It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Youtuber found guilty of hate crime for teaching dog nazi salute

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MysticPearl
England is an embarrassment to Europe.

Not quite - that would be Germany.
However, the fascist EU has just butt****** us... with our PM seemingly enjoying it, meaning we have open borders despite leaving the EU until 2022. You can be sure Germany's problem will become ours over the next 4 years. How many of those 'refugees' in Germany will get EU passports and be 'relocated' to Britain, I wonder.

The issue: our economy requires growth. Stagnation is loss. Growth can only happen with more folks to buy more things. Not enough folks....stagnation and/or contraction.

For the last 20 years ive read various articles in various publications discussing the population issues in Europe. Over the last 2 years its started to effect the US. I suspect our economy is up against a genetic killswitch for additional population growth.

The current solution is to import folks from areas where population is still growing. So yall get islam. We get central america.

The problem is that unskilled uneducated workers are useless and are an economic burden not a benefit. Not to mention we should also consider what the average IQs of migrants from different areas is. As AI and robotics improve the only work left will require higher and higher IQ.

The open borders seems more like a means of causing mass destabilization of the country to allow for justification for indefinite marshall law, and dictatorships.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is it!

from Police Scotland

Definition - Crime motivated by malice or ill will towards a social group by: Race. Sexual orientation. Religion/faith. Disability. Transgender/gender identity (Offences (Aggravated by Prejudice) Act 2010). Hate crimes are abhorrent and target marginalised and vulnerable members of our communities with devastating effect on both victims and their families.

Police Scotland is committed to making it as easy as possible for victims to report hate crime. We have identified hate crime as a high priority under the classification of violence, disorder and anti-social behaviour and continue to place a high priority on such crime, with the aim of: Increasing the confidence of victims to report hate crimes/incidents.

Adopting a multi-agency response to dealing with hate crime. Increasing action against perpetrators through intelligence led pro-active policing and robust enforcement. We continually review incidents and crimes to identify current and new trends, and target our resources accordingly. A hate incident is any incident that is not a criminal offence, but something which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hate or prejudice.

So there you have it any incident which is not criminal in nature but is perceived to be a motivated by hate or prejudice

just to check
marginalised and vulnerable members of our communities
does this mean that the "poor" are in this category as they are vulnerable to death and also are marginalised by government ?
So surely austerity is a hate crime as I percieve it to be carried out by the conservative party through prejudice against poor and the working class!
for the last ten years
edit on 22-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
repeal hate speech petition

but was then discussed in parliment and addressed as such

repeal hate speech

The Government is committed to upholding free speech, and legislation is already in place to protect these fundamental rights. However, this freedom cannot be an excuse to cause harm or spread hatred.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Good ol UK, where running a child grooming and rape gang is fine, but teaching your dog to raise their paw is a hate crime

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Just don't cross the street when a minority is coming your way. That's now criminalized behavior.

I wonder if a man could file a complaint against a woman for hate if she crossed the street to avoid him walking towards her?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I wonder if a man could file a complaint against a woman for hate if she crossed the street to avoid him walking towards her?

Depends.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

yes it depends on entirely how the "victim" , "perceives" the "non criminal offense"

take from that what you will !

it's cool though if you do become the victim of hate speech or an act of hate
then you can use the handy vision hate app on your smart phone to report it immediately

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I see this is probably how they get around this perception of harm

vulnerable people are "exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally!"

so the law is now concerned with peoples subjective emotional states!

we are pandering to children who cant control their own minds and their emotional states by being triggered by certain words or phrases!

will anyone back my attempt to try the government for hate speech and hate using austerity against the poor and working class ?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I see this is probably how they get around this perception of harm

vulnerable people are "exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally!"

so the law is now concerned with peoples subjective emotional states!

we are pandering to children who cant control their own minds and their emotional states by being triggered by certain words or phrases!

will anyone back my attempt to try the government for hate speech and hate using austerity against the poor and working class ?

I will. The authorities use "Nazi" dogs, (German Shepards) to bite people. But thats not considered criminal assault when the authorities do it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The UK police is the paramilitry wing of the Guardian.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yes innocent until proven guilty yet its ok to let dogs bite people !

and who wouldnt run from a police dog!

I'll need to get my mums dog sent away for poltical re-education as she is a 9 month old alsatian straight back!

Aye I think based on the extremely vague terminology and language used in the UK's anti hate speech act , we can successfully get a solicitor for human rights to take the government to court for hate against the poor !

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok, although I did find it pretty funny, I can see why it could be a banned video if children were to watch it and go around saying the same thing. That's the only reason I'd ban the video but I wouldn't imprison the guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I mean where the # do we stand , if our best philosophers find it difficult to understand consciousness and the dualism , reductionism , materialism of reality and the objective and subjective realities we all deal with . What chance do we actually have when laws are now based on subjective reality rather than objective fact !

How can that be !
its not logical

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why ban a video of a dog and his owner pretending he is a nazi dog!

when we allow children to watch the 9'oclock news if they are allowed up past bedtime to see actual fascists overthrowing governments or disabling elections from happening or forcing people to vote a certain way !
If Ukraine's recent elections were anything to go by ?

Why ban the joke dog , but not ban the fascists marching in the street setting fires, beating people up to vote for the far right groups on the BBC !

At the same time, though children are #ing nazis , have you spent any time around children ?
we dont need to encourage them in any way

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I saw a llama with a swastika on it. I told it to take it off and it spit on me.

Was that a hate crime? Can I have it killed now?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If the liberals had their way in America free speech would be banned now a reply to: Grambler

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
isnt reporting someone for a hate crime a hate crime in of itself ?

because you are marginalising them as an individual for their beliefs of their opinions !

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I saw a llama with a swastika on it. I told it to take it off and it spit on me.

Was that a hate crime? Can I have it killed now?

If his name is Carl he'll probably kill you.

edit on 22-3-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
isnt reporting someone for a hate crime a hate crime in of itself ?

because you are marginalising them as an individual for their beliefs of their opinions !

It could be an admission of ignorance, as it seems folks who feel they are treated hatefully also tend to be the most sensitive, and misconstrue events.

source: my own perception

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, thats him. Dangerous bloke. I think hes retired military.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join