It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Pope Francis say there is no hell? Not quite, the Vatican insists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
i know what it feels like to be in the company of daemons in their domains. Who wants to be buddies with spiritual terrorists ?

Have you watch Silent Hill?

You don't have to believe it. I don't believe it either, but one thing that give me a long pause about the film is, demonic child will never harm their human mother because, "Mother is god in every child's eye." I think there is something in those words. I just don't know what it is, yet.
edit on 30-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
“Hell is empty. All the devils are here.”

~ William Shakespeare, The Tempest

Reading the news from around the world, I think old William was onto something.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think this Pope is very, very good at telling people what they want to hear.

He gives an interview to an atheist? Well atheists don't believe in anything after this life, so he tells them the soul ceases to exist because that fits what they say they want to believe. Voila! No Hell.

The Pope has a track record of scratching itchy ears like this. His foundation is not being built on the rock, but on shifting sand.

Frankly, this is what makes me glad to not be Catholic. I don't have feel obliged to suddenly adopt all these strange theological positions.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
You saw what you were meant to see chosen by them. Maybe it was all an illusion? How do you know it was their domain? Maybe angels and demons both discovered how evil humans are and now they work together?
What is a demon? How does it feed on chakra something?

The NDE illusion was a summary of my life since July 1996 to the present. They wanted me to see the very dark side of this world and what the angel prison Tartarus feels like.

Or maybe the vision showed how my spirit will never fit-in with their ideal world of suffering. They saw that i will never become one of their human slaves who enjoys giving pain to those who do not conform to their rules.

A repented fallen watcher contacted me stating that my NDE vision resembled the angel prison in many ways.

Daemons are the evil spirits of the Rephaim or half-human / half-fallen angel.

They feed off the negative thoughts, emotions of people. They take the form of shades, wraiths and are attached to the left side of a human shoulder blade. In the Middle East they go by the name Djinn.

Evil humans will only work together when their goal is similar - like killing Yahushua / God / Emperor / Source

This pope is gladly working with daemons to kill off all Christians. Very predictable.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

i know what it feels like to be in the company of daemons in their domains. Who wants to be buddies with spiritual terrorists ?

You don't have to believe it. I don't believe it either, but one thing that give me a long pause about the film is, demonic child will never harm their human mother because, "Mother is god in every child's eye." I think there is something in those words. I just don't know what it is, yet.

Those little creatures in Silent Hill exist in Tartarus except they are all pure black ants, centipedes, cockroaches. Silent Hill had colour with red. Tartarus is just black, grey and brown everywhere.

Well for the demon child to be born, there was always a pure human mother that was seduced by a fallen angel. So naturally, the child will always protect its mother.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So what do you make of the Bible verse Luke 16:24, where the rich man was in agony in the fire of Hades?

The Rich Man and Lazarus
…23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham from afar, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he cried out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. For I am in agony in this fire.’ 25 But Abraham answered, ‘Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things. But now he is comforted here, while you are left to suffer.…

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Those little creatures in Silent Hill exist in Tartarus except they are all pure black ants, centipedes, cockroaches. Silent Hill had colour with red. Tartarus is just black, grey and brown everywhere.

Wow. Amazing!

It's really interesting and creepy. Lol.

Thank for the info.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

There are some who say that the Lake of Fire torment is there now and lasts through the 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom after the End of Days and Second Coming, but in the end, when God destroys all evil, it will have to be destroyed too.

I don't know though. There is plenty of evidence in scripture, like the verse you cite, for a place of punishment and torment for those who did evil in life.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: SaturnFX

Easy there cowboy, you have drunk the coolaid

Kool Aid is delicious.
I have no religion or any firm belief (agnostic/atheist) if thats what you meant, but I was raised catholic and went to catholic school...lotta kneeling/standing/sitting

What you are saying is what you think Christians believe about hell

Just going with what is taught in the mythos

As for the pope, he is just like any politician,

He isn't up for re-election...ever

Are human souls eternal?
That's the question, I don't see any biblical evidence to support that belief

Thats a good discussion to have. plenty of bible verses support the idea, and demonstrate souls and stuff already in some other place. I used to debate on a #apologetics channel back in the day on IRC and we had many a lengthy discussions about the topic. Seems split where the real fundy 7000 year old earth types were under the impression we are in a sort of darkness stasis until judgment, others believe they are judged individually and the judgment day is for the living..but never heard any opposition of the concept of a immortal soul...well, at least if you accepted christ anyhow according to them.
Psalms: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. (Forever is a long time)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So what do you make of the Bible verse Luke 16:24, where the rich man was in agony in the fire of Hades?

The Rich Man and Lazarus
…23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham from afar, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he cried out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. For I am in agony in this fire.’ 25 But Abraham answered, ‘Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things. But now he is comforted here, while you are left to suffer.…

Probably about as legit as Jonas living in the whale.

I used to have a hippy spiritualist fellow I chatted with online awhile back and he used this little joke story.
A good hearted agnostic spiritualist dies. Finds himself in front of the pearly gates opened. He strikes up a conversation with the guy at the gate. nice chap named Pete. He is about to go in but he notes off to the side there is this deep pit...lots of fire and brimstone..horrible creatures and a bunch of people in the pit being tortured and stuff.
He asks what thats all about.
Pete looks into the pit and shrugs his shoulders. "Those people down there? oh, they're christians"
The guy furrows his brows and asks why he is torturing the christians
Pete looks surprised and answers "What? no..we aren't doing that. Those christians down there demanded they go there"

I think the concept is that ultimately you get what you feel you warrant which is often based on what you believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That's a lot of crap. Dante? That was fiction.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Interesting reply but a bit vague
As a Christian (me) listening to an agnostic atheist (you) telling me that Christians believe the soul is immortal (Catholicism?) I would appreciate some evidence

I see none in scripture, none, so I guess you love the sweet stuff, or whatever the priest tells you

Also on that psalm, more a song from a believer than for everyone

It's interesting, there were two trees in the garden, one of knowledge, guess what the other one was for

Try Genesis 3-22. But hey, you were a good catholic so probably knew that anyway

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That's a lot of crap. Dante? That was fiction.

With this world being filled with matter and other worlds being made up of anti-matter, what is stopping Dante's Inferno from manifesting ?

What if anti-matter causes constant fire even with innate substances ?

The Shaitan djinn are permanently on fire hence fire elementals. Fire needs Air elementals. Hence the opposite elementals to them are Water and Earth respectively.

Ever wondered why all that is heard in the Lake of Fire, is wind and flames ?
This was accurately displayed in the film Constantine with Keanu Reeves when he is on the surface ? Its just not so windy.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And how do you know that? Have you seen it? And if it doesn't seem that bad you came back intact as it seems.
Anti-matter is not what you think it is. And if you can tell me about one world we know (really know) of that's made of anti-matter you win.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That’s exactly the problem lol.. the modern day interpretation of hell is only about 700 years old...

It has been a minute, but I’m pretty sure “hell” was a physical place. Maybe Golgotha...

Very Early First century Christians were Jews.. Jews don’t have a hell..

How do Jews not have a hell, but Christianity, which is based off of Judaism does???

The basic fundamentals should be the same for both , right??

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And how do you know that? Have you seen it? And if it doesn't seem that bad you came back intact as it seems.
Anti-matter is not what you think it is. And if you can tell me about one world we know (really know) of that's made of anti-matter you win.

4D. It exists in other dimensions.
How about Nibiru where 'Ibir' means 'Cross-Over' hence shifting across to other worlds.

This Universe should have neutralized itself yet some matter won the day after the Big Bang (Let there be Light) day.

God gives visions to many people concerning the Fiery Lake. He gave me a vision as well. The visions are free to those who accept that Jesus shed His Blood on the Cross for all mankind.

Ever had a dream within a dream where 4D (jinn) creatures exist ? One only has to have an open mind to what is out there in other dimensions.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

...or a lot of fantasy. And a certain indoctrination.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Lumenari

That’s exactly the problem lol.. the modern day interpretation of hell is only about 700 years old...

It has been a minute, but I’m pretty sure “hell” was a physical place. Maybe Golgotha...

Very Early First century Christians were Jews.. Jews don’t have a hell..

How do Jews not have a hell, but Christianity, which is based off of Judaism does???

The basic fundamentals should be the same for both , right??

There is a place set aside for the fallen ones, demons, satan
Judaism is a little vague, but assuming?

The basic fundamentals need to be understood before pretending you know what you are talking about
You need to stop assuming, it doesn't make a good argument
edit on 30-3-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

...or a lot of fantasy. And a certain indoctrination.

Yet out of shear coincidence, after Popey's Blasphemous statement, plaster is falling down in the Vatican recently.

Hmmmm, maybe there is a certain entity that is not happy with the lies that spew forth from his fork tongue. Or, total coincidence (~chuckle~).

Whether it is true or not, TPTB are going to ram their Antichrist NWO down everyone's throats even if it is fantasy.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Maybe the plaster came down because some can't accept they have to adapt to society or go under?

I won't even bother to answer your "even if it's not true it's going to happen" thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join