It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Joe Pientka is going to testify against Comey and McCabe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: loam

Why would you read a garbage source?!?!

Why would anyone take seriously a propaganda compilation site that doesn’t even employ journalists???

What is the use of reading something that has very little chance of being accurate?!?!

I guess you haven't figured out that ALL sources are garbage in these times. What I assess are the individual 'facts' wherever they may be found.

I guess my bubble is just bigger than yours.

edit on 24-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Why would you read a garbage source?!?!

Why would anyone take seriously a propaganda compilation site that doesn’t even employ journalists???

What is the use of reading something that has very little chance of being accurate?!?!

The irony is strong with this one.

Are you serious?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol wanna make a gentleman’s bet for bragging rights that she is never even indicted??

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've tried to do a bit of digging on this topic and I cannot find any source that corroborates what Gateway Pundit states.

It appears there are no sources to this claim and it may be "Fake news".

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

for a few days it was rumored that the agents were clammoring. That is unfounded/unsupported for sure.

But it coming to pass with this agent somewhat supports the unsupported information. So there's that.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Lol wanna make a gentleman’s bet for bragging rights that she is never even indicted??

With the person who doesn't understand the definition of "none"?
I am unsure you understand what a "gentleman's bet" is.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is this the guy that has an opinion that Flynn was telling the truth 100%, even though Flynn has admitted he was lying?

go ahead and testify that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Everywhere I have ever worked there have been tons of people who had zero understanding what was happening around them, but when they didn't like it they called foul for all sorts of nonsensical reasons. This is exactly what is happening here as well.

Trumptards heroes are ghosts.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Is this the guy that has an opinion that Flynn was telling the truth 100%, even though Flynn has admitted he was lying?

Do you mean the person who actually wrote the 302 form in question?
The person trained, and tasked with the flynn interview?

Also please source when flynn admitted he was lying.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Do you mean the person who actually wrote the 302 form in question?
The person trained, and tasked with the flynn interview?

Also please source when flynn admitted he was lying.

www.bbc.com...

Ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about meetings with Russia's ambassador weeks before Donald Trump became president.

Mr Flynn then issued a statement in which he said: "I recognise that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right". He said his plea and co-operation deal "reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country". The retired Army lieutenant-general is unlikely to serve more than six months in prison.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yup. Like a good serf who was pushed into financial ruin and family members threatened for doing something he had the authority to do.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

and if it is learned his family was threatened with prosecution if he didnt take the deal then the feds are screwed and the plea deal is void.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

As I posted previously please source flynn admitting he lied.
Pleading guiilty to making false statements is not what was claimed.
Feel free to post that source if you have it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yup. Like a good serf who was pushed into financial ruin and family members threatened for doing something he had the authority to do.

So he was forced? Have a source?

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and if it is learned his family was threatened with prosecution if he didnt take the deal then the feds are screwed and the plea deal is void.

Do you have a source stating his family might have been threatened?

As I posted previously please source flynn admitting he lied.
Pleading guiilty to making false statements is not what was claimed.
Feel free to post that source if you have it.

I already did. He admitted his actions, which were in regards to his false statements(lying), were wrong.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes.. of course I am...

If the cops have a snitch who constantly lies.. they are not credible..

If you want to buy a car, you don’t trust what the least reputable used car salesman tells..

Reading propaganda sites like they are credible is literally begging to be propagandized..

It shouldn’t suprise me you don’t know that since believing tabloid trash on conspiracy sites is kinda required to be a modern conservative..

That’s why I can’t imagine it lasts..
edit on 24-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry
another poster claimed flynn admitted he lied
he has not
you have not presented a source that shows flynn admitted he lied
try harder

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Then how on gods green earth is he still getting prosecuted when the gop owns every branch of government..

Obama nor hillary are in power..

They CANNOT protect any of their minions risking their careers and freedoms to take down trumps cronies..

Trump can hire or fire any unelected person in any law enforcement department..

The gop holds the majority in both houses to back him up..

If trump isn’t lying. Why aren’t obama, the Clinton’s , Comey , McCabe and whoever else is trump manages to include this week in jail.. or even under investigation????

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sorry
another poster claimed flynn admitted he lied
he has not
you have not presented a source that shows flynn admitted he lied
try harder

He did. He admitted his actions were wrong, which were in regards to making knowingly false statements, which is lying, and he plead guilty for it.

He admitted his actions openly in court. His statement said so.

I recognise that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Why would he try harder..

You wouldn’t believe it no mattter how credible the source..

You’ll believe any random speculation about hillary no matter the source..and no matter how ridiculous the accusations...

#pizzagate , #benghazi, #clintonbodybags...

It is a joke.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Flynn plead guilty after Mueller threatened Flynn’s family, including his son Michael Jr. According to sources close to Flynn family, Mueller threatened Flynn on multiple occasions that if he did not plead guilty to lying to the FBI, Mueller would investigate other Flynn family members.

Including his son. And rack up thousands more dollars in legal fees.

A close family associate said Mueller and his team even threatened Flynn Jr. during a meeting with Gen. Flynn in the same room. Mueller’s apparent goal with the threats was to cause additional stress in the Flynn family as well as hike Flynn’s legal fees which were already bankrupting the family, sources said.

“Between the threats and the finances, he (Gen. Flynn) had to make a deal to put the brakes on this,” a family associate said. “This has nothing to do with guilt. This was survival.”

Link.

Don't bother with the denial. It's assumed. We know you'll hate the source (despite there being many others) and unnamed associates.

You'll also ignore Mueller's long history of abusive tactics, many of which he has been criticized and even reprimanded for, going back decades.

Just for fun, here is a quick example:

Silverglate: How Robert Mueller Tried To Entrap Me

I have known Mueller during key moments of his career as a federal prosecutor. My experience has taught me to approach whatever he does in the Trump investigation with a requisite degree of skepticism or, at the very least, extreme caution.

When Mueller was the acting United States Attorney in Boston, I was defense counsel in a federal criminal case in which a rather odd fellow contacted me to tell me that he had information that could assist my client. He asked to see me, and I agreed to meet. He walked into my office wearing a striking, flowing white gauze-like shirt and sat down across from me at the conference table. He was prepared, he said, to give me an affidavit to the effect that certain real estate owned by my client was purchased with lawful currency rather than, as Mueller’s office was claiming, the proceeds of illegal drug activities.

My secretary typed up the affidavit that the witness was going to sign. Just as he picked up the pen, he looked at me and said something like: “You know, all of this is actually false, but your client is an old friend of mine and I want to help him.” As I threw the putative witness out of my office, I noticed, under the flowing white shirt, a lump on his back – he was obviously wired and recording every word between us.

Years later I ran into Mueller, and I told him of my disappointment in being the target of a sting where there was no reason to think that I would knowingly present perjured evidence to a court. Mueller, half-apologetically, told me that he never really thought that I would suborn perjury, but that he had a duty to pursue the lead given to him. (That “lead,” of course, was provided by a fellow that we lawyers, among ourselves, would indelicately refer to as a “scumbag.”)

More...

Also, I'll leave you to read what Judge T.S. Ellis III just recently said about Mueller.

Happy hunting.

edit on 24-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Flynn plead guilty after Mueller threatened Flynn’s family, including his son Michael Jr. According to sources close to Flynn family, Mueller threatened Flynn on multiple occasions that if he did not plead guilty to lying to the FBI, Mueller would investigate other Flynn family members.

Including his son. And rack up thousands more dollars in legal fees.

A close family associate said Mueller and his team even threatened Flynn Jr. during a meeting with Gen. Flynn in the same room. Mueller’s apparent goal with the threats was to cause additional stress in the Flynn family as well as hike Flynn’s legal fees which were already bankrupting the family, sources said.

“Between the threats and the finances, he (Gen. Flynn) had to make a deal to put the brakes on this,” a family associate said. “This has nothing to do with guilt. This was survival.”

Link.

Don't bother with the denial. It's assumed. We know you'll hate the source (despite there being many others) and unnamed associates.

You'll also ignore Mueller's long history of abusive tactics, many of which he has been criticized and even reprimanded for, going back decades.

I don't even have to say that the source is #, because you know yourself that it's #.

So why do you push a narrative based on unfounded bull#?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join