It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

DOJ NUNES RELEASE?
edit on 10-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Watch the video it basically says it all.

Q has referenced that excellent video more than once, to let everyone know what President Trump stands for, and who the enemies of this country and our freedom, are.

I was asking LiveandLearn why he/she thinks that some big occurrence is very imminent, due to the contents of Q message #1333.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My mistake sorry.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

An explanation would be a nice addition to your "Something Big is Going Down" statement. Why do you say that?

It was actually related to the post from the prior Q post plus the one I posted under.

White Castle being the white house on lock down.

Otherwise it is just a matter of putting it all together. Not just Q post but the mass of info that has been posted herr.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am pleased to be able to offer a bit of insight into D5. D5 and E5 are very powerful 'outposts' in chess, which you usually want to occupy with your knight.

While this is just a shot in the dark, it is what crossed my mind when I read that Q post. Cheers and happy hunting all!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder what's with the spurious "D5" on line 7 of that Q Post #1332?

I did a check to see if it meant anything in hexadecimal and came back with:

ASCII= one of those foreign "O"s with 2 dots above it.
HEX= 44 35
DECIMAL = 68 53
BASE64 = "RDU="

D-Day in 5?

Also...D(4) and 5----45 (Trump)
edit on 10-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

Excellent added value post, thanks JTS!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith

I am pleased to be able to offer a bit of insight into D5. D5 and E5 are very powerful 'outposts' in chess, which you usually want to occupy with your knight.

While this is just a shot in the dark, it is what crossed my mind when I read that Q post. Cheers and happy hunting all!

The cryptic stuff is not my forte.

But along with your theme, the post that said "castle LOCK" could also be chess related.

Castle is another name for rook, and as I am sure you know is the name for moving your king to be covered by the rook.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Being a simple none chess person my first thought was 'white house' . Just saying from a simple person...but could that be who Q/Trump is speaking to.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
LOL good one

Trump to be indicted and impeached for his human trafficking crime against the Peoples Republic of North Korea.

From Twitter

Maybe NOT

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
D5 is an opening move "the Scandinavian defense"

There's a new Q post

They are always there when they take the picture

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

"Castling" "Rook"

Strategy Note: Castling is a great aid in defensive strategy. It also has a tendency to bring a powerful rook into play when under normal circumstances it might be stuck behind a wall of pawns.

✅🎁😎✅

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I noticed the CASTLE LOCK too.

Hey anything can relate to chess if you try hard enough! XD
If you've never played chess, you should. It's a rewarding game.

Anyways some extra fat to chew on:

D5 is white's outpost square, black's would be D4 and E4.
The Q post (to me) is saying "We just put a white knight in a forward outpost on D5". Which usually means it can't be threatened by a pawn anymore and only another piece can take it. (If the opponent has any pieces to spare!)

D5 could be a medication, a Nike shoe, defcon 5... or ^

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

D5 is only an opening move for the black pieces...

a reply to: xuenchen

Oh yes... once you've developed your pieces, you castle. Then, you mount your attack!!
edit on 5 10 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA reply

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Running Q post#1334 though magic square using the killbox words as keywords, i'm getting results like "YID" (Why ID?), "VDI" (software used to keep all data on servers rather than local device and use screens through a secure vpn).

This seems to indicate they may be giving new access IDs to all rank & file at DOJ, FBI, CIA, State... presumeably after re-vetting them all to check not black hats?

This is a very logical and good thing to do - it would cut down even more the deep state access to data!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Q Movement Update + Latest Drops #1328-#1335 [Please READ!]

Sadly, Jerome Corsi has "fallen", coopted it would appear by his employer InfoWars but, alas, what can ya do (I tried to talk sense into him but was blocked on both my twitter accounts and I'm not about to open a third just for him)? Problem is that he's sowed a lot of seeds of division and dissention along with a whole lot of confusion. Also, Jordan Sather and David Seaman are at each other's throats. All three seem to rely on their YouTube channels and other streams for their income revenue..

Q covered it well in drop # 1328 in which he tangentially references (by inference) Corsi, who was never named and just basically outed himself and by extension InfoWars (jealousy, money, power and influence) and David Seaman who claimed to have been given access to sealed indictments and who may very well have been. What Q said is that many of Corsi's "decodes" were in error (intention spin?) and that David Seaman is viewed by Q as a con man (who might have even conned an insider to share something that he shouldn't have with David). David makes a living off nothing but PG and DJT and Q stuff and he's just a pot smoking, wine drinking kid really (although he did stand firm with PG and helped move that into the public consciousness, however many still think that it's been "debunked" because the son of a friend of Hillary's shot up a pizza joint in DC).

What Q is saying is that we should not really be following any "leaders" but that this is all part of a PATRIOT movement (WW) comprised of all who stand up for FREEDOM.

Q post 1332 then used a paragraph format for the first time as far as I know, which I feel was by design to cause all the naysayers, Corsi now included among them to claim that the different format reveals that Q has been coopted and an imposter.

# 1331 with the pen and Presidential letterhead re: DOJ Nunes Release, is for both authentication and as a prediction regarding what's about to start coming out in advance of the IG Report, including Mueller's (limited and constrained) scope of inquiry, among other things alluded to in #1332.

This is not an imposter Q, as Corsi is claiming, while referring to Q'sters as cultists and now mocking Q for such statements as "Trust Sessions".

This has resulted in some major confusion and dissention within the "leadership" of the Q movement with 90% of people undeterred, yet with many seeking clarification and sources of insight - a minor scattering of the "flock" at the sight of which the wolves (disinfo shills) quickly gathered to pounce all over things and try to further sow seeds of dissent, confusion and catcalls that Q is fake, Q is compromised, Q is a sham.

Q then followed up with his Patriot definition post #1328 with a pic of the NK Summit location, the idea that McMaster's father was taken out (#1330) [threat to other deep state insiders?] with a fall and lack of care, as a penalty for "failure to retain position/ear" (not an accident or coincidence), the Nunes release with pen pic (hello Mr. President), and #1332 in deceptively both Q and non-Q paragraph format (while retaining the "voice" of Q - meant to cause Corsi and naysayers to bury themselves).

And here's a NEW one, Q's latest

Q !4pRcUA0lBE 76 📁 NEW
May 10 2018 22:31:03 (EST)
Rank & File.
DOJ, FBI, C_A, State.
[G-2][Collect]
[SIS Good].
Not Forgotten.
Overcome.
Q

For Corsi to claim that this is a deep state controlled and coopted asset who's trying to divide (while dividing himself and merely hoping to retain as many "followers" as possible) and that the imposter has been posing as Q for "weeks", is absurd and utter nonsense.

The trip code thing was a necessary glitch, nothing more and the Anons caught it right away and the problem was fixed. The 8Chan board owner has also called out Corsi (who was saying that Q was hacked, Q was gone, Q compromised) in language that would violate the ATS TOS.

Corsi, OUTED!

AJ OUTED!

Jordan Sather and David Seaman - ignored.

We don't need Jordan Sather's interpretations no matter how well presented or articulate he might be, and we don't need David Seaman, however helpful he might have been to keep PG on the radar and we do not need "Dr." Jerome Corsi to do the thinking for us (even if he can get other Doctors to vouch for him), or to tell us what to think or how precisely to interpret the data, and we do not need Alex Jones or InfoWars to try to spin it all, or to discredit Q and try to claim that their opinionated kid Zack to be the "real insider".

In fact, it really is high time that we the participants in this thread, in these continuing threads, the most epic in ATS history bar none, recognize how well read it's become and will continue to become (it you saw the visiting VIP IP Addresses it would BLOW YOUR MIND), and really give it our ALL and work very hard to be most helpful and to hit the mark on the head as often as we can, and to communicate it as clearly as we can (memes allowed).

Thus, during the ongoing discussion, please take the time every now and again and wherever possible to produce a truly epic post, or a "decode" of Q that's bang on the money in terms of understanding his comms which are becoming ever clearer and less ambiguous.

Q and Trump can see clearly where the Q movement and the Trump Train intersect and are clearly continuing to make use of it, and in the most appropriate way that is in the same spirit and character of Q that we've seen all along.

It was interesting to see the freakout through while it was happening, with the wolves all coming out of the woodwork and circling. I'm sure I'm following a few of them now on Twitter inadvertently, and that's ok.

All is well that ends well and begins anew, well.

Sad to see Corsi and InfoWars bow out on this movement of Qsters, but to see Corsi do it knowingly, like the Jim Fetzer of the 9/11 truth movement is very sad and unfortunate, but that's also the beauty of it, that it transcends such petty egotism and backbiting, shilling and disinfo, and just proceeds to keep on marching right along the way it ought to and according to it's underlying intent and purpose, which Q seems to understand perfectly well and imho, to an impressive degree (maturity of understanding and comprehension) and while maintaining a high degree of Civility (no small feat).

I would like to see this place be the place where Q Comms are understood and explained in a comprehensible way and Q if you're listening, first of all thank you, and second, please keep the comms easier to interpret and understand as you have been, with the movement moving out into the mainstream, and growing by the many many millions of PATRIOTS.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 10-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Thank-you for the detailed reply. I thought you were referring to "Castle LOCK" in #1333 as being something major.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Is the implication, that Q asks us to realise, that they are there because they are monitoring the building from now to summit to catch any black hat operations?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join