It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: ISIS Caught Using US Weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's the same game as always...we arm the moderates of the gov we want overthrown, who then later turn the weapon on the U.S military. bengazi it was stinger missiles the cia was funneling to the moderates, that ended up being used against a U.S helicopter in afghanistan, luckily the missile was not armed. the serial numbers were traced back to the cia cache in bengazi. same game ...still doesn't work
edit on 3-8-2018 by Knapperdude because: I can't spell worth s$#@ on my cell phone

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So I'm assuming there is a date of purchase on a invoice you've seen that eludes to it being under this admin or no?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Some of the issue here is how the arms industry has advanced. Private heavy arms dealers, subcontractors, and spy agencies all advance weapons manufacturers profits and see returns whether information or wealth. The us doesn't manufacture weapons. They order them from private companies operating in the us.

There isn't for the most part a US government factory stamping out M 40's. You can't really say we outright supply people with arms.

We do leave them behind as a government policy or have (not sure if we still leave piles of automatics because it's cheaper than packing them up)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: ClovenSky

It is almost like the Military Industrial Corporation is beyond petty politics.

Funny right? They seem to trascend party politics. Gosh I'm actually starting to like them more just on that alone.

I really hope your tact was a little off in that comment. I don't think them being beyond politics is anything close to being good. The MIC (I like corporation instead of complex for the C) should be constrained to the full will of the american people through a republic form of government, not democratic.

I find absolutely no humor in killing innocent people. Why do you?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

Not Trump. But here you are, blaming here again

I never stated Trump was responsible for starting the cycle that has come to past for many Administrations. I am saying, rather clearly, the arming of ISIS continues under this administration, as with the others before it.

This revelation doesn't appear to sit too well for you hence the deflection.

I have no evidence either way, but I don't think this suggests that the supply of weapons to isis is continuing under the Trump presidency as before. Isis has been largely decimated in the time since Trump was inaugurated (for a number of reasons). They are nothing like the threat they once were.

I would argue that these are more likely arms given to them a few years ago when they were a much more cohesive entity. Make of that what you will.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

a reply to: SummerRain

Who, then?

All of them.

They sat right front centre of the Executive branch, they had the power to front up and address this issue, and instead they've let it play out. ISIS, Taliban you name it... we've been involved in arming them all... we've helped stoke the fires, and each and every Administration would've been well aware during that time. This one is no different.

Do you agree?

Most of them, I agree.

remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Tony Stark...

OMG Yass! lmao, dirty deeds, done dirt cheap haha..

edit on 3-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This article is from 2012, reading this will cause you pain :

HUFFINGTON POST 08/01/2012 05:53 pm ET Updated Oct 01, 2012

WASHINGTON, Aug 1 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, U.S. sources familiar with the matter said.

Obama’s order, approved earlier this year and known as an intelligence “finding,” broadly permits the CIA and other U.S. agencies to provide support that could help the rebels oust Assad.

This and other developments signal a shift toward growing, albeit still circumscribed, support for Assad’s armed opponents - a shift that intensified following last month’s failure of the U.N. Security Council to agree on tougher sanctions against the Damascus government.

The White House is for now apparently stopping short of giving the rebels lethal weapons, even as some U.S. allies do just that.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ISIS™ = Israeli Special Investigation Service

Ever notice when ISIS™ was the main cog in the PsyOps, each time the Media claimed they were making recruiting tapes, yet each terrorist wore a hood and gloves? To hide the true ethnicity..

You want to point fingers? Haliburton™ ; Politicians™; War Mongers don't get off on the (D) or the (R) IN FACT, politicians don't give a snip either, the R and D is for folks still playing the 2 Party Paradigm. Don't be one of those folks.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

this is most likely from the batch sold to Iraq in 2005. besides them, there have been only 3 countries allowed to purchase tow 2. Egypt, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia so it came from one of these 4 countries.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So ISIS uses American guns and strike mostly in the middle East and Europe. Good to know that the US of A is fighting a shadow war against Europe.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

So you'll not blame who started this? Instead you'll feed your Trump hate and blame it on him?

Who started the long cycle of arming terrorists? Reagan? Nixon? Kennedy?

Rome? Britain? This sort of thing has been going on for thousands of years.
edit on 3-8-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Deflection? Nope. Just connecting the dots. Someone needs too...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Obama ordered an immediate withdrawal of troops
He did not give them time to destroy them , nor were they allowed to bring them back to the US
Left a veritable weapons cache just for the bad guys.

You did know this , didnt you ?
Evidently not.
Everyone else did.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
He did not give them time to destroy them , nor were they allowed to bring them back to the US

Evidently not.
Everyone else did.

Just like Reagan, Bush, Clinton, etc. It's cheaper. Logistically simpler.

The mountains of m-16's left in Lebanon etc...Trump will do it too.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Evidently not.
Everyone else did.

No. Not like anyone else.
That was the first time the military was pulled so fast and were ordered to just leave the weapons there
It was so dumb , Obama put the military on civilian airliners

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Who, then?

The deep state.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Evidently not.
Everyone else did.

No. Not like anyone else.
That was the first time the military was pulled so fast and were ordered to just leave the weapons there
It was so dumb , Obama put the military on civilian airliners

Actually very similar to reagan. 1983 left piles of weapons also traded arms for hostages to Iran.

Ps we have left weapons everywhere. Korea, Vietnam, lebanon, bosnia, Syria, iraq, it goes on and on.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 3-8-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I am simply appalled at these baseless lies. Move along now nothing to see here.....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you speaking of Iraq?

Bush ordered the withdrawal of troops in 2008 over a few years. This was shortly after Obama promised so on the campaign trail You know, Iraq? the same Iraq Trump claimed he opposed invading and that we should never have gone there in the first place?

I'm confused on where you stand on the occupation of Iraq. Heck I'm confused where Trump stands on Iraq. Seems to be a whole lotta contradictions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join