It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump scores on his own goal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you cant tell me how Putin is benefiting? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep deflecting..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
You guys will notice the article in the OP is from Fox News. The question is, if the only news agency that was traditionally on his side is leaving his side and finds this wrong, who is remaining on his side?

Is it good for the President to only have support of the far, far right? How far will that get him if he keeps acting like this?

is that what we are now? If you think for yourself, and don't quite buy the fuzzy "Russian meddling" angle that has been pitifully sold to the sheeple, then you are far, far right?

I can't do anymore than SMFH.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So nothing huh? LOL Hows that kool- aide taste?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Keep deflecting..

Putin made Trump look like a buffoon on the world stage. Now Putin looks like a leader and Trump looks like a clown.

That's the benefit...you think it's funny?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

What has Trump done for Putin ? What did Vlad get out of all this "collusion"?

LOL This stuff is just to funny..

This entire post encapsules exactly what Putin wanted.

No your entire post is what the media had trained you to do..

Good doggy...

Cool. And you replied with the tired old refrain. The media you speak of has no bearing on me recognizing Trump as a cheesy, pompous goofball since the 80s.
Your brainwashing is near complete, and your neener neeners are lame and ineffective. Your an empty vessel. You've been blinded by your extreme partisanship. Everyone outside your circle jerk sees it now - especially with that performance yesterday, and his ridiculous backpedalling today. Be Best!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Keep deflecting..

I 100% can tell you some of the ways he is benefiting.

First of all with this move, he has proven that he is the most powerful man in the world, if he controls a country who is deviant and sophisticated enough to subvert even American democracy then he has proven that. He knows its a open secret what he done, he might deny it but everyone knows that Russia meddled in that election.

He is benefiting politically, his popularity and his iron grip control of Russia remains, Trumps actions the other day show that it is Putin who is the strong man, not POTUS.

The whole mess with Russia is pulling America further away from its allies.

Now that is just the stuff that can be surmised after thinking about it for a few moment, what about the stuff we don't know about?

Can you tell me how America and Trump benefited form that disaster the other day?
edit on 17-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

What has vlad got from Trump? valid question.

Do you think Vlad colluded for free? Or did he get something and what did he get?

Im pretty sure he got an armada of warships sent up his ass in Syria and got some places he said we better not bomb BOMBED..

What are you asking, if he got a Golden Toilet out of this?

I'm pretty sure as an oligarch, with a cushy position that isn't going away any time soon, he does not need gifts... I'm pretty sure watching the collapse of his long time enemy is enough. And he doesn't have to fire a single missile.

Do you think we're giving him a good show?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Heh. Everybody's an expert.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

What has vlad got from Trump? valid question.

Do you think Vlad colluded for free? Or did he get something and what did he get?

Im pretty sure he got an armada of warships sent up his ass in Syria and got some places he said we better not bomb BOMBED..

What are you asking, if he got a Golden Toilet out of this?

I'm pretty sure as an oligarch, with a cushy position that isn't going away any time soon, he does not need gifts... I'm pretty sure watching the collapse of his long time enemy is enough. And he doesn't have to fire a single missile.

Do you think we're giving him a good show?

Oh so he just did it for fun?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Or does Putin have something on him?

Golden showers anyone?

If that's in the public domain just think what might be kept secret?

a reply to: notsure1

LOL This stuff is just to funny..

I agree, from the outside looking in its absolutely hilarious.

All for public consumption?

The real key discussions and decisions are made behind closed doors.

a reply to: shooterbrody

....but its ok when the brits or israelis do it....

Lost me there mate, care to elaborate?

edit on 17/7/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
what i heard in his comments:

"Yeah, the US certainly could be better neighbors in the global community, and we haven't exactly tried to be friendly with Russia".

Lemme ask you....does Russia use the IMF related Reserve Bank, or are they a national bank? The answer to that is the answer to your question.

Not what I heard at all. I heard him badmouth our country, say we have been foolish and what was it, idiotic? And that we take the blame. He also said he sees no reason why Russia should be held accountable. Those things overshadowed the rest of the speech where we can all do better. It seems some are focusing on the treasonous statements and others only hear the second part where we are all to blame. I heard both, but I find the first part far more important given the gravity of the statement.

It is said Putin has left the Rothschild umbrella, we have seen conspiracies posted here on ATS. Are you suggesting he is trying to give it to the Rothschilds still by going to the source? USA, Deep State and their agents and politicians, including Trump? It's possible. As I believe Trump is a Rotschild insert, it would make sense Putin was still playing games and trying to collapse everything.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Kharron because: typo, really need a new keyboard, one that types for me

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Will someone please answer how Putin is benefiting from a Trump presidency ?

You cant without looking stupid...

Putin might benefit from a weakened USA/European alliance. He worked pretty hard to flush as much of the Middle East into Europe as possible. Brexit? Nato?

He's had his fingers in all kinds of pies - as it were

Funny thing is - this sort of thing might come back to bite him in the ass. As the kids are saying now: I'm no dentist - but Putin didn't look all that relaxed to me yesterday. He's got a lot on his plate now :-)

edit on 7/17/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

when he said "we" do you think he was referencing you?

When i heard "we" i heard a subtle allusion to prior administrations. And I agree with his assessment: they were all idiots who were mostly only interested in lining their own pockets.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Fox news is turning on him because he tried to befriend someone outside "the club".

I can tell its a hit job because of the lack of honesty. For example, calling it "treason" is a reach for the most ridiculous hyperbole I've ever heard.

I agree with Trump: prior administrations were morons, and they've made a crappy world for us to live in today. I don't see how that is treasonous....unless one discards the context.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics"

interesting quote

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Will someone please answer how Putin is benefiting from a Trump presidency ?

You cant without looking stupid...

Putin might benefit from a weakened USA/European alliance. He worked pretty hard to flush as much of the Middle East into Europe as possible. Brexit? Nato?

He's had his fingers in all kinds of pies - as it were

Funny thing is - this sort of thing might come back to bite him in the ass. As the kids are saying now: I'm no dentist - but Putin didn't look all that relaxed to me yesterday. He's got a lot on his plate now :-)

Holy SPIT! Putin did Brexit too?

He must have done some serious Vulcan Mind Meld kind of stuff. He made all those stupid blokes vote wrongly. That Putin is a POWERFUL guy. Almost as powerful as "The Don".

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
He messed up thats for sure.

I mean he just turned round and said that despite pretty much his entire intelligence apparatus telling him that Russia deliberetly interfered in the 2016 he believe's Putins denials. Its a slap in the face to the whole country and if I were American I think I would be pretty pissed of about it right now.

Except that he just held a press conference, to “clarify” the remarks he made at the joint press conference, in which he claims that he “misspoke”; that he meant to use the word “wouldn’t”, not would.

So, are we to believe him now, or were we to believe him then?

I mean, if he Truly believed his intelligence community/advisers, as he is claiming, when he went into that 2 hour conference with Putin, would a “stable genius”, as he claims to be, make such an obvious mistake?

Especially, having misspoken in such contradictory terms to what he (now) claims to believe, he then failed to recognize/acknowledge his error, and immediately correct himself before continuing with his statement.

Then again, maybe he meant Exactly what he said then, and is only now claiming to have misspoke in the face of the firestorm of criticism he’s receiving.

In which case, he is obviously, and in boldface, lying to the American people.

And should be held to full account for his duplicity.

He messed up for sure.

But no more than we did when we elected him.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join