It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Joe Pientka is going to testify against Comey and McCabe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So, claiming that since "no leftist friends are even under investigation," that means that there's no serious investigation or wrongdoing?

Well, at least you didn't attack the messenger this time and you picked another logical fallacy to go with.

To be more direct, I don't think that you understand the nature of investigations--they generally happen BEFORE the determination of criminal activity in situations like this, not after.

Also, the claim that you have doubled down on about "not one person on “the left” even has an investigation against them" is a flat-out lie. I would say that it's ignorance, but something tells me that you know better and just hope that people consume your lie as fact and pay it forward.

I would prefer that it be ignorance, though.

I see that you're also trying to push some fabricated idea about it only being a single Trump devotee who would do this, too. Keep on grasping, lying, deflecting, and fabricating--the intelligent amongst us will just sit back and see what happens, which is what you should be doing so that you don't continually look silly.

And nevermind...after looking down the page before hitting reply, I see that you jumped right back into embracing the genetic fallacy in lieu of waiting to see if the information is accurate.

You are amazing.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Flynn plead guilty to protect his son from being raked over the coals by Mueller. That was discussed in the Comey/McCabe Framed Flynn thread last night.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand he plead guilty, and that is not the issue.
A poster made the claim that he admitted to lying, I looked around and could not find such a quote or source.
I do not think flynns case will make it to the sentencing portion. Out of all the people in legal jeopardy, I think flynn has been the most clever. He has managed to protect his family, and when the full truth comes out he, imo, will be exonerated as the documents from his "interrogation" have become suspect. Without those documents in tact and pristine there is no case. I understand the former government employee Mr. McCabe had something to do with that.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Regardless, what does that have to do with whether the plea was extorted?

There is no reason to believe he was extorted. You are concocting conspiracy.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
You are concocting conspiracy.

Says the poster who spends his time as a member of a conspiracy board.

edit on 24-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You are concocting conspiracy.

Says the poster who spends his time as a member of a conspiracy board.

Still having trouble producing an argument better than what a grade school kid can?

Seems like this site being a conspiracy board has become an excuse for stupidity and lack of reason.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol wanna make a gentleman’s bet for bragging rights that she is never even indicted??

I'll take you up on that. Looser has to write a thread explaining why they were so wrong, and it has to be three paragraphs at least. as much detail as possible. And the looser has to make a heartfelt apology to the winner.

Deal?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Still having trouble producing an argument better than what a grade school kid can?

Seems like this site being a conspiracy board has become an excuse for stupidity and lack of reason.

Yay! We agree on something. Took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: samuelsson

It is one FBI agent out of an investigation that employs 100’s of agents...

AT BEST..

Do you really think that all of those "100s of agents" were in close quarters with Comey and McCabe, etc, during these interviews and investigations? That's a pretty stupid assumption.

If it's only one agent, and that agent was working in close quarters, and even undertook some of the interviews personally, then it's far more telling that that one agent is aggrieved rather than 100s of rank and file staff... Just think things through...?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You people are so stupid it borders on ridiculous.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Who cares what the entire FBI personnel think since they were not privy to this investigation..Three agents who were intimated with the case are coming forward to provide evidence of FBI management mismanagement.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Because Hillary Clinton was not indicted and charged with a crime this country will never get over this garbage lying the CIA and FBI and MSM do to help favor democrats..It is so obvious by now.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Fools
Speaking of Joe Pientka......

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Friday is the deadline for the FBI and Justice Department to give the Senate Judiciary Committee key documents in the Michael Flynn case.

In a May 11 letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Grassley noted that more than a year ago, on Feb. 15, 2017, the Judiciary Committee requested a copy of the transcript of a Dec. 2016 phone call between Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. It was that call that led the FBI to go to the White House to question the newly installed national security adviser on Jan. 24, 2017, just four days into the Trump administration. And it was that questioning that led to Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.

They have been stalling congress for MORE THAN A YEAR.

"Director Comey specifically told us during that briefing that the FBI agents who interviewed Lt. General Michael Flynn 'saw nothing that led them to believe [he was] lying,'" Grassley wrote. Comey "led us to believe … that the Justice Department was unlikely to prosecute [Flynn] for false statements made in that interview."
On Dec. 1, 2017, with special counsel Robert Mueller in charge of the case, Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI.

Gee who were the agents that conducted that interview????
Joe Pientka was one of them.

Very good post. I quoted it here because it needs repeating in order to get this thing through some thick skulls here on these boards.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
You people are so stupid it borders on ridiculous.

"You people" ?
Which people ?
Why are they "stupid" ?
Because they dont agree with you ?
Listen , in life not everyone is going to agree with you. Might as well come to that self-realization now.
Remember that when you get out on your own.

The subject is an FBI agent is going to testify against Comey and McCabe
And there may be many others.
Do you have any comment on that ?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The "rank and file" agents with intimate knowledge and authority have something to say about their corrupt poltical hack bosses that threw away the agency's integrity and all the left do is attack them.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... /

The above link says there are three who have come forward to testify.

House Republicans are set to interview three witnesses in early June regarding the sham Hillary Clinton email investigation.

According to The Hill, Bill Priestap, the assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, and Michael Steinbach, the former head of the FBI’s national security division, will testify shortly after the release of the IG report.

Bill Priestap was the FBI official who changed the wording in the James Comey July 2016 speech to remove the word “President” and replace it with “another senior government official” to hide this fact from the American public.

The third witness is John Giacalone who preceded Steinbach as the bureau’s top national security official and oversaw the first seven months of the Clinton probe.

The word is that Giacalone quit the FBI in protest over how the higher ups were killing the investigation.
Giacalone resigned from the Hillary Clinton case and retired from the FBI because he felt the case was going “sideways”; that’s law enforcement jargon for “nowhere by design.”

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The DNC is filled with people who have dirt on each other..... nothing else explains the madness.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Lol I wonder what the spin doctors over at the MSM complex are trying to figure out now.

Not this.

Lol
edit on 5272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What crime is he protecting his son from being prosecuted for?
What did he do?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join