It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To add... that is the only time his name is mentioned in full. I've done a cross check on the spreadsheet though and there are two posts referencing JB. They are:

@Jack, MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc. Do you know that we know? Do you know that we see all? Do you know that we hear all? FEAR the STORM. NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS. NOBODY. Q

HUSSEIN CABINET / STAFF Who used private email addresses? What was the purpose? LL. HRC. JC. JC. CS. AM. We don't say his name. RR. SR. JB. HA. VJ. Did Hussein use a private email address? @what? Who just resigned from GOOG? Why was ES in NK? Why was ES in NK? What private network did ES set up in NK? What private network did ES set up in NK? Who else was in NK during this time? What private email address did Hussein use while in office? Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK? WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES? Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted. These people are STUPID. DECLASS-POTUS_ THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD. Q

Bold emphases mine.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just noticed I snipped off too much:

Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV?

#430 was posted Dec 22 - complete crumb:

Dec 22 2017 01:26:25 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5902e7 146454

>>146326
What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
What families are protected using leverage?
Bank / Financial leverage?
NUKE strike package leverage?
Why is IRAN protected?
Why is IRAN funded by the US?
What news about IRAN broke?
Drugs?
What about WMDs?
Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV?
Plate full.
Have faith.
Q

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm half italian and also took Latin upto 18 at school. I had always assumed Victory came from Vici as in "Veni, Vidi, Vici". If that is the root then Victory is not about protecting or surviving but about conquering?
That in turn made me think of the metaphor for sex of a man conquering a woman.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING
The elements in the video regarding copper (excuse the pun) made me think what is copper's input into our food chain.

This Grain news link says that it is essential for wheat. It also goes onto say that copper is needed in the production of chlorophyll and protein production. That makes copper pretty pervasive in what we need to consume to survive?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I would draw your attention back to the context that I was offering and the idea of sex in the context of romantic love isn't really about domination and submission but mutuality and union.

Further, all Christians are at some level like woman in the sense that we are the receptacle for the seed of the word and the generation of a new creation.

da Vinci I don't think intended it as a kind of blasphemous insult towards Jesus for holding in reserve the best for last (in every way), but this higher truth about love in all it's forms including spiritual love of God for the Bride of Christ.

Of course the "elite" bloodline people might have turned or twisted it, in alignment with the da Vinci Code Merovingian bloodlines, and from that POV, it would have the kind of symbolism you imply or that of conquering, while also insulting Jesus and everything he was all about in his struggle and battle with and triumph over evil empire.

I read it as Jesus punk'd them all, but he certainly didn't do that to his disciples, but why should he argue with them about it if they can't understand what he's really up to, which is also for their benefit and everyone's mutual glory (even if a part of that does mean that at some point he'll also experience not sexual conquest, but romantic love in it's most enjoyable and blissful state, which could be an essential part of the human experience).

If read in an evil manner for conquest, then it's all about the bloodlines and the rule of kings and queens in the context of that same evil empire with which Jesus clashed in perpetrating the hoodwink upon them in the first place.

But are we not all Kings and Queens, even the lowly, and particularly those who truly sympathize with Jesus and his M.O., when we partake of and consummate with what he is offering, and become the Bride of Christ, and know the calm in the midst of the storm, even pandimonium!

V

edit on 31-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks again!

What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech?

VERY important question Q asked here. Brennan's association with THIS COMPANY has captured my attention, especially the passport scandal concerning Obama. Is Brennan a blackmailer? What does he REALLY have access to? Is he pissed because he CAN'T find a thing to blackmail our current prez with?

edit on 31-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Previously I posted a Dr. Phil episode that exposed elite pedophile grooming and prostitution. In this Episode, Dr. Phil shows Millions of viewers what MKUltra programming looks and feels like.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good catch. The question of blackmail does seem pertinent if Brennan--or an ally of his--was the unnamed person that accessed the passports. Seems like he fits the requirements if I'm reading it right? From your link:

In November 2005, John O. Brennan was appointed president and CEO of TAC. Mr. Brennan was the former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center and a 25-year veteran of the CIA. Following Mr. Brennan’s departure in October 2008 to serve as advisor to then-presidential candidate Barack Obama...

...In January 2009, Mr. Brennan was selected by President Barack Obama to serve in his administration as Homeland Security Adviser and Deputy National Security Adviser for Counterterrorism. In March 2013, Brennan was appointed director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Passport info scandal

In early 2008 TAC found itself in the midst of a scandal when a State Department spokesman revealed that a TAC contractor, formerly a retired State Department employee, gained unauthorized access on March 14 to the passport records for Barack Obama and John McCain. The TAC employee, who has not been named, is the only individual to have accessed both Obama's and McCain's passport information without proper authorization, a State Department spokesman said.

Link

Certainly raises the question of WHY someone wanted to see Obama & McCain's passport information in the first place. Enough so that they did it unauthorized.

edit on 31-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Possibly relevant:

Feb 2018 Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Signs as MSNBC/NBC Contributor the very same network Elise Jordan works for. Jordan is Michael Hastings widow. Michael Hastings died in 2013 in a fiery car crash while working on a book about John Brennan. Elise Jordan shortly after Hastings death publicly announced the book would be published posthumously which never happened. 

link

I posted about this in much more detail in part 2 of @TH3WH17ERABB17 thread:

link A
link B

edit on 31-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: removed redundant link

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What's up with the MSM desperately trying to link Q to PG and spreading disinformation and lies all of a sudden? You can't even freely talk about the suspicious Dentist Offices/Day Care Centers without triggering clueless people and they still dare to downplay it all? Holy f#ck the MSM needs to be cleansed of these people very soon. I'm sick and tired of them yapping there mouth about PG being a hoax. They don't even attempt to investigate that subject thoroughly and to top it all off they are quoting the Fake Q to discredit it further. I'm fueled with rage right now.

Yeah i named them. I'm sick of censoring myself. I know what's going on and there will be a reckoning.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Enter Panic Mode. Facebook Employees Are Reportedly Deleting Controversial Internal Messages It reminds me of the Google memo that got leaked.

Facebook employees are deleting potentially controversial comments and messages from the company’s internal communications systems, after the leak of a 2016 memo in which Vice President Andrew Bosworth appeared to place growth priorities ahead of public safety concerns.

According to Facebook employees who spoke with the New York Times, staffers are also urging the company to hunt down the leakers who released the Bosworth memo.

If the report is accurate, the deletion of internal communications could have legal implications, including in an ongoing Federal Trade Commission investigation into the company’s data-handling practices. Destruction of internal documents was a partial focus of the FTC’s recent investigation of Volkswagen.

Bosworth’s memo continued catastrophic PR fallout following findings that the Facebook data of as many as 50 million users was wrongly harvested by the election consulting firm Cambridge Analytica. In the memo leaked Thursday, Bosworth wrote that “connecting people” should be the company’s driving goal, even if “it costs someone a life by exposing someone to bullies” or “someone dies in a terrorist attack coordinated on our tools.”

It's so satisfying watching Facebook implode.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes indeed, bang on.They take it up a notch though. They've got everyone actually believing they are exercising their free will to its full capacity.

They've not only worked their way in as you describe. They've blinded innocent human beings into becoming willing participants in their own suffering.

These people are DESPICABLE.

My apologies, but I meant this as the method employed against the Deep State actors by revealing them one at a time, while they collectively wretch around making excuse after excuse, reducing their own credibility in the process.

I know some people here expected the 82nd Airborne to parachute into DC on inauguration day, but death by 1000 cuts is pretty effective and maybe the only option. It's like the ultimate Trump troll, to get the MSM to cry foul over and over and over again....almost like the boy who cried wolf. (I like parable and metaphor)

As an actual form of torture, well....maybe it can both be a real act of the devil cult, as well as a counter-strategy against them. You know how people hate their own medicine.

My bad...I was looking at what you said from the opposite end of the scope. However, I still agree with you here.😜 I think it has been death by a thousand paper cuts, and it's nothing short of brilliant. I personally think that even the most impatient of people will be able to appreciate that a lot better once this is all over and done.

They've got to keep the energy and momentum strong, and they're utilizing our mass consciousness to do that...but at the same time, this is a complex plan that requires finesse and deliberation in order to be completely successful. By taking this approach, they're not only clearing out all of the rooms, they're locking and sealing the doors behind them so that nothing else can get back in. If they came in with guns blazing, they would not be able to be certain that all those doors got closed and sealed off.

At the same time, they're providing proof for a disbelieving public by essentially forcing the cabal to expose itself for all to see. People need to see things for themselves in order to accept the reality of their existence. And the enormity of this absolutely requires proof. Well...what better way to show people than to create an environment where the truth reveals itself?

Essentially, they're doing what I was describing in my reply to you...just reversed, of course. They're using the mass consciousness of the cabal against itself...forcing an emotional response that causes them to panic and drop the mask, thereby exposing themselves for exactly what they are. Reverse psychology at its finest.

I think I might have mentioned before that MegaAnon said last year that these people were going to be forced into revealing the truth about themselves. That they would seal their own fate.

I'd much rather wait for everything to be done thoroughly and precisely than quick and dirty. These people have been running the planet for thousands of years...their own strategy being death by a thousand paper cuts as well, and a highly successful one at that.

So they're taking the same track and turning the corruption back on itself systematically. A controlled, efficient implosion that contains the mess rather than a huge explosion that just rains detritus and debris every which way.

I want to see them publicly getting their asses handed to them as well, so I do understand people wanting immediate action...as well as the concern that they might get away with something. But I think it's so much better in the long run for them to do it this way. Measure twice, cut only once.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

EM is still a bad actor, right? I would never trust a guy who delivered weapons and missile parts to build ICBM's to NK. Just another clown whos days are hopefully numbered.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Source

Mind. Blown. Just the pic and all the connections by themselves are surreal and NOT coincidence. Hogg's too. If the details of the meme are true then damn..just damn. It's like a freaking movie---Hostel Meets Pedogate. And top it off with the name "One World."

Am I dreaming this crazy effed-up ship???

Dude...you aren't kidding. I must ask myself WTF at least a dozen times a day. The surrealism factor is off the damn charts.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Apparently Roseanne Barr kicked the hornists nest by tweeting about a Donald Trump child trafficking conspiracy and the MSM is freaking out of course. Maybe there is more to come from other actors and Roseanne is paving the way for them. James Woods is already pretty vocal about his destain for everything certain people are doing. His John Brennan tweet was spot on.

Btw Q predicted this in one of there drops as well. People will talk about Infinity and other boards and looks like they were correct once again. I smell a trap for the MSM.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Permission to awaken?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Would many people miss Facebook? Rarely do you see any links to that platform in ATS threads.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We likely wouldn't miss it here, but the rest of the world might. The political stuff has gone pretty quiet on that platform, but people are still on it every day like clockwork; taking pics of their lattes and steaks, posting memes and photos and rants and such.

But really, what was before facebook? Myspace? I remember people refusing to defect to facebook from that platform...but in the end they went.

I'd imagine if facebook went the way of the dodo, another social media sensation would be right along to scoop up all the wayward social souls out there searching for a place to post a play by play of their daily activities instead of actually interacting with people.😜

Maybe social media just needs to roll over and die. It does the precise opposite of bringing people together. It gives people a multitude of ways to avoid ever actually talking to each other. You ever notice that irony?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok, so here's another article on ritual abuse and human trafficking. More information is just popping up all over the place lately...and older information is being brought back to light.

This is the story of how the CIA uses "war zones" to garner kids for the sex slave business. You may have heard how the two companies, DynCorp and Halliburton, were caught trafficking in women during the war in Yugoslavia.

www.gailallen.com...

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join