It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI FOIA Request Uncovers a Second Hillary Server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder why Clinton hasn't been indited by now? Wasn't that one of trumps campaign promises?
Perhaps he forgot....

She could be a "cooperating" witness. That would lessen her jail time. Hillary's already frail.

I would hypothesize that she cut a deal with Trump to not try to recount or mess with election results in exchange for letting her off.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Pyle
Lol first page and in the twitter feed.

vault.fbi.gov...

Yes I have already read them. You should have led with that link and the damn pages numbers. Add the tweet after as a supplement.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Just now hitting twitter after some journalists hit the recent FOIA drop. Who knew that HRC had a second hidden server the whole time?

Looks like we were either lied to by the former FBI DOJ administration or it was deliberately withheld.

mobile.twitter.com...

Got anything besides twitter? Twitter like facebook isn't a credible news source. Perhaps something from instagram or tumbler....

Oh come now, you source garbage links and opinion pieces, citing them as fact and you have the audacity to question Twitter? Did it ever occur to you that this warrants exposure? What better place then Social media 😊

Man, tired of being on the wrong side of history yet? Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

vault.fbi.gov...

Yes I have already read them. You should have led with that link and the damn pages numbers. Add the tweet after as a supplement.
😫😫😭

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That was their Holy Cow moment,
Still a very stupid thing to have done.

These people are stupid....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Boadicea

just screwing around in super abstract idealand here but maybe Obama was a foreign intelligence operation?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

vault.fbi.gov...

😫😫😭

Hum... why are so many people avid about posting social media links but against primary sources...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

vault.fbi.gov...

😫😫😭

Hum... why are so many people avid about posting social media links but against primary sources...

Contact a mod and move along.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Must be nice to afford having two servers. I suppose it was paid for by our government or with charitable contributions.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder why Clinton hasn't been indited by now? Wasn't that one of trumps campaign promises?
Perhaps he forgot....

She could be a "cooperating" witness. That would lessen her jail time. Hillary's already frail.

I would hypothesize that she cut a deal with Trump to not try to recount or mess with election results in exchange for letting her off.

If that's the case, it must have been by handshake and temporary. Hillary is closer now to jail than ever. Obama is so angry at Hillary, that he's not coming to her defense either.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Lol great point.. cnn is fake news but info wars or twitter?!?!

Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: avgguy

Lol According to Twitter..

Not the FBI or some credible news site..

Twitter..

You do realize even trump own IG said hillary should never have been charged, right??

No one should Trust random # they find on twitter. Asking for primary sources shouldnt be made fun of but encouraged. Heaven forbid that though right?

Hmmm I don’t know.
I suppose it’s like all the deranged Leftists believing the “piss dossier” that was paid for by the DNC’s goons?
Except it is a fact that the hag bitch had one illegal server, would her having 1, 2 or 10 more be a surprise?
Negative.

Well the server itself wasnt illegal until a law was passed AFTER she left the job. Her using it the way she did also wasnt illegal as per the IG and Comey both. She likely would have been fired had it come out during her tenure but it wasnt criminal.

Second by calling it the "piss dossier" just show your hand as an uninformed person who has latched on the GOP propaganda. The dossier is much more then that one claim you try to use to discredit the whole thing. Try reading it sometime.

I have read it.....utter fabricated garbage. But you guys will believe anything.
As far as anything Comey said.......

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 3-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Just now hitting twitter after some journalists hit the recent FOIA drop. Who knew that HRC had a second hidden server the whole time?

Looks like we were either lied to by the former FBI DOJ administration or it was deliberately withheld.

mobile.twitter.com...

Got anything besides twitter? Twitter like facebook isn't a credible news source. Perhaps something from instagram or tumbler....

Twitter has become just as credible as CNN or MSNBC...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is new? She had 6 of them if I recall correctly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

You clearly did not even look at the content of the twitter post. Check it and get back to us.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"No Deals"

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Pyle, just calm down. You and JoshuaCox should just chill. Yeah sure, it would have been better not to use twitter as a primary but thats not the focus of this thread. You mentioned it once, now everyone knows "fbi vault" and page 96 of the PDF. Can we move back to the op content and discuss the ramifications of said successor server?

"We have the server[S]"

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnendingVigilance

Pyle, just calm down. You and JoshuaCox should just chill. Yeah sure, it would have been better not to use twitter as a primary but thats not the focus of this thread. You mentioned it once, now everyone knows "fbi vault" and page 96 of the PDF. Can we move back to the op content and discuss the ramifications of said successor server?

"We have the server[S]"

Even better is the fact the OIG has every single one of Clintons emails, including the ones deemed "personal". Anthony Weiners laptop apparently had more then 650k emails. The emails were described as everything Hillary related since 2009. The laptop was apparently acting as a backup for her private server as well as for all of her blackberry devices that were destroyed.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Investigating the Clintons is like digging up a mass grave.
Another layer of bodies?
More under that?!
Oh good Lord.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join