It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Isn't Ruthenium one of the rare elements that is usually found in meteor fragments and dare I say it, a component of some materials that have been removed from some experiencers?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

No not at all.

I don't mind when others are honestly wrong.

I take you as an honest person.

Kev

Oh BTW.. good job on challenging me and my biases.

Not enough people do that.. as they don't want the
ensuing response.

As I have stated many times, I certainly have biases.

Biases based upon first hand, can't-touch the phenomenon
experience.

But since I can't prove these experiences.. yes.. they present
as biases.

Definitely keep on confronting me all you like.. especially
if you have facts or strong theories.. which you don't have
yet.. but you have a good mind and strong personality,
and I'm hoping you will come with with a contribution..
we need contributions badly.
edit on 28-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
BTW.. strictly speaking this is somewhat off-topic, but i've
recently had to modify my outlook a little bit on what
i'm calling, "the machine intelligence".

This "machine intelligence' being the portion of the Phenomenon
that does most of the mischief.. produces most of the physical
and temporarily physical effects.

Now.. all the evidence still points to there being no innate
and constant nuts and bolts..

But there seems little doubt that the "machine intelligence"
probably once was, or currently is "like physical" in the
boundary layer where it normally lurks.. and it's only in
our world that it can't stay solid very long.. or at least
chooses not to stay solid for very long.

I'ts both exciting and terrifying that my position is shifting
just a little bit.

It's been my research of the relationship between BTUFO
and cattle mutilations that has been so fruitful so far.

Well cattle.. and every other mammal on the planet has
been mutilated.. that's the thing that people who
are scared or in denial don't realize. (cats/dogs/wallabies/
opposum/buffalo/ice shelf seals.. every last thing imagineable
in every last location imaginable).

All that said.. the nitmitz themed conflation of events
could certainly have been, entirely, a project palladium
like test.. purely human. That's actually the direction that
i'm leaning for the majority of it.

Kev
edit on 28-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

yeah its one of the most WTF things ever posted in this website

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It wasn't even an angle, it was a total swerve I dont think many saw coming to be honest.

But it's one of those, just because someone is correct about something extraordinary, doesn't always mean they are correct and I think people forget that if you give credibility to someone or an organisation, they can't live off that forever or expect everything else to be taken as total truth.

Certainly strange, oddly enough there are other forums where the same username and spelling is used in similar subjects. I think they just wanted to leave ATS and leave a mystery wrapped in an enigma in the process.
edit on 29-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Certainly strange, oddly enough there are other forums where the same username and spelling is used in similar subjects. I think they just wanted to leave ATS and leave a mystery wrapped in an enigma in the process.

i am interested PM me please
i think Astr0 really works or worked at the military and someone there told him to spread disinfo in this forum

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Many ruthenium-based oxides show very unusual properties, such as a quantum critical point behavior,[66] exotic superconductivity (in its strontium ruthenate form),[67] and high-temperature ferromagnetism.[68]

From wikipedia under the section about "Emergent Applications".

Well, certainly an interesting metal.

Cheers,
BT

ETA: Wikipedia sources are this for quantum oddities and this (pdf) for superconductivity
edit on 29-5-2018 by beetee because: Added sources

edit on 29-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thanks BT, piqued my interest with that, I will have a look at these that's for sure

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2018 by Zadiel74 because: Off topic. Moved to relevant thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Kevin Day posted (6/14/18) on Facebook:

Just finished my interview on Phenomenon Radio.. 2 hours.. hope it was interesting!!.. here's the link kgraradio.com... my next radio appearance is on Sunday with Coast to Coast AM.. a national radio station with millions of listeners..

The KGRA interview can be dowloaded here Special Guest Ret Sr Chief Petty Officer Kevin Day.mp3

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

What's your take on the contradictions between this account and basically all the rest? Those have told a reasonably consistent story of a single intercept (plus later FLIR filming from the distance). Now there were supposedly multiple more or less simultaneous dogfights, a glowing object seen at night with binoculars from 40 miles away, enhanced mental capabilities and whatnot.

If he was among those interviewed for the "executive report", why doesn't that report contain the details and especially multiple intercepts he has described now?

It would be interesting to hear what Fravor thinks about this.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickless

Hi Nick,

to be fair the accounts that have been given I believe are all different and have differed depending on person and source. Something was buzzing them for two weeks, whereas Fravor only really described one incident.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Apart from the recent accounts of Kevin and Trevor, all the others indicate there was only one intercept. The "executive report" was supposed to be the result of an investigation that interviewed all the key personnel (supposedly Kevin included), and it only mentions that one intercept. The navy event log describes that one intercept, and then nothing interesting for that day. If there had been other similar events with a lot of people aware of them, as Kevin has claimed, I would expect Fravor and others to know about that too. Yet, they haven't given any such indication.

So unless I see some supporting evidence/accounts, I'm not really buying these new radar operator accounts.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's difficult to understand the contradictions between the various accounts that have surfaced. Day is describing a large, longer event with many players involved. Fravor describes a much smaller one, and afterwards he was teased by crew mates, but then it was all forgotten the next day except as a bar story.

One thing Day and Fravor agree on though, there was no UFO investigation at the time.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Everyones lying and its just a sensor glitch and tracked mylar balloonnn reeeee!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great thread and commentry guys.

What struck me about the stories is the 0.78 seconds descent and ascent. Not “about a second” or “under a second”.

What on the ships would time these manoeuvres to such accuracy? That descent rate, allowing for a trapezoidal velocity profile, equates to about 30,000mph from 28,000 feet with acceleration around the 10,000 g mark. If this was a military vehicle, it is very advanced indeed. ETA - maybe the radar revolves in 0.78 seconds and two successive paints were at 28k and nearly 0?

Could this be an experiment on manifestation of phenomena, maybe assisted or combined with fake data fed to the ships instruments? This takes a little bit of truth from many of the initial statements from KD. I think kev touched on this earlier.

edit on 18/6/2018 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

The issue working out how they knew the accurate speed is a tricky one, I maybe wrong here but I am sure their radar systems etc are actually classified so might not be any luck figuring that out.

The appearance of the objects and how they "knew" to be there waiting for them, well quite easy, it was more probable tobe a military rendezvous /field test of how armed forces react to this technology. I've commented in the other thread but seers story is......interesting

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In the thread about the same video in 2007, the video was denounced as fake by most. The strongest indicator being that the pilots nickname was on the flir.

I remember reading the thread at the time and forgot about it as soon as Isaac pointed out that the video was hosted on a film production company’s website coupled with the fact that he posted a really dodgy video a few days before. I would guess that Cometas worked for this company at the time.

Is there any actual evidence that the video was actually declassified and released by the pentagon as stated by various US news sources?
edit on 25/6/2018 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

In short.. no.

The Pentagon/DOD have confirmed they didn't release the footage,its all a jumbled mess to be honest and TTSA still haven't released any documentation or proof for chain of custody even though they have claimed to do so.

Its highly possible that the videos were never "Officially Classified" in the first instance, so they wouldn't have to be "Officially Un-classified"!!

If they were they would have markings at the start and end of the videos... its all mess.....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

its interesting that you mentioned the recently departed from ATS Kev. There are lots of areas that some of the "groups" are looking into that fit very well into this Alternative Analog-Digital Hypothesis. His posts (bless him) were not always the easiest to read and follow at times, but there is some very very interesting concepts in there that explain away a lot of the phenomenon that doesn't require nuts and bolts nor alien in anyway whatsoever and is much close to science than any other explanation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join