It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding the "deep state"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Harpua
a reply to: DJW001

Possibly true, I just want to hear why the deep state wouldn't embrace trump or why he would try to take them down. He's supposed to be good for business and the deep state wants to support big business.

There is no "deep state." That is a paranoid delusion. There are career civil servants. Some of them are genuinely dedicated to the country, but all of them are dedicated to keeping their jobs. Any politician who threatens to trim the bureaucracy is not going to be popular with them.

...there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete,
so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their
breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

- President Woodrow Wilson (1913)
edit on 28/3/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Possibly true, I just want to hear why the deep state wouldn't embrace trump or why he would try to take them down. He's supposed to be good for business and the deep state wants to support big business.

There is no "deep state." That is a paranoid delusion. There are career civil servants. Some of them are genuinely dedicated to the country, but all of them are dedicated to keeping their jobs. Any politician who threatens to trim the bureaucracy is not going to be popular with them.

..there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete,

Let me finish that quote for you:

They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.
—The New Freedom, Chapter I: The Old Order Changeth

rationalwiki.org...

Sounds like he is talking about big business, not government.
edit on 28-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Watch this video, you'll enjoy it: www.youtube.com...

Obama and Clinton are just as guilty as Nixon, Reagan, Bush etc

I'm sorry, no video guy. Text only.

What if "traditional" deep state was screwed in Obama's years? We are far behind "Yes, Prime Minister" here.

During the Reagan years we watched the public disclosure that the people are only shown "Actors" portraying our government.

Deep state controlled by entities in China and Russia watching and learning about western control of the NWO in the 1950's.

We could only get glimpses of what was going on in the deep state from artistic probes such as the movie "Hackers" which exposed Andreas' net.

Perhaps you are too young to remember the "east is red team" monitoring the steel cut oats in the early years of ATS?

These days all the UFO observers can do is watch as these old programs crash and burn upon reentry.

Tuesday

Do the math we are decades behind trying to understand the deep state.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Senior Executive Service ... how many of them were appointed by Obama admin.?

The SES exists to give long term government employees a place to wait until they reach full retirement benefits.

Can you elaborate on this? What are they exactly doing? Waiting?

They are dispatching memos, attending inter-departmental meetings, drafting "white papers" and performing other random tasks vital to the survival of the bureaucracy.

Vital to the survival of the "bureaucracy?"

You spelled "deep state" wrong.

"The deep state" was first coined to describe the organs of government that survive coups in countries like Egypt and Pakistan. Are you implying there has been a coup in the United States?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, thats the truth right there.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The SES exists to give long term government employees a place to wait until they reach full retirement benefits.

Can you elaborate on this? What are they exactly doing? Waiting?

They are dispatching memos, attending inter-departmental meetings, drafting "white papers" and performing other random tasks vital to the survival of the bureaucracy.

Vital to the survival of the "bureaucracy?"

You spelled "deep state" wrong.

"The deep state" was first coined to describe the organs of government that survive coups in countries like Egypt and Pakistan. Are you implying there has been a coup in the United States?

Ever heard of John F Kennedy?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

They are so interconnected it becomes the deep state you are in denial of.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There's no business bigger than the government.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

They are so interconnected it becomes the deep state you are in denial of.

We call it deep, but it really is in plain sight, just the most of main street america remains ignorant.

They are too busy working, paying bills, feeding their kids and watching the game on the very same TV...

US media outlets owned by the corporate state:

IOW, people work all week in factories producing the products they spend their money on, consuming the utilities they are provided with and voting for big business by electing a big business man, (Trump is a billionaire, three times over).

This is called involuntary servitude, i.e., slavery, a violation of the thirteenth amendment to the constitution.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

and promoted as the american dream, which it was for a brief period after world war II... before the middle class got squeezed and big business found its most profitable methods.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Have you read this book already? Behold a Pale Horse, 1991, William Cooper.
I think you're gonna like it. One of the bests I've read so far describing the deep-state's plan.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Rothschilds and secret societies control everything through the banking system.

They also own a large % of land and resources throughout the world

Secret societies are used to control people

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Exactly what does that have to do with anything?!?

This is not a college term paper.. it is a cheesy conspiracy forum.. ..

If the communication was successfully sent and received. There should be no problem.

It comes off like the grammar nazi has no point. So is forced to resort to spell checking.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you equate capitalism with slavery? What is your alternative?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

inconceivable

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Relax bro, we all hate grammar nazi's, lol. You might have misunderstood.

Pretty sure the poster was subtly saying "bureaucracy" is the same thing as the deep state, not actually correcting anyones grammar..

A position I happen to agree with, but just wanted to point that out.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't think Obama was born in 1947...get a grip on.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

..there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete,

Let me finish that quote for you:

They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.
—The New Freedom, Chapter I: The Old Order Changeth

rationalwiki.org...

You mean like the military (government) - industrial (big business) complex?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
The SES is the equivalent of a general in the civilian government. They are the top managers. Some are political appointees, others come up through the ranks.

They are pretty competent, overall.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great thread, Harpua. And given that it's progenitors were "right wing" it's easy to understand the confusion of what it has morphed to in today's world.

The international criminals that outdo any Bond Movie became "A Widerness of Mirrors" long ago.

Globalism became the goal. We know this for the simple fact that the long-term plans are clear.

I would say factions in the CIA are still a major player, but that a plan exists for a Post-America world and many have been co-opted and sold-out.

I've seen you grow as you grapple with the evidence as I myself have as well.

We have much clearer historical insight into how it came to be (think Dulles) than what it has morphed into, but once you know the deep state surely and unequivocally exists it's easy enough to see where it's headed.

Another 50 years and we might again have more historical context on its makeup and current architects.

It has become more than a left and right thing and if we would only realize that we could--would--easily stop it in it's murderous tracks.

edit on 28-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join