It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendrick Lamar calls out white fan after she raps N-word

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is hard to find a song these days without the use of the N and F words. Personally I don't care, but young blacks feel it is their power word that only they can use. You know with all those years of slavery they personally endured I agree.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: intrepid
You're missing the point. She was brought up on stage, "sang" the lyrics and was publicly humiliated. You might want to jump down off that pulpit. The air's too thin up there.

she was given the opportunity to make the wrong choice, and she did. happens every day.

She made the wrong choice of being a fan of that hypocrit.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You mean their ancestors right?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No matter what she did she was going to "look dumb". The only thing she could've done was decline his invitation.

a reply to: 3n19m470

Which is precisely my point. Dumb white chick, dont take the bait to be made the fool!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Never been into kendrick lamar, never will.

I was a fan of Eminem music back in the day though.

Good to see that, now, not even music can't even bring us together

"Ground Control to Major Tom...

..And the stars look very different today"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL!

So Lamar calls a white girl to the stage to rap one of his songs, which she does using his words to his song.

She then gets stopped by Lamar and booed by the fans for saying the n-word.....

How hypocritical can you get?

Rapper Kendrick Lamar called out a white fan on Sunday for not skipping the N-word in one of his songs after inviting her on stage to rap with him.

Source

I find this story ironic as hell.

If the black community doesn't want other races using the word frequently then maybe they should stop using it themselves. Don't write a song where nigga is said 25 times in a row and get mad when hip white kids sing the words you wrote. If Kendrick Lamar found it so offensive maybe he should have left out the word nigga, nigga's or 'n-word's or any rendition of the word period..

They reap what they sow....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wonder which skin color spends the money and consumes the most Hip Hop. I wonder what would happen if they stopped spending that money because they feared being publicly shamed over singing the lyrics to their favorite songs. If the money stopped flowing, would all words become fair game to be sung?

Questions to ponder while sitting on a swing, on a hot summer day, drinking a crisp refreshing cheap beer.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: toysforadults
In done putting up with this entitled attitude been shutting it down in real life and more white people need to stop being afraid and stand up to it

Enough is enough

Face it. White Americans are pretty much gutless.

HAHAHA from the guy who hides behind a monitor....

Who is the real gutless one Mr. Anonymous Racist.

I see you.....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Dumb white chick,

But she's not dumb.

She is a fan who was excited to see one of her favorite artists. Got invited to sing on stage and she did.

She sang HIS words.

Her crime was being a white fan.

She was set up from the start and I believe Lamar was looking for a white person to embarrass.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What a real scumbag.

Obviously a setup.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I went to a Kanye concert one time, before Gold Digger came on he made sure to mention to the white people in the crowd, all four of us, would see no repercussion for singing the words of his song.
edit on 5/22/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

In done putting up with this entitled attitude been shutting it down in real life and more white people need to stop being afraid and stand up to it

Enough is enough

Thats the stereotype, yes.

They say comedians are the last occupation where people are allowed to tell the truth. And they say there is truth behind every joke.

Iconic black comedian Anthony Anderson once quipped "Q: What is the color on the terror alert code that represents the least chance of a threat? A: Is caucasian a color?" I thought it was funny.

Another very successful black comedian told a joke that became very popular.

"When a white person goes out to some event, they are all like: (with an overly concerned expression) 'Oh! I hope nobody is in our seat!' But when a black person goes out, they're all like (with an overly confident, aggressive expression) 'Shi#, I HOPE I find somebody up in MY seat!' " I thought that was funny too.

But, we could find a reason to get all uptight (remember when that used to be a "white thing"?) about it, if people want to complain about every little thing.

If we were to take this seriously, we might say its a little un-neighborly to accuse us of being weak and in the next breath say we are evil and dangerous and white privilege is the biggest threat to humanity.

Everyone on the black side of this argument just needs to lighten up and accept us as your brothers and sisters, like we've all (the sane ones out of all of us) been TRYING to do since the days of MLK... Its not us that is doing the excluding and segregating this time.

If anyone thinks she said that with hatred in her heart... or Any negativity...
Its obvious she just wanted to fit in and forgot that she isnt actually 100% welcome, but that her presence is merely "tolerated", and thats too bad that some people don't see that That was the real problem here, NOT her singing his "song" lyrics faithfully and truthfully as they were meant to be "sung".

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
To be honest watch the video he was trying to edit the song and she wasn't supposed to say it. This was supposed to be a clean version of the song assuming the venue had rules. So he simply says you weren't supposed to say it he didnt either.

Quoting this just so it appears again. I didn't watch the video but if what DragonRidr says is true, this looks to be an innocent screw up and not a case of whitey-can't-sing-the-lyrics.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well fortunately or unfortunately the word is here to stay, till the end of time.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So the most powerful in the racist tool shed remains.

This is not normal.

and just for perspective on the true racist...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A lot of white people in this thread who are obviously mad they can’t say the n-word.

Lmao.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: dragonridr
To be honest watch the video he was trying to edit the song and she wasn't supposed to say it. This was supposed to be a clean version of the song assuming the venue had rules. So he simply says you weren't supposed to say it he didnt either.

Quoting this just so it appears again. I didn't watch the video but if what DragonRidr says is true, this looks to be an innocent screw up and not a case of whitey-can't-sing-the-lyrics.

So you are claiming that lamar has certain concerts where he does not use any profane language?

When did this start and how are the ticket sales?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Enough is enough

What color are you, Keyboard Warrior?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A lot of white people in this thread who are obviously mad they can’t say the n-word.

Lmao.

Dude. We don't want to. In fact we would like to see this racist piece of history disappear.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmao.

Or maybe mad that some girl got picked on for singing some guy's song, just because she was white.

For the record, it's not the sort of word I'd ever feel comfortable using unless I really wanted to upset someone and have a fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join