It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Incorrect.

Neil Armstrong: Not a Mason
Michael Collins: Not a Mason
Buzz Aldrin: A Mason

Buzz was initiated at Oak Park Lodge No.864 in Alabama, on February 17, 1955. He received the Third Degree at Lawrence N. Greenleaf Lodge, No.169 in Colorado on February 21, 1956. He was a member of the York Rite and Shriners.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

All masons.
Buzz wasn't shy about it being made public.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Neil Armstrong: Not a Mason

Maybe you could clear something up for me?
I have looked online and found that Neil Armstrong senior (Neil Armstrongs father) was a Freemason, however when I look on wiki it tells me that Neil Armstrongs father was named Stephen Koenig Armstrong......

Neil Armstrong, Jr. is not a freemason; his father, Neil Armstrong, Sr. is an active freemason. (Ohio Grand Lodge of Freemasons records).
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
edit on 3-11-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yes... It's True That The First Rule Of Occult Is:
1. "And It Hurt None, Do As Thou Will..."

But Some Prefer The: "Do As Thou Will Is The Whole Of The Law..."

Rule Number Two Is: "Silence Is Golden"...

Rule Number Three Is: "Know Thyself..." This Is Where The Major Arcanum Begins To Express It's Mystic Works...

Rule Number Four Is: "The Great Work Begins"...
Do You Have What It Takes To Rise...

I Have Just Told Thee A Lie! Behold!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

How many human sacrifices did you make to molach on Halloween?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hi Astronomer62, so I'm all caught up now. I finished reading all your posts, including your thread, 'The Centenary Mystery of World War One. Woof!

You are my introduction to archeoastronomy. I like it!

But, like I said before, it's not easy for me to wrap my brain around. I couldn't possibly engage you in any sort of debate as a Mason (a 'real' Mason, not a 'fringe' Mason, lol).

It seems that 'fringe' Masons (we call them 'irregular') are more into this stuff than we 'regular' Masons are.

So, I'm a university educated philosopher. One of my profs actually included astrology as a topic choice to write an essay about. I chose it and wrote about it. I created a powerpoint presentation and everything. I wish I still had it. I don't know what I did with it. I'm not very well organized.

Anyway, there was a question that was asked on your thread that I would really like you to go into if you don't mind. And take your time (I know you have to pace yourself because of the pain you have, so no problem - I get that to a certain degree, too, because I have a few spinal issues of my own, but not nearly the same as yours.)

The question was asked by 'surfer-soul': "Why do you think it is important for secret society’s to have events happen under the star alignments you have shown? What benefit could this provide for them?"

That's a good question.

Also, as a side point, I don't think I will ever look at the 'Blazing Star' on the floor of my Lodge in the same way ever again! It's Sirius?!

That is really cool beans.

Extra: I was reluctant to throw this out to you but, because of the amount of work you have done, I want to share it with you. I'm sure you've heard of Robert Bauval's Orion Correlation Theory but, apparently, that's only part of the story. Here's Goro Adachi's Timer Rivers Theory, purported to be one of the other pieces of the 'cosmic' puzzle you might find interesting/helpful.

Time Rivers Theory

and nod

Hi Canadian Mason,
I will answer your main question today as best as i can but on the next thread section!
The River's theory i will engage with you regarding sacred geometry and Phi, which will be a long thread section, but again later, however i don't think the Pyramids are 10,500 years old!
The Egyptian religion has fascinated people down the ages, and we have wondered if ancient seafarers did travel to South America where idea's regarding beliefs were exchanged in trade, historians would have us believe this didn't happen, but i think you will find video below interesting:-
www.youtube.com...
How did the Cherokee tribe have a myth called "Two Dogs"? Do they mean Sirius A and Sirius B, which wasn't known about until 20th Century. It is a myth about souls going to the Dog Star, which is very similar to classical beliefs.
www.firstpeople.us...
Is there any connection between the "Book of the Dead" and the later Ten Commandments?
www.religioustolerance.org...
The idea that Sirius is special comes from all over, it is mentioned in the Quran, but i will not interpret that, i have no wish to get into heated religious debate!
corpus.quran.com...
If there were a trade across the Pacific/Atlantic, then it may be easier to think that idea's about Sirius and the Belt of Orion were exchanged as well, it may also explain why Egypt and Mexico have Pyramids!
I will continue soon!
edit on 3-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 3-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To pick a day when Sirius or Alnilam is in an auspicious area of the sky would come under the heading of "Electional Astrology", it was once used to plan wars etc, it looks likely that it is still used in the politics of the world:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I think that those that align Sirius and Alnilam feel it is heaven, where souls go to, or is where god lives. They align events to get good fortune in their actions, whether this works or not is highly controversial!
Probably the best way to explain this is the action of President Eisenhower who approved the Motto of "In God We Trust" for the United States on 30th July 1956 in Washington DC.
en.wikipedia.org...
The heliacal rising of Sirius is very auspicious, it is thought that the ancient Egyptian calendar started on this day, so perhaps we all follow Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, but didn't know it!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
No, only one of them was a Mason. You have nothing to substantiate your claim they were all Masons. You're either lying or ignorantly perpetuating a lie told to you.

a reply to: Itisnowagain
You'd have to ask the author of that site.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Moon walked hoaxed. Masons they all be taking silence oaths to their fraternity.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The entire moon is a hoax, we got all the sheeples to believe it's really there. Suckers.

Hail Satan!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True and you also are a hoax. A fake Satanist and mason you live in your mothers basement.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

My mother doesn't have a basement, she lives in a penthouse courtesy of all my ill-gotten gains made from you sheeple snacks.

Hail Baphomet!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Her penthouse is really existing in a game simulation courtesy of your social security cheque.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Uh huh...that's nice.

We actually take obligations and I've taken roughly 65 of them in Freemasonry so please tell me more about a group you have no first-hand experience or knowledge about. I'd love to hear more assumptions.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

what level of mason are you?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Her penthouse is really existing in a game simulation courtesy of your social security cheque.

'Cheque'? Nice try, foreign guy.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
what level of mason are you?

I higher one than you. The irony of this will most likely be lost on you.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes well your cheques come from the illuminati.
The point being a mason who has never done a honest days work in his life.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am 0.0 level mason.
There is no irony intil I see my Illuminati cheques in the mail.
I think however they are a cheap bunch and will send me food stamps instead.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To start off, we Freemasons do not use "level" as an indication of one's progress through Freemasonry. For the Blue Lodge and several other concordant/appendant bodies of Freemasonry, the term used is "degree", but you sometimes see "order" or "grade" used. However, to answer your question, I've taken roughly 65-degrees. In addition to being a Past Master of three different Lodges and a Past Grand Orator of my Grand Lodge, I'm also:

• Most Excellent Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho
  • Past President of the Order of the High Priesthood of Idaho
  • Grand Principal Conductor of the Work of the Grand Council of Cryptic Masons of Idaho
  • Thrice Illustrious Senior Warden of the Order of the Silver Trowel in Idaho
  • Recipient of the Knights Templar Cross of Honor
  • Grand Standard Bearer of the Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of Idaho
  • Member of the Committee on Social Media for the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the USA
  • Warden of Regalia of the Idaho Chapter of the Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor
  • Pre-Eminent Governor of Tri-Valley College No.178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America
  • Past Patron of Adah Chapter No.8 of the Order of the Eastern Star of Idaho
  • Member (32°) of the Boise Valley of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite
  • Fellow of the Grand College of Rites, USA
  • Prefect of St. Michael's Conclave of the Red Cross of Constantine
  • Member of Clontarf Council No.69, Order of Knight Masons
  • Secretary of Intermountain Chapel No.27 and Provincial Grand Herald (Northwest Province) of the Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon, USA
  • Warder of Idaho Priory No.13, Knights of the York Cross of Honor
  • Member of the Royal Order of Scotland
  • Founding Senior Warden of Star Garnet Council No.560 of the Allied Masonic Degrees
  • Member of Ye Antient Order of the Corks
  • Captain General of the Masonic Order of the Bath of the USA
  • Member of Salish Court No.96 of the Masonic Order of Athelstan
  • Member of El Korah Shrine of Shriners International
  • Founding Celebrant (VII°) of Idaho Rose Circle of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF)

You're assuming. I've worked as a newspaper boy, janitor, grocer, landscaper, a dock worker in a post office, and so on. So please, tell me how I haven't work an "honest days work" in my life.
edit on 3-11-2018 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join