It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendrick Lamar calls out white fan after she raps N-word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
EVERYONE knows the majority of black people do not think it's OK for white people to say "n***a".

I think intention is key here though. She was just singing a song that she likes.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Once again, if you're white you aren't allowed to be racist.

ANY other skin color, though, it's fine.

This is the new model for society going forward.

Thanks, obama...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Perfect example of blacks intentionally making themselves look like victims. He knew the lyrics of his own song and invited her on stage to sing along with him just so he could act offended as soon as she did exactly what he brought her up there to do.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wonder if she's going to sue.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It's the mark of a street punk who you should never allow in your home or trust around your belongings or loved ones.

That is what I call stereotyping.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
oh no more white people whining about not being able to use the N-word without people giving them #

what is this world coming to

i see a thread like this and all i hear is wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh i'm a big baby and i don't like it that everyone doesn't think like i do any more (or they can't be shut up like they were in the past)

and then i think, why do i even come to this site full of whiny grown children peeing themselves every day over this and looking for something to be outraged over.

just let fox news, breitbart, and whatever trash site you like fill that outrage void for you. let them call your beats.

snore
edit on 22-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: theatreboy

No worries Augustus wasn't born with that wit, it came from the years of eating at the baby part buffet, and walking in the skin suits of those wittier than thou

But I eat at the same buffet, just a different lodge...I feel so empty.

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
oh no more white people whining about not being able to use the N-word without people giving them #

what is this world coming to

You're missing the point. She was brought up on stage, "sang" the lyrics and was publicly humiliated. You might want to jump down off that pulpit. The air's too thin up there.

+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Stop using it in all of your songs and you won't have this problem.

If your racist ass doesn't want to hear white people say it, then tell white people they aren't allowed to listen to it either. I'm sure that will go over well.

Tired of the double standards here. Either everyone can say it, or no one can.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Either everyone can say it, or no one can.

I vote no one. I'm an old ass though. I wouldn't mind at all if it went into obscurity.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You're missing the point. She was brought up on stage, "sang" the lyrics and was publicly humiliated. You might want to jump down off that pulpit. The air's too thin up there.

she was given the opportunity to make the wrong choice, and she did. happens every day.

this thread, however... is what i'm commenting on. the fact that a grown adult decided it was a good jumping off point about how white people are really oppressed because they can't use a word without blowback, and how black people are the real racists... and then a couple dozen other grown ass adults jumping in to join the buffoonery and whine.

y'all sad. poor babies. it's tough to be white in today's world!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe stop hanging out with people you KNOW will take every opportunity to be offended? That's sort of the (unintentional) message stuff like this gives out.

A while ago, I took my kids back home to see granny, in Hereford, my daughter, while we were having coffee, said "Ooh it's so much more relaxed here than in Gloucester. Do you think it's because everyone is white?"

Now I know she doesnt have a racist bone in her body, but it's plain she feels the tension in the air when surrounded by thin skinned whingers.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I usually agree with your points but this time I think you're directing your angst at the wrong people. If dude didn't want to hear a white person use that word he shouldn't have invited her on stage to use HIS words. What's she supposed to do? Say "bleep"?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If the N word we’re banned tomorrow, how many rap stars would be out of business?

I can’t stand this word, and wish it were banned from music and society.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In done putting up with this entitled attitude been shutting it down in real life and more white people need to stop being afraid and stand up to it

Enough is enough

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Proving two things.
1) The white girl be dumb as a box o' rox and;
2) Many black folk hate white folk.

Whats the big deal? Its America, everybody's got someone to hate.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She should get revenge and invite him to her parent's country club.

That's actually not a bad idea. She SHOULD invite her parents to his country club and-

ooooh, i see what you're saying....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
In done putting up with this entitled attitude been shutting it down in real life and more white people need to stop being afraid and stand up to it

Enough is enough

Face it. White Americans are pretty much gutless.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Well that is troubling, perhaps it's the method of tucking his tail that keeps him so full of it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

i dunno, i kind of think she was brave rather than dumb. do you know how stupid it sounds and feels and looks to sing a song you enjoy and just, not say some of the words, just because of your skin color?

Its stupid. No matter what she did she was going to "look dumb". The only thing she could've done was decline his invitation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join