It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendrick Lamar calls out white fan after she raps N-word

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
LOL!

So Lamar calls a white girl to the stage to rap one of his songs, which she does using his words to his song.

She then gets stopped by Lamar and booed by the fans for saying the n-word.....

How hypocritical can you get?

Rapper Kendrick Lamar called out a white fan on Sunday for not skipping the N-word in one of his songs after inviting her on stage to rap with him.

Source

I find this story ironic as hell.

+29 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the word can't be repeated do to the color of her skin. Skin color is the decisive factor, yet not racists,.. hmm

+10 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Who is to blame...the one who repeated the slur or the one who wrote it to begin with??
Regardless of if it in ends in an A or an ER....stupid is stupid.

edit on 22-5-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ironic as hell.

Can you sing it?

Yeah.

Ok but don't sing what I wrote.

EH?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL!

So Lamar calls a white girl to the stage to rap one of his songs, which she does using his words to his song.

She then gets stopped by Lamar and booed by the fans for saying the n-word.....

How hypocritical can you get?

Rapper Kendrick Lamar called out a white fan on Sunday for not skipping the N-word in one of his songs after inviting her on stage to rap with him.

Source

I find this story ironic as hell.

Yo Yo uh whitey beo##h shouldn't be trying ta rap the ho needs to drop the mike an get off the stage.
edit on 5/22/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

How dare she say that word with such white hate in her heart. She will be shamed forever and I demand her job.

But seriously we're broken as a society and unfortunately the division is spreading to other western countries.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To be honest watch the video he was trying to edit the song and she wasn't supposed to say it. This was supposed to be a clean version of the song assuming the venue had rules. So he simply says you weren't supposed to say it he didnt either.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Get a grip Kendrick you dick. It's ok for black people to call white people in their music but when a white girl says the word 'n-word' yes that's 'n-word', then she is slated.
edit on Tue May 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: "a" or "er"....it's a censored word

+20 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
the same black people that act like "the N word" is the most hurtful sound in the english language will also use the same word (or variations of it) as a term of endearment.
you want to leave a hurtful moment in the past? Then stop dragging it with you to the present.

He might be a great artist (haven't heard much but i know he's gotten a bunch of awards) but as a person, seems like he's a complete imbecile.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

She should get revenge and invite him to her parent's country club.

+14 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He set her up. She digs his tunes, why I don't know, hell IDK who this tool is and she repeats his words. She's supposed to know this? He sure did. Set up.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Obviously, she is a racist...she listens to his music and knows it word for word.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She should get revenge and invite him to her parent's country club.

Damn. Why am I not that witty?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

You're probably a nice person who doesn't have to deal with momos every day at work.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theatreboy

You're probably a nice person who doesn't have to deal with momos every day at work.

Actually, I am in IT.....I REALLY HATE people!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Isn't this racist one of the turds that Hussein invited to the White House?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

No worries Augustus wasn't born with that wit, it came from the years of eating at the baby part buffet, and walking in the skin suits of those wittier than thou

edit on 5/22/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

thats right. the N word as defined by people like Lamar is: a group of my best friends, not including white people.

White people need to learn that they are not a part of this special group and they are lucky to even be allowed at a kendrik lamer concert, and then they should spend their dollars accordingly.

Why would you give money to someone who treats you differently, applies a different set of rules, because of your skin color. Wake up white people, they are all laughing at you behind your backs because you want to join their special club.

They openly mock white people in their songs and then get all sensitive if you love one of their songs enough to actually sing it. Enough is enough. I listen to rap. But i would only give actual financial support to very few of them just for the fact most of them are openly racist.

People have put up with it because "well, black people have had a hard time, so, you would probably have an attitude, too". (and many people are simply not aware since they dont listen to it and they wouldn't understand it even if they did) But maybe its time to, I dunno, actually uphold standards?

How about, no overt, in your face racism, for anyone, at any time, anywhere?

In your own homes, or inside your minds, you can do, say, think what you want...

But when it comes to publicly spoken words and actions Can everyone just go by the same rules? Or do some people still need special rules for a few more generations "until the pain goes away" some more? Im patient. How about, by 2020, nobody uses racist terms like the NWord, or saying disparaging remarks about other races? Is that too much to ask for?

I know we can't prevent some knucklehead from writing a word on a wall in an alleyway or toilet stall, but, can we at least demand some standards from our community leaders, our role models?

Trump never said the N word or disparaged another race of people or excluded any race. Can you live up to Trump's standard? Or is that asking too much? Can we ask Kendrik to stop being racist, like Trump, or is that asking too much of a Lamer?

Reminder: whether you use the Nword to disparage black people, or to exclude white people, its still racist as hell. I think enough is enough. I'm just gonna give a nasty look whenever i hear that word from now on, no matter who says it, and if they want to know, I'll tell them why i hate that word. Because its racist, flat out.

And by the way, it sounds ignorant as hell whenever someone uses it. Just in case you didn't realize what normal non racist people are thinking when they hear it. It's the mark of a street punk who you should never allow in your home or trust around your belongings or loved ones.
edit on 5/22/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's as asinine as this one.

They suspended an adjunct professor who'd been on the job for 30 years because his schtick was to sing and dance to a student-selected song at the beginning of every class. Guess what word was in the song one day? Well he sang along to it, and another student got all offended because he "used the racial slur."

This is just getting stupid and over-the-top.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5/22/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue May 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video....censors

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join