime and I challenge them to a duel.

So there.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I spent many hours out on the water during the summers in the 70s-80s-90s. Never saw any these "contrails". I even went through all of my boating pictures from those days, nada.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To add to Marsha Law's suggestion...The documentary Aerosol Crimes is really informative and eye opening. I want to say it is by Carnicom, but I could be wrong. If you can't find it on google video go to the website the lastoutpost.com - they have it listed under the chemtrail section =D

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To add to Marsha Law's suggestion...The documentary Aerosol Crimes is really informative and eye opening. I want to say it is by Carnicom, but I could be wrong. If you can't find it on google video go to the website the lastoutpost.com - they have it listed under the chemtrail section =D

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes, 'Aerosol Crimes' is by Clifford Carnicom at carnicom.com.

On the Jeff Rense site you can find many archived programs about chemtrails and morgellons disease.
Steve Quayle's website below has a huge gallery of chemtrail pictures.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mxyztplk

WHO sprayed Agent Orange in SEAsia? BLACKWATER AVIATION would do it in a blink. and not even care what they where spraying or on whom they were spraying it on

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

Lots of people don't notice persistent contrails. That doesn't mean they don't exist before they're noticed. You simply didn't notice persistent contrails until recently, so you're making the assumption they didn't exist until recently.

As for your photos, most photos of the sky even today don't capture these contrails. They're common enough that you might see them a few times a week, but uncommon enough that if you were to take a few random pictures of the sky at random times of day you probably won't photograph any.

If you don't believe me, just check google images using the phrase "ww2 contrails" and you will find dozens of photographs of contrails from the 1940's. They've been around nearly since the beginning of powered flight.

I've always watched the skies, so I've seen these ever since my childhood in the 80's.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Mx........

I'm way beyond wasting my time arguing whether Chemtrails exist or not.

They exist and I want answers from the Government on what is being sprayed in my skies.

i39.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

The correct term is contrail. I take it you don't live near an airbase or airport? On any given day the sky is full of them here.

If the government secretly wanted to spray chemicals into the atmosphere, they would use crop-dusters at night, or say they are spraying for Gypsy moths or mosquitos, not do so in plain daylight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join