It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: MountainLaurel

.......I thought P=Pope, referencing post 997/998.
He wasn't asking who's the Pope's master is?
Like I said in a previous post, I remember the drop but was on other things so it got left behind, so to speak.
Need clarification, if possible.

Agartha posted earlier this unrolled thread by neon.

www.neonrevolt.com...

neon speculates the P stands for Payseur ( one of the 13 bloodlines ) possibly an offshoot of the Merovingian Bloodline....possibly guardian of the Pope ? Makes the claim the Vatican has been in "debt" to them, thus compromised for a long time.

A lot to digest, lol, didn't read the "scary" stuff yet ! Really kinda freaky seeing my maiden name on that list, as far as I know my Dad's family came from pretty humble beginnings, what's really strange is that I've always been proudly told we are Irish, but really it's an English name ??? They were all raised Catholics and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Very family orientated and good to our kids.

I asked my Dad the other day if he ever knew anyone abused by the Catholic church, he told me no, other then the Nuns made you do your schoolwork ! He said the Nuns were saints when he and his two older sibs had to go into an orphange , Grandpa was in WW2 and my Grandma got sick. He said they were very kind to him until his family was re-united and Grandpa came home, lol, 3 more sibs were born
All the kids went on to do pretty good in life, a few self made millionaires even !

Still having a hard time with this. I do remember reading that some thought he was referring to the Massimo Family and their ties to the Jesuit Order.......
It has been a while and I can't remember the details. For some reason this is nagging at me.
Gonna do some digging.
edit on Sun Aug 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Aallanon

I like Praying Medic too. Any other YouTuber that is as good?

If you want to laugh a little try Sir Patrick Mac on IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth).

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good find! I'd like to know what Brazile and Browser were doing when news of his being shot reached them. Were they together? I can understand Brazile being summoned to the E.R... But mayor Browser?

It is odd, isn't it?
A standard mugging/shooting in the wee hours of the morning...and the head of the DNC and the Mayor get out of bed and follow the victim to the hospital?

I thought it was just a robbery gone wrong?

How many of those happen in DC every day? Has the Mayor taken a personal interest in all those others?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: queenofswords

So the three pyramid sides are the public face the keystone is...

eisegesis?

The children of Enoch?

The bloodlines?

I was attempting to follow a trail pertaining to that Q drop from Nov. #133, specifically the last sentence: “Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”

I find out there is a YouTube video with that exact title and decide to see what it is all about. But, I get this YT message:

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Brick wall. Censorship is getting ridiculous. We can't even follow where the trail leads because some a-hole at Goog YT Twitter FB has decided they don't want us "going there". First time I actually personally got that feeling of being forbidden. I don't like it at all!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

I've uncovered something doing a decode on the #1926 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub that you quote. The pic below shows the COVFEFE method using keyword "[Cause]" (the first bold word and first line of the post):

The DECODE gives a result of DDFIA.

As you'll see from the acronymfinder link there is only one answer: The Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art.

Doris Duke was the daughter of James Buchanan Duke who made a fortune from Lucky Strike cigarettes and hydroelectric power.

Her WIKI is very interesting; her only child died a day after it's birth. She crushed her interior designer with her car.

Her first husband "served several months as US ambassador to Canada" (worth seeing if Bronfman ties). Her second husband was a Dominican Republic diplomat - the state department warned her not to fund his political agenda!

She had affairs with Errol Flynn and General George S Patton, amongst others. She posted a bail of $5,000,000 for her friend, former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos after the latter was arrested for racketeering.

Her philanthropic work in AIDS research, medicine, and child welfare continued into her old age, some of it unknown to the public during her lifetime

Doris was cremated within 24 hours of her death.

Anyhow, back to the foundation! Whilst it's located in New York, it funds Shangri La in Honolulu, Hawaii, where the museum of Islamic Arts is kept.

According to this Daily Mail article Barack Obama visited whilst holidaying as POTUS in Hawaii:

He spent the afternoon at the Shangri La Islamic arts center built by tobacco heiress and socialite Doris Duke.

This looks like a rabbit hole of family connections to understand.

Am I right in thinking the DUKEs are one of the 13 bloodline families?

edit on 19-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Pondering your post, I re-read this Q drop from November, #133:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

Holy Moly queenofwords....post #133 even......my brain hurts ! This post seems to imply that something from above is involved, or at least " believed " to be involved. The temples are high on mountains, secluded on Islands, decorated for something looking down on them ?

Satan / Aliens ? Does God look over all of this ?

Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.

This 'Eye' is being fed money, blood and resources ? WHAT is the keystone, the key to the other side ? The 13 families have become the 3 major powers ? IDK, as complicated as it can seem, maybe it can also be as simple as the nose on our face ? LOLOLO.....did the " bloodlines " make too many bastards with "Dragon Blood" to control ?

Was Good and Evil always the choice ? What does this picture mean ?

or this one, do you guys see the 3rd baby in Mary's arms ?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Virgin of the Rocks.
Da Vinci was a secret follower of John The Baptist.
In his depiction, DaVinci has the baby Jesus and angel pointing to baby John as the savior.
edit on 19-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The kids are fighting intellectual ideals, concepts, instead of the actual tangible forces of enslavement. They're fighting isms, all created by the system itself to fester hate among the slaves. They never storm the castle, they burn the neighbor's house, their cousin's retail shop, which, I can guarantee, NEVER has the roths, the paseurs, the soros' doing anything but laughing. This is not a intellectual war based on tavistock definitions, it is a spiritual war whose roots date back millions of years.

This post reassures me that people are actually getting it.

Notice how terrorist don't target the buildings and places of the elite they claim to be fighting. Its usually regular folk at airports, hospitals and schools that get blown up while they sit comfortably watching the conflict they instigated from afar. (No, I am not suggesting to take up arms against the elite, the pen - or now the keyboard - is the most powerful weapon)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Holy smokes. I didn't know there were that many STRANGE things associated with Seth Rich's murder. Is the FBI investigating? One would hope so!

If the FBI were investigating, there wouldnt be a citizens research on all of this.

A few days ago Christine Assange came out and said the leaker was Seth Rich, not Russia.

And thats the reason her son is not allowed to talk to anyone anymore in this wonderful free-speech-liberal-democracy we live in.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

If the FBI were investigating, there wouldnt be a citizens research on all of this.

Holy non-sequitur batman!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Think I found it or a blog similar to the one I read back in April/May.

Therefore when #Q said that “the Chair serves the Master,” this is likely what he was pointing to: the Pope serves the Jesuit Order which in turn is a significant agent of the powerful Massimo Family.

Link to blog
Pretty interesting if you have the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

MountainLaurel,

A couple of observations on the 2nd Mary and children picture:
1) The child on the left has hands in praying pose (so good),
2) The child on the right has his hand in the same pose as that new satanic sculpture in Arkansas! (so evil)
3) Mary's right hand is on the left child's shoulder, supporting but her left hand is in the "speak to the hand" pose, almost pushing away the evil child. Also her head is both looking to the good child and away from the evil child.
4) Whilst I can see that something seems to be in her lap, could it be a third child if neither of her hands are supporting it?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

I've uncovered something doing a decode on the #1926 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub that you quote. The pic below shows the COVFEFE method using keyword "[Cause]" (the first bold word and first line of the post):

The DECODE gives a result of DDFIA.

As you'll see from the acronymfinder link there is only one answer: The Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art.

Doris Duke was the daughter of James Buchanan Duke who made a fortune from Lucky Strike cigarettes and hydroelectric power.

Her WIKI is very interesting; her only child died a day after it's birth. She crushed her interior designer with her car.

REL,

What's really interesting about that connection is Imelda. There was a blind item on CDAN, the only one I was interested in, concerning the Marcos' and the Getty's and child trafficking. The take away was that she has dirt she hid away to protect her from undo harm, now she's old...

Dukes, duke university, tobacco road, poisoning the population.
edit on Sun Aug 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Aallanon

I like Praying Medic too. Any other YouTuber that is as good?

To answer my own question. Another good YouTube channel, Bill Still Report.

edit on 19-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Holy smokes. I didn't know there were that many STRANGE things associated with Seth Rich's murder. Is the FBI investigating? One would hope so!

A few days ago Christine Assange came out and said the leaker was Seth Rich, not Russia.

And thats the reason her son is not allowed to talk to anyone anymore in this wonderful free-speech-liberal-democracy we live in.

It's a funny thing. As we move along, that moment, the moment SR decided to copy the information turns out to be a much bigger event that I'm sure he could have imagined.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is the tweet in which Christine Assange told the world who the leaker is

We already knew that.

MSM continues to deny it. You wont find a single MSM article on this.

Rest assured there are a lot of people who do not want this bit of info spread, posted, shared, shown.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: IAMTAT

Good find! I'd like to know what Brazile and Browser were doing when news of his being shot reached them. Were they together? I can understand Brazile being summoned to the E.R... But mayor Browser?

More from Couch @twitter. Seth Rich Timeline

This is new to me and a pretty strange coincidence. The Owner of the Bar, where SR was last seen, Joe Capone, might be THIS person who visited the White House 4 days before SR is murdered:

White House Logs show that on July 6, 2016, a “Joseph P. Capone” visited the White House as part of a group of four, beginning at 12 noon and ending at 11:59 pm. The meeting location was the East Wing of the White House. The appointment (number U38825) had been made a week before on June 29, 2016. The other three people in Capone’s group were Allesandra J. Capone, Michael R. Capone, and Kymberlie N. Jeffery.

Capone FB page, before it was taken down, had pics of the WH Tour visit.

Hmmmmm?

The Same Capone who said he saw SR that night then changed his story to say he was working at the bar that night.

I took a screenshot of the supposed FB photos, but it doesn't seem to upload. Is there a limit to the number of images stored on ATS?
edit on 19-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks Tat and Sufi for info and observations.....this is something that I've been thinking about for awhile, hoping to find the words someday.

Sufi, look closer at Mary's arm, it is naturally cradling a baby ? The hand around "good baby", Jesus, does not look natural, arm to long, not in alignment with shoulder ? She also looks like she is looking at a baby in her " ghost arm ".... Holy Ghost ?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That pic reminds me of the Shepards of Arcadia painting by Pousin. Refers back to Merovigians.

As soon as I saw it, that's what I thought of.

Even the Landscape in the background echos that painting.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thanks Tat and Sufi for info and observations.....this is something that I've been thinking about for awhile, hoping to find the words someday.

Sufi, look closer at Mary's arm, it is naturally cradling a baby ? The hand around "good baby", Jesus, does not look natural, arm to long, not in alignment with shoulder ? She also looks like she is looking at a baby in her " ghost arm ".... Holy Ghost ?

ML, RONALD PICCIRILLO found some interesting things about his work. It would seem quite a bit is about viewing things from specific angles. The Mona Lisa looks very different from the "correct" angle, I think he called it the D angle, or something.

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join