It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which countries have you visited?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What part of India did he visit, the Ganges?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

No idea where he goes.
He orders wood tables and decorative wall hangings.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Cool, maybe he can sell them in the Ganges.

link   
Damnit I hate dp posting!
edit on 9-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
The Universe is my domain. My next stop is Jupiter, God and I have business to attend.

I here the beer suck on Jupiter.

link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

mumbai! a planet on its own.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I live in the US. I have been through Canada going to Alaska and around Lake superior through Canada.

I have also been in Mexico via Arizona to a little tourist area on the boarder. I went past the barriers into the town, not many people there new English. I managed to get money exchanged at the exchange and buy a hat there and a bunch of bakery. The elephant ears and other bakery I bought were delicious. The stuff in the regular tourist area was really expensive and the bakery did not look very appealing. I trusted the people at the bakery to give me the right change for the doughnuts, five bucks American bought a lot of Mexican money. When I got back to figure out what I paid, I had paid about a buck and a half for two huge elephant ears, two things that looked like huge long johns, and a couple of other great bakeries. I also gave the people at the bakery a tip, an American dollar, They might learn how to convert it to pacos. I kept the remainders of the coins and paper money and brought it home and have it in a drawer in an envelope.

I paid fourteen bucks for the hat American, a similar leather hat like that ran about forty five bucks in Arizona. I gave the two guys in the store three bucks tip to go out and have a drink after work. They closed down their store when I left saying they were heading straight to the bar to get their drinks. Kind of odd. It was about lunchtime. I do not know how many drinks you can get for three bucks there.

I also bought one scratch off lottery ticket at the exchange, it looked like a winner, I saw a Mexican guy on the street and asked him if it was a winner, he called me something like a Fk'n Gringo, and as He walked away I said thank you and I made sure he saw me drop it into the trash basket hanging on the pole there. He watched as I walked into the bakery, he went and got it and brought it into the exchange to cash it. It had said what it was worth on the board, but it seemed like a lot of money because it was a lot of pacos, but I think it was like five bucks. I did not desire to go back into the exchange, nobody there spoke English well, I made sure the guy I showed it to saw me toss it, dropping it in as I thanked him and he looked back at me, holding it up to show him what I was doing. It could have been worth more than five bucks, but I am sure it was not worth more than fifty, all those zeros and the conversion confused me. Their money is so weird. He could have bought a lot of bakery with it. He needed the money more than I did. Hopefully he treated other people with it. He knew I knew it was a winner, all four identical markings in a row wins.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh yeah? Who told you that, I'll rip his pickle off and feed it to my purple blinkoid.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Cool, maybe he can sell them in the Ganges.

I know its polluted enough to walk across without getting your feet wet but I doubt he would have many customers.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Oh yeah? Who told you that, I'll rip his pickle off and feed it to my purple blinkoid.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It's blessed water, he'll survive. Damn it I hear music oh hell yeah here it comes....

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

lol

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I am pretty damned poor, and always have been. My list therefore, is quite short.

In order in which I visited them then:

France
Germany (then onto Holland for about three hours)
Greece

I only got to go to Germany, Holland and France because those were day trips, by ferry, arranged as school trips.
I would love to have traveled to the likes of Norway, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and so on, but limited funds mean that its not really practical for me to even waste time thinking about them. And trust me, when it comes to places like Iceland and Finland, especially the northern most areas of those places, i would LOVE to be able to afford to summer in places like that, because there is nothing I hate worse than hot weather. I would rather drown than see too much time without rain, rather freeze to death than be burnt to a crisp. Alas... I am not possessed of funds enough to make such trips on a whim.

I have absolutely no desire to travel to a warm nation, during its warmer months. I am certain that stepping off a plane in temperatures higher than normal for a British summer time, would cause me to instantaneously combust on the spot.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I thought Europeans had vacation time in their constitution and a living wage to pay for it..

Tell me it ain't so..

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If I win more that 20 mill on the next Lottery everyone here prior to this post is getting 1 mill.

I expect a hug and a day at the pub getting sh*t faced with all of you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Europeans may, but I am British.

Things work differently here.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What about the EU, and the theme about everyone being One?

We're all the colors of the Rainbow. We're all black, White Yellow and Red.

Hell we're all Rainbow now because Unicorns are cool and some of us are aliens and others are unidentified and that's ok because 'we are all one'!

edit on 9-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wales
Scotland
N.Ireland
Ireland.
France
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
Austria
Bulgaria
Poland
Belgium
Spain
Turkey
Portugal
India
Pakistan
Vietnam
Lao
Malaysia.

I think thats about it I did a lot of traveling when younger, next trip is going to be Estonia.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Did all those countries require a passport to enter?
Could you stay and get a job?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If I win more that 20 mill on the next Lottery everyone here prior to this post is getting 1 mill.

I expect a hug and a day at the pub getting sh*t faced with all of you.

Not being a drinker anymore I'll be the DD. If I can figure out how to drive on the wrong side of the road.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join