It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Joe Pientka is going to testify against Comey and McCabe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

THere you go buddie..

www.google.com...

The number of indictments by the muller investigation WAS at 19 when that article was printed.. it might be higher by now..

So how many even investigations are against hillary or obama???

None..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that what he is going to say will amount to much. Remember, some in the DOJ were Obama plants too.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Give me one reason why the FBI CANT release these files?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Sure. Whatever you say there hun.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

From your source

13 Russian nationals, three Russian companies

yeah how are those going?
arent those the cases mueller is begging a judge to change the law for?
since muellers incompetent team didnt expect the defense to even show up?

oh and the actual topic of this thread deals with another of your "indictments" general flynn, the judge in that case has ORDERED mullers team to turn over ALL evidence in that case as they may have not included everything in discovery.....oh and if Pientka testifies that mccabe changed his 302 where does that leave the flynn case???

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am so enamored of leftyfolk that come out swinging when they do. I understand you love being who and what you are. I get it, I really do.
Keep hoping that your heroes aren't going down. They will go down. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows in their deepest soul that the DNC is absolutely corrupt and that HRC was in total and complete control. HRC is a stinking dead albatross hanging around your collective necks. Has your sense of smell completely left you? So keep circling your old corrupt wagon train and use all the strength of your vitamin deficient collective mind to continue believing and defending your dying mythology.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

*chuckles at all the replies here*

I guess only people who support and defend Hillary, The Evil Blood Queen of the Damned, are honest and tell the truth.

Anyone who hints at corruption in the Obama administration or his appointed lackeys must be a liar!

While I applaud those coming forward, I sincerely hope that we get enough brave people to come forward and burn the whole lying place down.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hun? Are you giving me feminine attributes? Are you the patriarchy? Are you alluding that I am homosexual? Are you bigoted against homosexuals?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Your literally argueing with a plank of wood.

All you can do is wait for the IG report.

People will still find a way.

"Couldnt the IG and everybody associated with them be a rabid trump supporter ???????????"

Sure..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So how many even investigations are against hillary or obama???

None..

Just because YOU choose to ignore them does not mean "none" are going on......

www.axios.com...

The Department of Justice will take another look at the handling of classified documents on Hillary Clinton's email server, according to a report from The Daily Beast. Among other things, the new inquiry is set to examine the volume of classified data on Clinton's server and who might have transferred documents into an unclassified setting.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Because it is in the middle of an ongoing investigation..

To my understanding that is the normal procedure.. because obviously that info could be used to harass/murder witnesses erase evidence, exc..

You don’t get a motion of discovery until you are charged..

More than that. They don’t want ALL the evidence released..just a small fraction of the evidence against trump that they think can be refuted..

Basically the exact same thing as the Nunes memo or the gop led house investigation.

Trump has the right to declassify anything himself..

Nunes/trump claimed the Fisa Warrant was only based off the Steele dossier, but rather than declassifying the Fisa Warrant , Which would instantly prove that claim..

They instead relied on a memo from Nunes claiming he had seen it all and it was only based off the Steele dossier..

Trump and Co have been caught lying ever step of the way..

First they didn’t even know any Russians..

Then they didn’t meet with any Russians..

Then they didn’t meet with any Russians about the election..

Then they didn’t meet with any Russian agents concerning the election..

Exc, exc, exc...

And the stories have broken step by step. Which has allowed trump to lie again and again, step by step..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Hysterical, you didn't read the underlying article that links to Chairman Grassley's letter or to Joe diGenova's interview on WMAL, simply because you didn't like *the source* that points to those items.

Whatever makes you feel better, I suppose.

edit on 24-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A) What the hell is “axios”?!?!

Do you have an actual media site reporting this??

If Fox News won’t even touch the claim.....

B) I’m pretty sure I saw an actual news site report this and the potential investigation wasn’t into hillary...

It was into “if the fbi was biased in the hillary investigation “..

Aka the kind of investigation where no one is ever charged or indicted because no one was actually being investigated..

The kind of investigation where they can come out and say “ the fbi did some things that looked concerning, so we feel vindicated in our investigation but didn’t find enough wrong doing to take any legal action..”

Aka the same as the Benghazi, irs, acorn, planned parenthood, exc. exc, exc..

Basically every investigation the gop led commitees do for everything..

edit on 24-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Why would you read a garbage source?!?!

Why would anyone take seriously a propaganda compilation site that doesn’t even employ journalists???

What is the use of reading something that has very little chance of being accurate?!?!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: loam

Why would you read a garbage source?!?!

Why would anyone take seriously a propaganda compilation site that doesn’t even employ journalists???

What is the use of reading something that has very little chance of being accurate?!?!

Why would you in turn read and watch Vox?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

thehill.com...

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill. FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in the coming weeks.

www.newsweek.com...

Hillary Clinton’s emails are being brought into the spotlight… again. Justice Department officials are revisiting Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state, the Daily Beast reported Thursday. An ally of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions described the probe as a way of gathering new information about the infamous handling of classified documents by Clinton and her aides.

Continue to be the ostrich.....

"none" I believe is the word you used......perhaps you do not know what that word means?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

It is one FBI agent out of an investigation that employs 100’s of agents...

AT BEST..

And it is highly questionable that the FBI agent is actually requesting to be supeaned and requesting to testify against Comey and muller..

More than that the goal post keeps moving..

First it was bunches of agents pissed about the “witch hunt to bring down trump”..

Then it was one agent, but requesting to testify against everyone..

Now it is one agent complaining..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Dont get discovery until charged?

The man plead guitly!!!

the charges are done! Only the sentencing remains!

How would releasing this evidence requested in a bipartisan way by the senate judiciary, which legally the FBI is required to submit to, jeopardize a case that has already been decided?

Clearly you are misinformed if you think Flynn hasnt been charged yet.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: UnBreakable

BWAHAHAHA...

No leftist friends are even under investigation..

Especially not anyone on the left that matters such as current or past elected officials..

Look at the way they word the request for an investigation..

It isn’t an investigation of hillary or obama nor anyone else specifically..

It is an obscure reference to “seeing if the fbi is biased against republicans..”

It is the kinda investigation where the gop will claim they found bias, but none that is worth pressing charges over or taking any other legal action..

Akait is a dog and pony show investigation that isn’t even investigating a crime..

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

Nice to see you’re confident, just as Hillary was so cock-sure of herself on election night. Talk to me in August.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion.

- Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Treat the people like crap long enough and eventually it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Not to mention I would be pissed being a member of the worlds premiere law enforcement agency only to have it destroyed by politics and no talent ass clowns trying to foment a coup.

edit on 24-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join