It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I noted that a little taste of "Mandela Effect" was added for extra spice when the crewmates suddenly took on the memory of the objects that they previously had no recollection of.

I didn't notice that until just now. So maybe it wasn't there originally and an alternate reality copied itself over to this one since you posted.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes! And note how it has crept into the remembered account now with the witness.

Also, from the fictional account of the two "doctors", there is another priceless moment when (after looking at.the sailor in awe a couple of times, and explaining how there are some unique seers who can change reality ) they confide "we think you might be one"...

Gotcha!

BT

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Dishonest people always lead with their weakness.

So you can translate what really is happening with those scientists
and their knowledge.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I explained to JV about 5 years ago, when he was sitting on my couch,
how the government was faking UFOs, to fulfill their purposes, but in
fact the "phenomenon" was causing them to do that, to fulfill ITS
purposes.

So i sit here in my humble home and watch everything I told JV 5
years ago, come out and become verified in various venues.

All of this dance.. between the "Phenomenon" and the people
corrupted by the Phenomenon, is precisely the same dance as
shamanism.

Shamanism involves a great deal of "fakery" to get the audiences
minds in the proper state, and once this has occurred, then the
"Phenomenon" can come through and do it's part, if it feels so
inclined to do so.

The government, Bigelow, the occult scientists, the big names in
UFOlogy, tend to be working for the "Phenomenon" to spread
the type of disinfo that it wants spread..

so that it can manipulate society in the direction it wants..

All the while, these "stooges" pat themselves on the back
about how clever they are.. how they are "insiders" and
get to waste taxpayer dollars on nonsense.

Well, nobody can say that I haven't been warning about this
process.. in pieces at least, for 5+ years now.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

I did some research and I believe the mineral he is referring to is Barite. This mineral is in Bald Eagle Mine: according to this geological survey

Further googling "barite" and "ufo" pulls up lots of interesting results:

CHIHUAHUA -- Roland Michel Tremblay writes, "Three times already UFOs came out of El Cerro del Pueblo Mountain near Chihuahua and the famous Zone of Silence." The last sighting happened very recently and was witnessed by most of the small village Villa Lopez. The mountain is one of the most important deposits of barite, a barium bearing mineral that exhibits more gravity than any other mineral with no metallic constituent elements with the exception of uraninite. After some research we have discovered that most UFO activities take place where barite/barium deposits exist. The UFOs appear to get out from the top of the mountain as if they travel through a wormhole or an inter-dimensional window. The barium could be what gives them the necessary energy to accomplish this, as if the barite deposit was utilized as a huge superconductor to channel gravitational / electromagnetic forces from the core of the earth. More and more witnesses are coming forward and now there are reports of travel in time to the year 1645 and some sort of alien underground installations under the mountain El Cerro del Pueblo. Many sightings and other paranormal phenomena have been reported, and it has been happening for more than 50 years. You can read all my correspondence with the main witness Mr. Gonzalez Ponce at www.crownedanarchist.com... We are also looking for experienced investigators willing to go there by their own means to see what they could find. If you can talk about this case around you it would also be helpful as we need to reach people who witnessed similar events. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg

A lot of new members to ATS show up with incredible stories
then leave almost immediately.

Just some grandfatherly advice.

If you want your crazy theory to be believed.. spend at least
5 years defending it on ATS before leaving.

Then, you'll probably still be mostly ignored, but at least
a few people will think about your words here and there.

You will also find, that your theory will be further refined
due to all the good and not so good conversation..

But post and run would impress nobody.

Good Luck with your crazy theory! May it win if it's true.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heisenburg
I did some research and I believe the mineral he is referring to is Barite.

For what it is worth, Kevin Day has mentioned Ruthenium (atomic number 44), a rare transition metal, in discussions.

He hasn't mentioned Barite so far as I can recall.
edit on 24-5-2018 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thanks to IsaacKoi, Kevin Day has now given permission for searchable PDF copies of his books to be made freely available on the AFU's website. The first volume is at this link.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you all for your studious work

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is very interesting.

(Incidently www.flickr.com... hmm...)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So the location of the video (where it was stored) was on a classified system but the video itself wasn't. Might answer a few zondo questions....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

certainly not something from this world, did you know that the stuff you see in the internet about military antigravity devices are free propaganda made by themselves, no one, i repeat NO ONE can counter gravity its a fundamental force more than what physicists think

The military has aircraft that appear to mimic anti gravity propulsion, but not anti gravity per se.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

go on..

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You need to spend more time in the aircraft forum

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

everthing i have seen dint even make me surprised, unless you are talking about astr0 in that case, no.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Surely you must know that nearly everything you get from the Internet
is disinformation.

There are different strains of it of course.

Generally when a person gets frustrated enough with one strain of it..
or if they get more social status by going to another strain of it.. they
do so..

but it's the same old garbage.. just a slightly different decorative wrapper
to catch the uninformed eye.

Really, the nuts and bolts disinformation is some of the worst, as for a logical
person it seems the most likely to be true.

Of course it isn't.

I knew A**** a bit before he made his play.. had some private conversations..
he from his mother's basement, and me from home that I bought with my
life's hard work.

Nuts and bolts disinfo, especially on ATS has to be the lowest quality
stuff out there.

Kev

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Kev, I am going to have to call you out on this one but don't take it as a personal attack, more of an observation. You have stated multiple times that people shouldn't conform to their confirmation bias as it befuddles their perception and doesn't allow them to see anything else other than what they already believe.

I believe your post and a few in other threads demonstrates your confirmation bias blinding you to other explanations for things. I wasn't stating the advancements the military have made in aircraft design and development in the black world is the phenomenon or a nuts and bolts delusion. I was simply stating some of the advancements the military has made in these areas, they haven't been sitting on their hands for 70 yrs which I am sure you will agree.

Everything on the internet is disinformation? It depends on the subject and the source of the information, too much of a broad perspective there.

I think within this online community (not just saying the word "UFOlogy" etc - as its my belief there is a lot deception, this has been proven to some extent) that we need to ensure that we keep an open mind.

An open mind, is just that. Not looking for the answers when we have already decided the questions, we need to look outside of our own perception, bias, religious orientation and even sometimes our logical thinking to consider lots of different possibilities, as none of us know any of the answers or at least have all the pieces of lots of different puzzles.

I hope you don't take this as a personal attack Kev, it surely isn't. More of a challenge considering you have personally challenged me on this very subject before and I respect your posts and ideas. We all have to challenge ourselves and our own bias and its a very hard thing to do and something most people never do. I have to check myself once in a while as we all should...
edit on 28-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

That individual was certainly interesting regarding telling ATS users where they would see certain things and then did as a result, the other stuff.... well... I didn't buy it but that's my opinion and I don't want to derail this thread when there is another one on the subject.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Curious also about the rare metals connection with Bigelow and what he is trying to build.....

Could we be talking about alloys using 'scandium'? A rare earth element. It can be used in batteries, and is also very strong, light and resistant to corrosion. Ideal for space flight and coincidentally Russian MIG fighters!!

Just a little looking (quick google) led me to Chris Byrnes books on "The God Archetype and the Development of Faster than Light Technology: Volume III. Advanced Concepts of Metallurgy in the Design of the UFO" - it frazzled my tiny little mind (cartman voice). Has anyone here including you MM ever looking into any of this work on the metallurgy side of things?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I haven't really studied metallurgy. Although scandium is something prevalent in the Hessdalen area of Norway. The light phenomena seen there are considered to be something 'natural' but not understood.

However from Isaac's note above it seems Ruthenium was the element in question.

Anyway check your peronal messages on here. I don't think the envelope icon is working properly at present to show when you have new messages.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join