It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Has not been deleted from the source.

P

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm going to assume that #169 contained a faulty link. It has been deleted on /patriotsfight/ and #170 remains.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This may be a bit of a stretch but you should listen to the Message from Vrillon.
Someone hacked a TV station in 1977 and Broadcast a message from Ashtar command. Some of you have heard of this I know but do you remember what the message said?

Here it is. you should listen. You won't be disappointed.

Original Vrillon message from 1977

edit on 19-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Anyone else want to play spot the difference?
Link to FISA App is fixed in second drop.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Whos signed the fisa warrant?

as per Q

Who signed pg 380? : REDACTED (PS?)
Who signed pg 389? Andy McCabe
Who signed pg 390? REDACTED
Who signed pg 391? RR
Who signed pg 392? REDACTED (Lisa Page?)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Q has said read our Bibles, so its not off topic, major events are taking place and with much more to come.

I`m gonna go out on a limb here and will not be received without ridicule by many, but I`m thinking maybe DJT and possibly Putin are the "two witlessness".

Much has been written on the two witnesses, but here is a bit written in 2003..

A global leader will pave the way for Israel to build her Third Temple. Daily sacrifices in the temple will begin. There will be a war in heaven. Satan will be forbidden access to heaven and will no longer be able to function as the “accuser of the brethren.” When this happens, the Bible says that the global leader will walk into Israel’s temple, stop the sacrifices and claim to be Messiah and God. This event, called in the Bible the “abomination of desolation,” will trigger Satan’s 3 1/2 year war against the saints. This time of great tribulation is described in Revelation 13:5-7.
www.endtime.com...

The links to Trump and the building of the third Temple..(like King Cyrus didn`t know God beforehand, but was still used to complete His purpose)

Israel is left for last said Q, which could result in the building of the Temple, which will usher in the 7 year tribulation period and the Antichrist will set up shop there, at the mid point the Antichrist will be revealed and all hell breaks loose for the remaining 31/2 years. With Jesus`s return, a thousand years of peace.

Its encoded into the Bibles seven days of creation, on the sixth day of completion and the 7th day of rest, a day is like a thousand years unto God. the seventh day or thousand year peace (the Sabbath day) we are close to the end of the sixth day..

Yeshua was encoded in the names beginning from Adam through the linage to Noah.

The ten names and meanings of the names read as a sentence.(short 2min vid)
A hidden code..

As in the days of Noah so shall it be also at the coming of the Son of man. (Evil, corruption, genetic manipulation, etc as of today)

Q has only touched on how evil the people we have trusted are, let alone what happens on the streets on a daily basis.

The "Revelation 12 sign" happened not long before Q started posting, 23rd Sep 2017.

Revelation 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
www.biblegateway.com...

The King planet (Jupiter) bounced around in the belly of the virgin for 9 months and came out between her legs with the moon at her feet crowned with the stars of Leo the Lion (Lion of Judah, Jesus) and three other specific stars, the King planet Jupiter is a striped planet with a permanent blood spot.

Isaiah 53:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 But He was wounded[a] for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes[c] we are healed.
www.biblegateway.com...

Many Ytube video`s of that event are available.
Here is one, that exact event had not happened for 7000 years, a near exact event happened on 23rd Sept 3bc which would have been what the three wise men saw as the Star of Bethlehem and knew the prophecy of His birth.

We are getting close folks, this is bigger than we can imagine, its one thing to fight this good fight, its most important that our own salvation is secured. The ultimate justice is near.

Trump cannot be stopped (assassinated or removed/replaced), try as they may. Those who scream the loudest will be their undoing, just as the enemies of the two witnesses are lain to waste, I`m not 100% on them both being the two witnesses but am watching for what happens, but if Trump is destined for this nothing can stop it.

Listen to the prophecies of Kim Clement in 2007, quite accurate on DJT..

Its just not discussed within these threads although we are asked to pray and read our Bibles and I can see it tying in and connecting.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

i knew i made this for a reason.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm going to assume that #169 contained a faulty link. It has been deleted on /patriotsfight/ and #170 remains.

Yes ... but ...

Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?

This bit in 170 does not now make much sense.

Intriguing.

P

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think Holy Ghost is a good call... especially as the cradled baby is more of a shape than a fully detailed baby.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes brilliant dashen

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

A priest with frickin laser beams on his head?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Who wants to take a trip down memory lane...?

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things

Lets Start with WC, here

Asia Insta-whoa!

With Follow on from The GUT

Then the Biblical side

And then things come full circle...

REVEALED: Harvey Weinstein accuser and #MeToo figurehead Asia Argento 'paid $380k to a former costar who played her son when he was 7 and claims she sexually assaulted him in a hotel room when he was just 17'

Asia Argento, who was dating celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain before his death, was one of the first actresses to accuse disgraced Miramax producer Weinstein (pictured together left) of sexual assault in October last year. Yet just a month later, she received a notice to sue from the lawyers of actor Jimmy Bennett (top right in 2018) who accused her of sexually assaulting him in a California hotel in 2013, when he was 17 and she was 37...Bennett, now 22, played Argento's son in The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things...

Well...? Kudos to WC and The GUT, good calls.
edit on 20-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some anon posted a video clip of Jeff Sessions speaking and includes a twitter link to the speech. As Q does sometimes, the anon's post number is acknowledged, but with no comment included by Q.

That video was legit, but that twitter account is not really Jeff Sessions' account. I don't even think he has one.
edit on 20-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Fixed the post as yes the last zero pic was a photo shop. It was for fun not as evidence for a case. After putting in the new picture I think it gives a better insight into this man of action.

originally posted by: savagediver

Lets see , .......... This guy ...

worked with this guy ....

who back in the day voted for this guy .....

and those first two guys also worked with this guy......

To subvert the duly elected President of the U.S.A.

Is the rest of the country blind or just plain stupid. Mocking bird must of got em bad.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Referencing Crazy Days and Nights, you must mention when they said Soro's and Assange are best friends and work together...

assange helped get Trump elected...

so it seems as if there is even more Trump/Soros connection besides Soros funding a Trump tower

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The kids are fighting intellectual ideals, concepts, instead of the actual tangible forces of enslavement. They're fighting isms, all created by the system itself to fester hate among the slaves. They never storm the castle, they burn the neighbor's house, their cousin's retail shop, which, I can guarantee, NEVER has the roths, the paseurs, the soros' doing anything but laughing. This is not a intellectual war based on tavistock definitions, it is a spiritual war whose roots date back millions of years.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I took a screenshot of the supposed FB photos, but it doesn't seem to upload. Is there a limit to the number of images stored on ATS?

When images don't upload, usually it's because they are too large. Sometimes it's an unsupported format. Resize the pics smaller and try again.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Showtime, friends!!

#1927 & #1928 is up.
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Wow..this is the FIRST TIME Q has announced "showtime" in any of his posts! Message #55 says a Tweet from Donald Trump will say "My Fellow Americans, THE STORM is upon us...". Should that be expected soon?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's an amazing fall from grace, for corporate cabal goons dealing with Clinton Foundation to be flying high one minute, only to wind up in a Russian gulag two years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join