It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy and 60min.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What is wrong with you? You could have had a pizza with little pizzas as toppings to do it right.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can't look at that face of his without laughing. He looks like a guilty child trying to appear innocent...and failing. Bigly badly. Lol

I guess we gauge his reaction by how many tweets he puts out and how many staff members he fires.
People enter that job with their resignation letters in hand. They just fill in the date.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Throw slices of hot bologna at each other. Just nuke em for a few seconds each.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think his menu was designed to honor the classy couple.. although I don't know why they aren't just having a Big Mack and diet coke, with some KFC gravy to dip it all in.

Egad! Imagery from texted words is worse from actual images! Aaugh! Believe me, I couldn't care less even if Trump peed himself on anyone let alone had prostitutes pee on a bed. Then Stormy comes along to say he had an affair with her while he was with Melania.

Seriously, personal sexual encounters are meaningless and are meant to be personal and behind close doors. I am not Trump's wife. She is the only one who has any prerogative to have an opinion on this personal issue. No one else.

Trump's personal sexual prerogatives have no bearing on his options in other areas, whether business or government policy. When folks said Obama was closet bisexual...I couldn't care less. Sex is personal agreement between consenting folks. No place in politics unless it was a non-consensual issue or forced authority issue.

So far, Trump's sex life has been shown to be all consensual and agreeable until he became President. Go figure. Show me something more current from Nov. 8th 2016.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

She said she could describe his junk if needed. She even said his junk.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

People enter that job with their resignation letters in hand. They just fill in the date.

Actually gave you a star for those 2 sentences! I admit I rather that they are not held or holding on in a position to simply hold position and save face. If they can't efficiently work as a team...they need to move on! Why waste my tax dollars simply to save face?

Edit add:

I can't help but feel you have read 50 shades of grey in the past?! You are more into the details than are actually necessary. Wow.
edit on 3 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Why has CNN decided to run a SMUT story that has ZERO bearing on the office?

Are they trying to make it seem like this is a story that affects his office?

I don't get it.

Because of the age-old adage - "Sex Sells".

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: howtonhawky

perhaps we could start going by what is morally right and not what we previously got away with.

The problem is what was considered morally or social norms in the past are seen not the same today. It works both ways too, much of what we take as social norms today was taboo in the past. So what is really right and really wrong...In 10 years it will all change again.

ok so the real question then is are we headed in the right direction now?

If we look around the opinions vary.

If we start to accept jizz covered fluzies as main stream then we will not last long at all.

Everybody knew who and what Trump was/is.. Still got elected! What's that tell you? Or do you just want to stop the dialog?

Yep. And Clinton was elected. Twice.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Why has CNN decided to run a SMUT story that has ZERO bearing on the office?

Are they trying to make it seem like this is a story that affects his office?

Well if they distress him enough, throw him off his game, then it would affect his office.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think of it more as poetic justice.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Gimmie a break. You do know it's the oldest profession right. Because men are dogs lol.
No I don't think that but they sure are steady customers. Can't have a business without demand for the product.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

And yet that's who Donald chose to bang..not surprising from a guy who slathers steak with ketsup..classy

Hey, better looking than Bill Clinton's conquests.....Paula Jones.....Kathleen Willy....to name a few. All of Bill's Babes relieved themselves on fire hydrants.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Jesus shallow Hal. I suppose your a regular George Clooney right?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I sure hope so. It was only inches from her face if her video performances are any indication.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People are placing wagers on what he will announce in the morning to distract from the sh!t/storm interview.

Rachel Maddow thinks he will pardon Flynn. Fire Sessions? Hire Alex Jones?

It will have to be something H U G E

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Jesus shallow Hal. I suppose your a regular George Clooney right?

No, but if I had Bill's political power and influence I wouldn't have settled for those bottom feeders.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's very sad to see the people transfixed by this story. I am not surprised at CNN, we know they exist to smear the President and help Democrats gain power, but those that have become so enthralled with another person's sexual encounters really need to get a life of their own.

These are the same types eagerly following the latest news of celebrities, eager to leech of someone else's life, maybe because their own is so naff.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

right, having to resort to those who do it for a living is better how?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

yup it has to be YUGE

maybe this is a good time to play the disclosure card

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

transfixed? that's funny.

more like laughing our asses off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>