It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Aallanon

re: Blackrock, "Cheryl Mills, BlackIvy, & BlackStone," by yours truly showcases Blackrock and some of it's people.

Naturally.

NOTE: As of 2016 listings 'No Name' had at least 3 Blackrock iShare accounts.
www.opensecrets.org...
edit on 10-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The strange modification camp stories i dug up in the early days tie in very nicely with a cult obsessed with beauty,aesthetics and driving out the devil. Future does prove past.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow! they added $1.41 trillion in assets under management from when I made my post to when yours was sourced.

I wonder how much of that is growth and how much added as funds moved from elsewhere?

More Blackrock:

The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board currently contracts BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A. (BlackRock) to manage the F, C, S, and I Fund assets. The F and C Fund assets are held in separate accounts.

TSP: Fund Management

And

One of the bigger drags on the federal budget is the cost of paying for everyone’s retirement. No, not Social Security—I’m talking about the gold-plated pensions for the millions of current and former employees who work for Uncle Sam.

This is where being a steady donor to politicians can pay off big time. BlackRock BLK, +0.92% , the financial behemoth with nearly $5 trillion in assets under management, already manages billions in assets of non-defense federal employees. Now, it’s in a prime position to profit much further, because the biggest single group of federal employees— those who serve in the military—are likely to see their retirement plan change, and change in a way that will further enrich BlackRock.

Why BlackRock? Aside from the fact that it’s a world-class asset manager, it doesn’t hurt that Laurence Fink, the investment firm’s chairman and CEO, has been a longtime contributor to Obama, and was considered at one point a possible successor to then-Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Fink also has strong ties to Hillary Clinton, appointing her longtime confidant and counselor Cheryl Mills to his board in 2013. All told, more than 4/5 of Fink’s political contributions have gone to Democrats, and the Center for Responsive Politics notes that BlackRock employees in general have tilted towards the Dems.

What do proposed changes in the military retirement system have to do with BlackRock, you ask? In a nutshell, if you’re in the military right now, you have to serve 20 years to qualify for a pension. Only one in six service members make it that far, meaning the vast majority—who put their lives on the line for us—receive nothing when they’re discharged (they do get other benefits such as health care through the Veterans Administration—but no pension).

The Defense Department wants to change this. It has traditionally invested its pension funds in U.S. Treasury bills while offering defined pension guarantees to veterans—again, those who make it to the 20-year mark. Now, it’s proposing to reduce guaranteed pension levels by 20%—while rolling out a 401(k)-style retirement plan for all service members, with a government match. These funds would be invested with BlackRock—generating huge fees for Fink & Co. If the proposed changes to the Pentagon’s retirement system are approved by Congress (a bill was been introduced in a House subcommittee this spring) and signed into law by Obama, they’ll get their hands on an estimated $91 billion over the next 25 years. Of course it’s worth noting that BlackRock’s institutional side already manages billions in assets of other federal employees through four separate index funds.

And here’s the part where BlackRock really stands to cash in: under the military’s current pension plan, BlackRock receives no fees to manage funds held in Treasurys. The new plan would force service members to pay fees—either to the government or (as BlackRock prefers) to BlackRock itself.

Opinion: How Wall Street will profit off an $800 billion federal pension gap Market Watch 2015

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is that a ship?

I'm not so sure that this will be the meeting place for Trump & rocket man.
The meeting is 4 weeks away. Gives plenty of time for people with bad motives to set something up.

This might be disinfo so the real location will remain secret until the last minute.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Trump holding rally in Indiana.

Does he ever sleep? I wish i had half his energy.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So this is a partial repost from Q relating to McMaster and his father's death

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Retain position (or maintain position) is a function of the ear in the human body

Did McMaster fail to retain/maintain his position as an 'ear' in the Trump administration. Was he suppose to be a black hat in position to balance the white hats?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

So the implication is that "We don't say his name"'s $19m in Singapore might be invested in this EIDO fund?

I'm not sure. EIDO is Indonesian funds...but handled through BlackRock's iShares.
I couldn't find any records for 'No Name' beyond 2016...but as of 2016 he had at least three BlackRock iShare accounts.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They keep telling us that "Nothing is happening" and "Trump is a threat to humanity".

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Trump holding rally in Indiana.

Does he ever sleep? I wish i had half his energy.

Trump is killing it there!
Crowd going nuts!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Seriously, when does Trump sleep ! LOL.....must be that Dragon Energy.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

+10 million votes for Republicans !!

😮

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I Love it, Trump just absolutely does nail it Tat. One of many things I respect about the man is his ability to to explain how obscenely foolishly our tax dollars are being spent. lol....a Billion dollars for an embassy that could be built for 150k ! His background in Construction is a big asset, especially when it comes to rebuilding our infrastructure. God, just think of everything we could do or WILL do, once we stop these criminals from Stealing our Countries Wealth.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

THIS is what is winning over liberals.

He knows how to use money properly.

Lots of liberals are ok with being taxed higher because we WANT tax dollars going to certain things.

The issue we have right now in America is OUR money is being spent against OUR interests. It’s lining the pockets of big business, donors, politicians and elite pedos etc.

We don’t need any tax increases ( we need massive decreases!!) to fund liberal agendas, we just need the money we currently get to be spent properly.

Once it is explained to liberals they stop being anti Trump and wake up and become anti Dem!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The speculation is also that McMaster's father died of a fall which is also often the result of loss of balance or failure to retain position as a result of loss of balance related to your inner ear.

I had a relative who suffered terribly from a type of dementia that also led to badly eroded inner ear and balance.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I don't want to be taxed more.

Until the government can prove that it can be wise with the money it already steals from me, I have no desire to let it think it can simply take more.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I live you Donald trump.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've watched this thread for some time and feel that I need to weigh in with my view. As a guy who spent almost three decades filling the role of the old adage "You sleep well in your beds at night because good men do dark things at night so you can". Here it is, this is not about being liberal, conservative, progressive, Democrat, Republican, Independent or even Bull Moose. This is about our country being stolen from "We the People" by a select few. This is NOT what our founding fathers had in mind 240 years ago. In Philadelphia in 1776, everyone had a seat at the table. What's happening today is there are a few who are trying to claw it back from the "select few" for "We the People". I'm certainly on board with that idea. We ALL need to pull together and get this done and give the country back to "We the People". My couple of pennies worth

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Slightly OT but if someone knows a symbol like a V with 3 circles please hit me up. It's a V with a circle above both lines that form the V and beneath the middle where the lines of the V converge.

There is a symbol on Stargate that fits that description...V is inverted though. It is the symbol for Earth, BTW...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: liveandlearn

The speculation is also that McMaster's father died of a fall which is also often the result of loss of balance or failure to retain position as a result of loss of balance related to your inner ear.

I had a relative who suffered terribly from a type of dementia that also led to badly eroded inner ear and balance.

And that could relate to Q's frequent reminder that there is more than one meaning.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Well said, Bill.
Trump's sole purpose as Prez. is to give our country back to 'We The People'.

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join