It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circle month before 9/11 symbolizes falling tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Dunno bout you, but this looks like a birds eye view of a tower spiraling downwards...

That's from Aug 11th, 2001.
Link here- scroll down to it...
www.cropcirclecenter.com...

Tight lil bow tied on top of conspiracy. Nice n' neat like.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Right away I would point out that the towers never spiralled down, thats just not constant with how they collapsed.

Also there does not seem to be an actual picture of the crop circle other than this illustration.

Finally, this is a massive stretch you are making and I see zero connection to 9/11 actually it seems like you are seeing what you want to see, pareidolia...
edit on 5-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So M.C. Escher is now designing crop circles......he's dead so go figure.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Dunno bout you, but this looks like a birds eye view of a tower spiraling downwards...

so the next logical conclusion would be Aliens confirmed?

Nibiru confirmed?

What conspiracy?

Aliens did 9/11?

Yeah, there is proof in YouTube form of a UFO buzzing a chopper around the twin towers you should add if you are implying aliens did 9/11 and gave forewarning in crop circle.

another brilliant thread

we should just 'google it' shouldn't we?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also there does not seem to be an actual picture of the crop circle other than this illustration.

plus another spiral one that happened the same day and same place.

Maybe the spiral was the wormhole the aliens traveled through to forewarn us using a crop circle that they will do the 9/11 attacks.

Case solved

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I stared at that for a while trying to see even some kind of metaphorical towers in there. Seems like a reach to me. The Simpson's predictions about 911 are more compelling than this.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Looks more like a new North Korean Flag 😎

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I stared at that for a while trying to see even some kind of metaphorical towers in there. Seems like a reach to me. The Simpson's predictions about 911 are more compelling than this.

No towers plural.

Just a square design, imprinted, trespassed, in a binary format, which most likely took a great deal of effort to be planned, and completed ...on that exact date, during the night hours, (destroying massive amounts of private property)

.. showing a diagram that can be very well be conceived of path downwards, one year exactly before the most major event in human history including towers falling down occurred...

NOW that's coincidence.

But HEY! just.... Puttin it out there, d[Psh[ts!
It's all there for YOU to quander over in untimely rediculousness....

BTW, my mom is better than, your mom and your dad too

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

.. showing a diagram that can be very well be conceived of path downwards, one year exactly before the most major event in human history including towers falling down occurred...

So I have thought about this.....

How about....

No.

Please just stop looking for the face of the baby Jesus in every slice of toast and the UFO that is every plane.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting observation, but we'd need a few more pieces to link it to 9/11. On it's own, I think it's a stretch.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe they are telling us they used directed energy to make the towers fall into footprints?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Pre- Did You find a new website to share with Us here at ATSâ„¢?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course asking this blows My cover and now everyone will know how I promoted to the Detective Bureau after just 3 years of working Patrol...

Spread em out...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

So: Are you suggesting that birds are resposible for crop-circles?
-
Or are you suggesting that birds might be resposible for 9/11?

Or both?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

That's from Aug 11th, 2001.
Link here- scroll down to it...
www.cropcirclecenter.com...

Good catch.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Maybe they are telling us they used directed energy to make the towers fall into footprints?

No that was Judy Wood telling us that.

Have you seen footage of towers falling and the aftermath?

Is there any images of footage showing this constantly repeated garbage of falling into their own footprint?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just a square design, imprinted, trespassed, in a binary format, which most likely took a great deal of effort to be planned, and completed ...on that exact date, during the night hours, (destroying massive amounts of private property) .. showing a diagram that can be very well be conceived of path downwards, one year exactly before the most major event in human history including towers falling down occurred... NOW that's coincidence.

what about the other crop circle in the same place on the same day?

It was a spiral one, how does that fit your 'puttin it out there'?

new topics

top topics

join