It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood is Coming - Watch The Water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
TPTB must be livid. Despite all the interference from the alphabet agencies in trying to prevent Trump from winning and coronating their preferred queen, the wheels came off. It’s easier to blame the evil empire Russia than have to admit the common voter derailed their plan.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yep. There are people at CNN who are very well connected. They will even say at times they have info they can't release until it's confirmed. And Clapper is one of their commentators, soooooo.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: randyvs

I'm with you, Randy. I've resolved several times to not read any threads- either from Antediluvian or his opposites- several times already, to save my sanity. Obviously I'm not sticking to it 100% but I will re-resolve again now. Until (or if) something actually happens with these criminals, I'm out too.

Now that Ive said it out loud, if any of ya'll see me commenting on any of these political threads, spank me.

Aww, what's the matter?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Yep. There are people at CNN who are very well connected. They will even say at times they have info they can't release until it's confirmed. And Clapper is one of their commentators, soooooo.

Yes you are right.

Clapper is one of their commentators, which I I said, proves he was not upset with what they did.

Clapper was also the DNI when the evnts of this story took place.

He leaked to Jake Tapper, he recommeneded that copmey brief trump which would be the news hook he knew CNN was looking for.

So yes,seeing as how he is a CNN commentator now, I guess we shouldnt be surprised he set trump up.

Are you ok with one of the heads of the intel community setting up trump for CNN?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And wait till we see the real Russian intel report that the Dossier was based on.

The "subject" was not Trump.

Put that together with why the DNC/Clinton campaigns paid millions for the "altered" report, and you'll figure out who the real subject was.

😎🔐💥

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: burntheships
Ironic then that Trumps comments were an eerie precog of The Flood?

No. Reading his tweets, I am sure (100%) that 2 people are using his account: him, and someone posing as him. The writing styles are too different to be anything else, unless he has multiple personalities, and has managed to keep it hidden from everyone.

Yeah, I'm sure your posts on ATS are 100% consistent and coherent...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's just mouth wateringly tasty. 😋

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have to admit I follow 5-6 different news feeds and CNN seems strangely quiet the last few days.

HUMMMMM????

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The easiest way to not see a thread is to not post in it.

Goes without saying!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And at the point Trump was elected
at what point do these actions equal sedition?

And before the inauguration, when does it meet the
threshold for interference in an election?

FBI and DOJ employees are forbid to engage in
such, Dims even filed a complaint on Comey for
this very thing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Of course that is the case.

Meanwhile, people will post threads getting 50 plus flags saying that anyone questioning the intel community has no evidence and is blaming satanists aliens etc.

In their minds, if they ignore evidence for which they have no answers, then it will just go away and they can pretend anyone who disagrees with them is a nut.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What is interesting is ole Schiffy told them to stop ratcheting up
on the Peach talk because they did polling and found the votors
do not care, and do not want that. Even the Dims don' want it.

I guess some people are just too unstable to handle the truth?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Look I dont mind people that hate trump, or are skeptical of claims I or others make. Thats great and leads to great discussions and attempts to find the truth.

What gets me is over and over I notice people are either completely silent or make the most outlandish claims when someone presents an argument that hurts their narrative.

Such as the near silence by many trump haters on the thread about the FBI losing chain of custody of hillarys server.

Or threads on Brennan clearly lying to congress.

And now we have this thread.

Its as if they are all desperately waiting for anyone in their side to come up with any flimsy argument so they can repeat it; then move on and claim that it was all debunked or nonsense.

Well I am more interested in getting to the truth than ignoring thing to pretend "my side" is winning.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's happening.

Q

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I do agree, and the server is one particular area that seems to scare
them witless. Without the server, there is no real evidence that the
DNC was actually hacked.

Comey and Brennan lying under oath, well that too is far too inconvenient.

Not to mention Andrew McCabe was caught lying to the IG, and then
fired for it. All of these things are just like under the bed monsters
to the cry closet candidates.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I'm gonna hold you to that darlin. Don't
make me bring my truck thru kansas.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is a timeline that shows the Peter Strzok texts -
which began long before the "a Storm is Coming"

July 10, 2015 — FBI opens the Clinton email investigation in response to a referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

Feb. 27, 2016 — Strzok interviews Jake Sullivan, a former Clinton State Department aide and adviser to her campaign.

March 2 — Asked by Page who he planned to vote for, Strzok replied: “I suppose Hillary.”

March 4 — Strzok writes to Page of Trump: “Omg he’s an idiot.” He says that a Trump victory in the GOP primaries will be “good for Hillary.” (RELATED: FBI Agent Praised Hillary While He Was Leading Investigation Into Her Emails)

“God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0,” Strzok writes.

April — The law firm for the Clinton campaign and DNC hires opposition research firm Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. Fusion would go on to hire Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the infamous dossier.

April 5 — Strzok interviews Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

April 9 — Strzok interviews Clinton aide Cheryl Mills.

May 16 — A draft of a statement that then-FBI Director James Comey was preparing to release at the conclusion of the Clinton email probe was circulated among top FBI officials, including Strzok. “Please send me any comments on this statement,” wrote FBI chief of staff James Rybicki.

Strzok has since been identified as the agent who suggested that Comey remove the legally-loaded term “grossly negligent” to describe Clinton’s email use and replace it with the term “extremely careless.”

May 24 — Strzok interviews Clinton aide Heather Samuelson.

June 12 — Strzok writes: “They fully deserve to go, and demonstrate the absolute bigoted nonsense of Trump.”

June 17 — “Now we’re talking about Clinton, and how a lot of people are holding their breath, hoping,” he tells Page, appearing to reference a meeting that is not described. (RELATED: Top Clinton Aides Went Unpunished For Making
Misleading Statements In FBI Interviews)

June 20 — Steele writes the first of 17 memos that make up the dossier. He alleges that the Kremlin has recruited Donald Trump as an asset and that Russian operatives had been feeding the Trump campaign negative information about Clinton.

June 27 — Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch meets in secret with former President Bill Clinton. The meeting forces Lynch to step away from the Clinton probe.

July 2 — Strzok and Justice Department lawyer David Laufman interview Hillary Clinton.

July 5 — Comey announces that he would not refer charges against Clinton to federal prosecutors.

July 5 — Steele meets with an FBI contact to provide a briefing of the unverified rumors he had picked up from Russian sources.

July 19 — Steele writes the second memo of the dossier. It alleges that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and campaign chairman Paul Manafort were handling the collusion effort with the Kremlin. Both have since vehemently denied the allegation.

Former British spy Christopher Steele. (Youtube screen grab)

Late July — Strzok is handpicked to supervise a newly-opened FBI counterintelligence probe into Russian interference, including Trump campaign collusion. It remains unclear what sparked the investigation, though Republican lawmakers increasingly suspect that the Clinton-funded dossier was the catalyst.

July 26 — Strzok congratulates Page on Clinton’s official presidential nomination.

“Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time! Many many more returns of the day!!” he writes.

July 26 — A Wall Street Journal reporter contacts Carter Page to ask him about allegations that match what Steele wrote about him in the dossier. Steele alleged that Page met in Moscow earlier that month with two Kremlin-connected officials. Page has repeatedly denied having the meetings.

July 28 — In a cryptic text, Strzok appears to refer to some sort of investigation.

“Opened on Trump? If Hillary did, you know five field offices would…,” he writes.

Aug. 6 — In another cryptic exchange, Strzok and Page discuss an unnamed “menace.”

“Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” Page writes.

“I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps,” Strzok replies.

Aug. 15 — In one eye-catching exchange, Strzok and Page appear to discuss a conversation that took place in the office of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” (RELATED: FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Win)

Aug. 25 — CIA Director John Brennan provides what has been described as a “special” briefing to then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid.

Aug. 26 — Strzok writes to Page: “Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…”

Aug. 27 — Reid sends a letter to Comey referencing allegations made about Carter Page in the dossier.

September — Steele, acting on the direction of Fusion GPS, meets with reporters at The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, The New Yorker and Yahoo! News to provide briefings about the dossier.

Sept. 23 — Yahoo! News reporter Michael Isikoff publishes the first news article about the allegations against Page. The report is based on Steele’s allegations, though Isikoff did not disclose Steele’s involvement or the dossier’s existence.

Oct. 20 — During a presidential debate, Strzok writes: “I am riled up. Trump is a f*cking idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.”

Oct. 31 — David Corn at Mother Jones publishes the first article quoting Steele, though not by name. Corn refers to Steele as a “Western intelligence source” and lays out the allegations about the Kremlin having compromising information about Trump.

Late Nov. — Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson meets with Justice Department assistant deputy attorney general Bruce G. Ohr. Simpson disclosed this month that Ohr requested the meeting. Ohr had met prior to the election with Steele. Ohr’s wife, Nellie, worked as a researcher for Fusion GPS on its Trump project.

Nov. 18 — A Steele associate named Andrew Wood informed Arizona Sen. John McCain about the allegations made in the dossier.

Nov. 28 — David Kramer, a McCain associate, flies to London to meet with Steele. They arrange for McCain to be provided copies of the dossier.

Dec. 5 — Strzok reportedly briefs the House Intelligence Committee on the Russia investigation.

Dec. 9 — McCain meets with Comey to discuss the dossier.

Dec. 13 — Steele writes his final memo for the dossier.

Jan. 6, 2017 — Comey briefs Trump on the allegations in the dossier

Jan. 10 — CNN reports that the briefing took place. BuzzFeed News follows up by publishing the dossier in full.

Jan. 13 — At the urging of Democrats, the Justice Department’s inspector general opens an investigation into the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. Clinton allies are upset at Comey’s handling of the probe.

Source: Daily Caller
dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
'Flood Is Coming': FBI Front Office Discussed Trump Dossier With CNN

Wait—so, disgraced Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe not only lied to investigators multiple times about unauthorized media leaks, he also discussed the infamous Trump dossier with CNN? T

he funny thing is the reason then-FBI Director James Comey said he briefed the president on the dossier, which was an opposition research project funded by the Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign, is that CNN had it. In a series of emails obtained by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, it shows top FBI officials were in contact with the news organizations about the dossier.

McCabe is seen writing, “a flood is coming.” All of this on top of the allegation that the FBI had someone spying on the Trump campaign. Comey said prior to the briefing that CNN was angling for a “news hook.” Well, what better way to unleash the Russian collusion hysteria than the top domestic law enforcement and intelligence chief briefing the incoming president about a document that’s one of the centerpieces of this shoddy theory. Just a friendly reminder, there is zero evidence that the Kremlin colluded with the Trump team to tilt an election. Zero. Sen. Johnson wants answers from the FBI.

townhall.com...

And oh boy the Presstitutes are crying today.

They just cant deal with the fact that Rod Rosenstein ordered the DOJ
to look into the FBI politically motivated spying on the Trump Campaign.

Tear everywhere today!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Rumors the DNC is taking bids for construction of an Ark.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It is no wonder so many sheep hate Trump...

No offence, but I'd say that the sheep are the ones busy patting themselves on the back before the proverbial chickens have come home to roost. Me...I'm sittin' there with the popcorn.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join