It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Youtuber found guilty of hate crime for teaching dog nazi salute

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
England is an embarrassment to Europe.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
Millions of people sacrificed their lifes to rid our world of nazi oppression, for what?

For people like you to cheer on Nazi style oppression by celebrating arresting people you find offensive.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Grambler

Don't put your nose into our business in the UK. Sort your BS in your backyard, you nosy ****.

Hey look, another person wanting to censor opinions they dont like.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And people wonder why I think people should be able to pass a basic IQ test to be allowed to vote.

Wait. What thread am I even in? Ummmm...yeah. Hate crimes. Wait. That's thoughtcrime, right? Seems like people get dumber every day.
edit on 22-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: mekhanics

Don't put your nose into our business in the UK. Sort your BS in your backyard, you nosy ****.

Hey look, another person wanting to censor opinions they dont like.

Looks like they want segregation.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This entire thread gave me PTSD.

So where do I go to collect my free monies?

I've always wanted easier ways to get my enemies locked up. No need to do my dirty work when the law will do it for me.

"Excuse me officer, my neighbour said something I did not like. Lock him up and throw away the key."
(That'll teach him for being a white male!!! I mean how dare he be born that way! IT SICKENS ME)

So when do we start rounding up Americans who went to school in the early to mid 1900's?
Obviously they all need to be put into camps for the hate crimes they committed as children.
Clearly American children in 1940 were all members of the Hitler Youth!!!

Pledging Allegience the American Way!

All stupidity aside. So what are you people going to do about it?
Actually take to the streets and do something or just continue to ineffectively sit on the net and just whine and post some more on social media and web pages?

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!! I MUST GO ON FACEBOOK, ATS, ETC. AND TELL EVERYONE HOW MAD I AM!!!
THAT WILL GIT 'R' DUN!!!

1 LIKE = 1 changed law!!!

1 S&F = 1 corrupt government over thrown!!!

STAR AND FLAG NOW NOW!!! LIKE MY POSTS!!! DO YOUR PART AND CHANGE THE WORLD TODAY!!!

It won't change anything but it'll make you feel good inside!

And people seriously wonder why the world is going this way?
Couldn't be that it's the wrong people that are actively pushing their agendas, making an actual effort to be seen and heard, while the rest of us just sit on our hands and cry about it could it?

Nah, let's just sit on our butts until we're already through the camp gates..... Damn I mentioned marching people into camps.... better lock me up.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I mean, the dude who did this is seriously not right in the head.
Maybe he should train his dog to put him into crematorium. Oh, that's a part of Nazi Germany he wouldn't like to see would he.

Clown.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

yeh all well and good accept no harm was caused, and the hate speech laws are based on logical fallacy!

hate speech laws are for children who cant control their own emotional reactions to things which cause offense

the people who rally agaisnt this guy and his gas the jews nazi dog joke
are supporting a government who have taken a nazi ideal and ran with it !

we hate the nazi's so much we use their fascist policies to turn our nations into a police state !

How free we all are , can you feel the freedom !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a feeling !

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

my plan was to start a petition to gain support to repeal the act !

but too many libertarian SJW's who are far left will vilify me for being a nazi !

but actually its to prevent the government from removing more of our rights to expression

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Not quite - that would be Germany.
However, the fascist EU has just butt****** us... with our PM seemingly enjoying it, meaning we have open borders despite leaving the EU until 2022. You can be sure Germany's problem will become ours over the next 4 years. How many of those 'refugees' in Germany will get EU passports and be 'relocated' to Britain, I wonder.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Lol, ya think?!

I like fish and the chips but really.

The sun has set guys.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

However, the fascist EU has just butt****** us... with our PM seemingly enjoying it, meaning we have open borders despite leaving the EU until 2022. You can be sure Germany's problem will become ours over the next 4 years. How many of those 'refugees' in Germany will get EU passports and be 'relocated' to Britain, I wonder.

Wink

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23247390]Grambler

Well there you have it.

Dont offend someone in the UK, or you could face jail time. I love were the UK's priorities are.

So just a warning to all of the UK members, be careful watching that video or god forbid joking about it, you may just find yourself under arrest.

Ah but if only it was that simple, select people get to abuse the rules and not have the same thing happen to them...

If a man or woman stands and holds up a banner saying Sharia law is incompatible with the UK and those that want it should go to places where its allowed they will be arrested and charged with hate speech but if a group of very Radical males and females scream death to the UK, we will behead the kuffar then the police stand around and protect them and arrest no one.

If a person is screaming racial abuse I say arrest the ignorant person, but it seems hate speech has type of person choices...

As for the dog man, well he's achieved what he wanted, notoriety and a possibly unexpected jail term, teaching the dog to nazi salute is cheap but making a video with the repeated use of gas the jews is just stupid and attention seeking, personally he should have just been ignored as the twat he is, there's far more important and despicable uses of social media going on right now.

This has just as Grambler has highlighted made the UK look like as ass but don't blame the normal people, blame the totally off the planet MP's and Judges who would not know the real world if it slapped them around the chops.

Having elites in power offers NOTHING to the normal man or woman (I'm not getting in to the gender issue crap, oops, there's me heading off to prison), the elites look after their own while treating us as pointless children.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The issue: our economy requires growth. Stagnation is loss. Growth can only happen with more folks to buy more things. Not enough folks....stagnation and/or contraction.

For the last 20 years ive read various articles in various publications discussing the population issues in Europe. Over the last 2 years its started to effect the US. I suspect our economy is up against a genetic killswitch for additional population growth.

The current solution is to import folks from areas where population is still growing. So yall get islam. We get central america.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The issue: our economy requires growth. Stagnation is loss. Growth can only happen with more folks to buy more things. Not enough folks....stagnation and/or contraction.

For the last 20 years ive read various articles in various publications discussing the population issues in Europe. Over the last 2 years its started to effect the US. I suspect our economy is up against a genetic killswitch for additional population growth.

The current solution is to import folks from areas where population is still growing. So yall get islam. We get central america.

Needless to say that solution sucks for two reasons.

1. What happens when the young people we import get old? Now we will need even more people imported, and the problem will continue indefinitely, until it is of such a magnitude that it is physically unsustainable.

2. We keep hearing about how automation will reduce the need for workers, particularly in low skilled areas.

So now low skilled citizens of these countries not only have to have their labor massively devalued by automation, but also by millions of immigrants.

And what happens when automation takes away the need for those immigrants to do the labor they are doing?

Now we have milli9ma of more people unemployed that we must take care of, thereby magnifying the very problem we were trying to solve in the first place.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

My solution is space, we need to send the masses of humanity out into the cosmos !

earth can only sustain so many!
and the quicker we undertake this crusade of mankind the better !

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
We see how social media and campuses arec labeling anything they disagree with as hate speech and no platforming it. Its only a matter of time before these censorship efforts are pushed in the form of laws.

I don't think any new laws of that nature would stand up in court since the Supreme Court already ruled that you can be a Nazi, march in public and say what you want about the Nazi agenda.

Had Hillary been president she would have been able to appoint multiple supremes. And she'd probably put politically correct activists there, ones that could overturn prior precedent.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
Had Hillary been president she would have been able to appoint multiple supremes. And she'd probably put politically correct activists there, ones that could overturn prior precedent.

If you say so.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

heheh glad you said England, it's actually a Scots Law case ! we have separate courts, and similar laws but its varies

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So who all wants to report prince harry for hate crimes then cmon lets at least make a mockery of this stupid act of parliament!
we have pictures to prove it and his own testimony!

Anyone ?
report a hate crime to your local UK police
edit on 22-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join