It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy and 60min.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I have a husband sweety. And trump would make me puke. Not hot.
Maybe that's your reaction and your projecting huh?

Don't act coy. This is not the first thread I've see you ponder about Trump's "junk."

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ha ha ha.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You truly made me laugh out loud.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's very sad to see the people transfixed by this story. I am not surprised at CNN, we know they exist to smear the President and help Democrats gain power, but those that have become so enthralled with another person's sexual encounters really need to get a life of their own.

These are the same types eagerly following the latest news of celebrities, eager to leech of someone else's life, maybe because their own is so naff.

(Hysterical laughter)
Oh, come on. If this had happened to Obama then the GOP would have made it an impeachable offence and would have been screaming about it for months now. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

WHEN this happened to Obama, the GOP didn't talk about it, the media didn't ask Obama about it, they didn't interview Larry Sinclair, and they buried the story completely.

Was that before or after the Illuminutty buried the Obama is secretly and simultaneously Osama bin Laden and a shapeshifting Repitlian Anti-Christ Marxist Muslim?

Classic case of the boy who cried wolf. For nearly a decade an immense amount of propaganda and shade was thrown at Obama, he's going to implement Sharia Law, he will suspend the Constitution and have a third term, we're all getting put in FEMA camps, he's married to a gorilla man, etc etc

And then Trump cultists get bent out of shape when people laugh at Trumps faithlessness to literally every single marriage he's ever been in.

At least we know what Trump meant when he said "the storm is coming," he was probably trying to subtly imply that he pleased his mistress.

Oh, and "where was your outrage when Bill cheated on his wife???!," I was in grade school.

Absolute clowns

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When is it on how many hours to wait?.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I read sci fyi and mysteries and thrillers and horror . I'm well rounded in my reading. Heck I read cereal boxes when there's nothing else.
edit on 3252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Edit add: guess I should have quoted you instead of reply. Looks like you realized your quote did not help your cause.

My cause? Trump and his cult45 have been doing all the heavy lifting for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Seriously could not read past the first line of your comment it was so pathetic. Poor form, RBF. Weak debate skills.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Haha! I am going to let you take over girl, thanks for making this thread more entertaining. I am going to refill my glass of wine and join my whiny hubby in the hot tub. Real life can be more enjoyable than fiction!

Goodnight!

link   

what??

and, this was -

'Don't act coy. This is not the first thread I've see you ponder about Trump's "junk."

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
When is it on how many hours to wait?.

Suppose to be now, but we have to wait until this basketball tournament is over. Duke vs. Kansas 2nd half.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Basket ball game is prempting the interview. Wonder how hard trump had to work to engineer this.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what??

and, this was -

'Don't act coy. This is not the first thread I've see you ponder about Trump's "junk."

It's not. I'm not exaggerating. She has pondered his junk and all kinds of weird sexual things about Trump on several occasions!

I would never have a reason to say that about you...but Silly? YES!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

By that reckoning do you dream of Obama kissing dudes?.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Haha! I am going to let you take over girl, thanks for making this thread more entertaining. I am going to refill my glass of wine and join my whiny hubby in the hot tub. Real life can be more enjoyable than fiction!

Goodnight!

I'm out, too! I'll catch up with the thread after the show (which seems to be delayed, here).

Have a lovely evening!

link   

Only it's inadequacy. I don't like cocktail wieners.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

By that reckoning do you dream of Obama kissing dudes?.

No, my only real concern about Larry is that he was falsely arrested and jailed.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Only it's inadequacy. I don't like cocktail wieners.

Can't help but notice you compared it to food.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Basket ball game is prempting the interview. Wonder how hard trump had to work to engineer this.

How freaking stupid can you be to believe this.
edit on R122018-03-25T18:12:30-05:00k123Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

He is on the phone now attempting to change overtime to 4 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join