It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Youtuber found guilty of hate crime for teaching dog nazi salute

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well it does seem the small step is being pushed to force some censorship of social media.

Not arresting people for jokes, but its on that track.

Who would have thought a decade ago in the days of myspace, that there would be a push to regulate news that occure on places like it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
It's probably already been said, but I'm British and I'm on the right politically but jokes about the Holocaust and WW2 just don't fly around here, period...

Again, please explain the BBC TV show “allo allo” that ran almost 10 years? And is now on Netflix?

en.m.wikipedia.org...!

'Allo 'Allo! is a BBC television British sitcom that was first broadcast on BBC One from 1982 to 1992, comprising 85 episodes. The story is set in a small-town café in German-occupied France during the Second World War. It is a parody of another BBC programme, the wartime drama Secret Army. 'Allo, 'Allo! was created by David Croft, who also wrote the theme music, and Jeremy Lloyd. Lloyd and Croft wrote the first six series. The remaining series were written by Lloyd and Paul Adam.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: RazorV66
Well he could have left the “Gas the Jews” part out, but I get what you are saying.
I guess now is a bad time for vulgar comedians in the UK.
Obviously “Free Speech” means something different over there.

Mark my words, the push in the US is coming.

We see how social media and campuses arec labeling anything they disagree with as hate speech and no platforming it. Its only a matter of time before these censorship efforts are pushed in the form of laws.

Dude I had to drop my last class when I got in trouble for making a simple joke. I was asked why I went to the library. I replied that the only reason I would go to a physical library would be if I wanted to flirt with a librarian (which is true). That was it. Triggered liberals came with the complaints, I got threatened, and I had to leave the class. I also dared to say that I did not particularly enjoy my major (library science) and guess what? That was also offensive! We are on a dangerous path, and people are not taking this seriously enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Wait, so you're saying John "DON'T MENTION THE WAR!!!" Cleese isn't popular in the UK? You guys don't consider Monty Python and their Hitler jokes funny?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well it does seem the small step is being pushed to force some censorship of social media.

I just don't see it happening in the United States.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Poor taste? Yes.

Jail worthy? No.

People need to buck up a bit, jeez.... Sometimes, mocking our past horrors is how we get past it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why ban a video of a dog and his owner pretending he is a nazi dog!

when we allow children to watch the 9'oclock news if they are allowed up past bedtime to see actual fascists overthrowing governments or disabling elections from happening or forcing people to vote a certain way !
If Ukraine's recent elections were anything to go by ?

Why ban the joke dog , but not ban the fascists marching in the street setting fires, beating people up to vote for the far right groups on the BBC !

At the same time, though children are #ing nazis , have you spent any time around children ?
we dont need to encourage them in any way

I can see you didn't get what I was saying at all.

I was recommending banning the video so children if they watched it wouldn't go around copying what the guy said. 'gas the jews'. Children could easily go around doing that thinking it was a cool thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MysticPearl
England is an embarrassment to Europe.

Not quite - that would be Germany.
However, the fascist EU has just butt****** us... with our PM seemingly enjoying it, meaning we have open borders despite leaving the EU until 2022. You can be sure Germany's problem will become ours over the next 4 years. How many of those 'refugees' in Germany will get EU passports and be 'relocated' to Britain, I wonder.

Germany's an embarrassment too.

And I say that as someone with a European wife whose had great respect for both countries. But the politicians are ruining them.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This is a parents job.
I guess you want the government to be parent to your kids.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
Millions of people sacrificed their lifes to rid our world of nazi oppression, for what?

For people like you to cheer on Nazi style oppression by celebrating arresting people you find offensive.

So promoting nazi behaviour is ok? But wanting to execute someone promoting said behaviour is nazi behaviour? I never said i want to supress it, i said he is a waste of life. Free speach all you want but if a 200lb Jewish dude ripped his arms off and beat him to death with it, is that not just freedom of expression? Thats what i was getting at, not censorship.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The superiority of British civilization. The issue is a dog lifting his foot to salute.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: sapien82

Why ban a video of a dog and his owner pretending he is a nazi dog!

when we allow children to watch the 9'oclock news if they are allowed up past bedtime to see actual fascists overthrowing governments or disabling elections from happening or forcing people to vote a certain way !
If Ukraine's recent elections were anything to go by ?

Why ban the joke dog , but not ban the fascists marching in the street setting fires, beating people up to vote for the far right groups on the BBC !

At the same time, though children are #ing nazis , have you spent any time around children ?
we dont need to encourage them in any way

I can see you didn't get what I was saying at all.

I was recommending banning the video so children if they watched it wouldn't go around copying what the guy said. 'gas the jews'. Children could easily go around doing that thinking it was a cool thing.

Yes it was tasteless of him.

I bet he thought it was pretty funny at the time.

When I walk my big dogs and come up on people that shy away, I tell them "don't worry, unless you are a pork chop".

Sometimes I scream, "RUN!!"

lol!!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

Answering words with violence is not free expression. Its the disgusting act of a microcephalic dolt

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You can't say anything in communist UK anymore, I was fired from my job years ago because the guy I was training basically f##ked everything up, the guy was from Bulgaria and could not speak a word of English or read English, I complained to the manager said this is not going to work I need someone who can speak English, next day I was pulled into the office for a meeting with my manager and the director, they said they have to let me go because of my racist views.

3 years later that company went under and closed it's doors for good.
edit on 23-3-2018 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Get into a training program for dogs that aid humans, is what I'd say, that will help for community service, he probably has a good instinct with dogs. People gotta chill the hell out.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
You can't say anything in communist UK anymore, I was fired from my job years ago because the guy I was training basically f##ked everything up, the guy was from Bulgaria and could not speak a word of English or read English, I complained to the manager said this is not going to work I need someone who can speak English, next day I was pulled into the office for a meeting with my manager and the director, they said they have to let me go because of my racist views.

3 years later that company went under and closed it's doors for good.

Fired over potential thought crimes. Insanity

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Under the guise of preventing bigotry, tyranny and fascism they are creating the most bigoted, tyrannical fascistic state in Earth's known history.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Don't worry, it will crumble. Question is, how many good peoples' lives, careers and happiness will it cost?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's a good thing you folks over in the UK don't have that shabby, outdated bill of rights dragging you back into the dark ages when people had the right to speak. Enlightened times we're living in folks! Rejoice! You can go to jail for a joke now. It's truly a new day!

Carlin must be rolling in his grave. How many times would they have to put him in jail over there nowadays?
edit on 23-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I like this guy.

When will he be arrested?

Couldn't find the Telford rape thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join