It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

As long as the MSM makes a spectacle out of it, and prompts them to be outraged, then the public will be.

Obama / Hillary / McCain / CIA / Graham / DOD partnered with AL QAEDA to blow up Syria, over half a million dead... No Big Deal. Not even the "right", who allegedly want to see Obama etc absolutely skewered, nope No Big Deal.

Compare that to Iraq. When the MS was unified to blow up Iraq, everyone was all in on it. Then the "liberal" media said freak out, Fox said not to, and everyone all the little people played the roles they were prescribed.

Our Elite Masters count on this stuff. And 'we' never let them down.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Because it's a lot of work for Dashen to prepare a new thread, and he doesn't relish the task, it's best to squeeze as much as we can out of each existing thread, and more importantly, to stay on topic, and ignore anti-Q members who pop in to aggravate.

edit on 4/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: queenofswords

The streets will not be safe for them.

Anybody have any thoughts on this statement?

Q mentioned this a few weeks back. Nothing too cryptic here, just that the crimes of the swampers that are going to be exposed are of such a horrific nature that it literally wouldn't be safe for them to walk the streets once the public knows.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

qanonposts.com...

Note the reference to -years.

This is years in planning.

Just asked that here the other night

Now I am wondering... WWG1WGA - where we go one we go all.

Where is this bell? Who's boat IS it on??

Wish we could find out!

twitter.com...
edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Conclusion: The proverbial # is about to hit the fan - this month, while NK gets solved because it's already a done deal.

IG Report is coming. 1.3 million pages. Trump has hired a special communications director to help the public make sense of it.

Then with the information and the truth will come the charges and indictments based on the findings of the IG.

Maybe we'll end up seeing Trey Gowdy as a future Special Prosecutor? That's possible.

Trust the plan.

Soon there will be fireworks by the river.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm afraid I lost the twitter link while posting this. It looks like it's from a brochure for the Kennedy boat as a historical attraction. It is also the boat used in the movie "White Squall" which Q also pointed us to.

Bell issue solved. JFK origin, confirmed.

edit on 3-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I can do it in a documentary series. Truly do it for those that endure the ride. But it will requires complete chronological march through time, the complete track of human cultural evolution... or about 100 hours to do it. Granted the time and focus to take it past the 9 episodes so far, the challenge of the project is small potatoes to actually getting it out there and people actually enduring it in order to be able to see the promised land.

And that challenge (of unpeeling the onion, for anyone), conquering it has been the constant undercurrent of all my research & "work" for over a decade: unpeeling the onion of 'mind control' (indoctrination) that prevents the masses from being able to see the 'promised land', that keeps them from even caring about seeing it, etc.

Its the same PROBLEM everyone into this Q scene, or any other truly counter-partisan movement will ever face. And its so hard coded into the masses, that to deprogram it en masse this entire '100 hour' project I speak of is about the closest thing to a 'silver bullet' that could possibly achieve it. Especially when factoring in, the idea of waking up anyone and everyone with the work, for a 'single' piece of media to ever dream of achieving such a thing (when most people that already actually try to care about stuff are Two Party talking point hardliners)...

Breaking the umph on the minds of the regular folks from the darkest patterns is no easy task.

edit on 3-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Skip to the 1:00 mark.

How you like them apples!?

edit on 3-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
....not letting me embed video for some reason
edit on 3-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_ultra

Plus ultra ("Further beyond") is a Latin motto and the national motto of Spain. It is taken from the personal motto of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Spain, and is a reversal of the original phrase Non plus ultra ("Nothing further beyond").[note 2] This was said to have been inscribed as a warning on the Pillars of Hercules at the Strait of Gibraltar, which marked the edge of the known world. Charles adopted the motto following the discovery of the New World by Columbus, and it also has metaphorical suggestions of taking risks and striving for excellence.

The motto was suggested to the young king in 1516 by his physician and adviser Luigi Marliano.[1] It was emblematic of Marliano's vision of a Christian empire spanning beyond the boundaries of the Old World.

It was associated in particular with the desire to bring the Reconquista past Gibraltar and into North Africa

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The Honey Fitz was not used in the White Squall movie. Stop.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've seen some of your work man. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Very comprehensive and well researched. The "unlearning" process is such a tremendous undertaking that I wouldn't even know how to begin teaching all I've learned thus far. 100 hours would be a start!

Keep up the good work with your series and this thread

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Nope, nothing to do with JFK. This is a pic of the bell of the "Eye of the Wind"

The Eye of the Wind is a brigantine rigged sailing ship built in 1911 at the C. H. Lühring shipyard in Brake, Germany, originally as a topsail schooner named Friedrich.

Eye of the Wind has been used for several film and television roles.

The Blue Lagoon (1980) where the ship appears as the Northumberland.
White Squall (1996) as the Albatross.
Tai-Pan (1986) as the 
Morning Cloud and the White Witch.
Nate & Hayes (1983) as the Leonora.
Lost at Sea: The Search for Longitude (1998), an episode of the U.S. television series NOVA.

Wikipedia

In one scene of the Hollywood-movie "White Squall" this bell with its engraving WHERE WE GO ONE - WE GO ALL plays an important role. 
eyeofthewind.net

Direct link to picture of the bell on the Eye of the Wind's website:
edit on 3-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

youtu.be...

Skip to the 1:00 mark.

How you like them apples!?

Standing beside the white rabbit who is agog.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I have heard rumors that Sean Spicer was inside the rabbit costume. That would be beyond interesting if true.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I'm afraid I lost the twitter link while posting this. It looks like it's from a brochure for the Kennedy boat as a historical attraction. It is also the boat used in the movie "White Squall" which Q also pointed us to.

Bell issue solved. JFK origin, confirmed.

This has got to be the picture montage the guy who posted the bell on twitter got his bell pic from because he insists it is from the Honey Fritz.

So odd that someone would make that montage with the wrong bell!

But the exact picture is attributed to the sailboat used in filming of white squall and other movies as mind's above post points out.

Now even weirder...people on Twitter are saying Q mentioned the movie white squall in a drop? I think I sort of remember that...might be delirium kicking in at this point.

I haven't gotten my updated email ready for new login to the wiki yet.

When someone has a second can they check if the movie white squall was mentioned in any Q drops?

If yes then I guess this is a bit weird...it would mean someone made up that picture montage to tie in the bell and saying with JFK.

I guess, not super weird but weird a little I think?

Unless there is a similar bell on Honey Fritz...but that doesn't explain why it is the same exact picture.

Just rambling now.

Ankh anyway you can track down that twitter link? I know sometimes it's just impossible when you get into so many layers.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join