It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 June 1939, Legion Condor / Bush, Schroeder, NATO 22,23 February 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
6 June 1939, Legion Condor / Bush, Schroeder, NATO 22,23 February 2005
Bush in Brussels, 22 February 2005: NATO is the most succesful alliance in History.

Bush in the castle of Mainz, Germany, 23 February 2005 - differences to 6 June 1939:
- illuminati planning for the cerimony: how to keep the masses out of the streets, instead of the opposite
- military parade: mercenaries of the new generation instead of fanatic cannon fodder

Notes:
6 June 1939, Legion Condor - The Condor Legion victory parade

This photo was released by the illuminati January 2005
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i still dont understand what you're trying to get at. sorry if i'm a bit slow.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
me 2 i still confused now than when i read thepost an looked ay photo whats the point of it all??

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Matt,

Could u please stop using cylical thread references to try to prove a point?

Creating one thread linking to another of your threads which links to a 3rd thread of your creation does not prove anything beyond your knowledge of posting a link in a thread.

Furthermore could you please state what your point or case is along with your supporting evidence.

Statements like "do I have to spell it out for you" are of no value whatsoever.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
wow! now the "super-secret" illuminati group ( while there is not a single bit of evidence that they actually still exist ) have released a photo ?? press conference ? media section of the illuminati inc. ? come on...

i have really no idea what you want to say matt...bush & schröder illuminati ? hell why not ? could you please post more than just a few links ? you opinion / theory or whatever ?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
"US President Bush got a raucous welcome in Georgia on Tuesday. But he also got a hand grenade thrown at him. Why was security so tight when he visited Germany in February and so lax in Georgia, one of Europe's furthest outposts?"
service.spiegel.de...

Answer was given above.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Keep people off the streets seems like a plausible solution.

But seriously, the people who are asking Matt to spell it out, you know, you might as well just reject what he says now, because you are not going to learn to think for yourself by having others draw conclusions for you.

Look at the Nato logo. It takes every 90 degree turn in the swastika, and straightens it out, and what do we have, 4 straight Star points, each one half-black, half-white, symbolizing the corner of the swastika, that has been re-integrated with the outlying white portion of the Swastika.

Ask yourselves, what was 52 years before 1997? 52 years is an Aztec cycle...
What, 1945, and the end of World War II?

And what happened on Christmas, 1997, to tell us all we are ushering in a new age?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Akilles,

Originally posted by akilles
Look at the Nato logo. It takes every 90 degree turn in the swastika, and straightens it out, and what do we have, 4 straight Star points, each one half-black, half-white, symbolizing the corner of the swastika, that has been re-integrated with the outlying white portion of the Swastika.

And what happened on Christmas, 1997, to tell us all we are ushering in a new age?

If you straighten out every 90degree turn in a swastika you get a straight line.... ooooohhhh spooky!!!

The straight line - symbol of the beast (well a snake with arthritis anyway)

The NATO symbol is blue and white not black and white.

What did happen on 25/12/97?

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
LOL, what a load of cobblers (above you BHR, not you
) I know you shouldn't laugh at nutters but why the hell not?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Waynos,

It made me laugh too.

I look forward to the reply to my previous post.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You know what?
This man is a genius... Think about it... he gets you riled up... you post here..(points for him).He replies to your scorn... he adds a new tread link then you go to the next tread..(he gets points for your post)...etc...etc...etc...LMAO... Great idea. He doesn't have to make sense just keep you going in circles having you all post as you go. BRILLIANT!!!

Opps I posted this... dang I just gave the butt some points...ROFLMSAO!!!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by synystyr69]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Synystr69,

Thanks very much to you for your addition to this thread.

It looks like Matt has found a soulmate.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

join