It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe the new board is not ready?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

edit on 30-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Dbl

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Yes but formed with the Magdalene or John?

Oh don't get me going on the meaning and symbolism of that. Very mischievous and humorous man that da Vinci was. The consumate jokester. Told the celibate monks he painted it for to contemplate it's meaning at every meal. Indeed it could be called "The Bride of Christ". Do not let the right hand know what the left is doing..

There used to be a high res image that could be magnified and inspected closely, but they've take it offline

www.haltadefinizione.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Ankh, Is this march still on a week tomorrow?
Ankhs post feb

I don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Trump ally detained, served with Mueller subpoena at Boston airport

A professor and author who once presented himself as a possible Trump administration ambassador to the European Union was detained and questioned by the FBI at Boston Logan airport and served a subpoena from Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is probing possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Ok. This is the first i've ever heard of this guy.

He said he was asked if he had ever visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been living since 2012, and he replied no.

Hmm.

"What could they want from me — a policy wonk and philosophical defender of Trump?" said Malloch. "I am not an operative, have no Russia contacts, and—aside from appearing on air and in print often to defend and congratulate our President — have done nothing wrong. What message does this send?"

Malloch has described the EU as having "evil" origins and compared it to the Soviet Union.

EU has "evil" origins. I would like to hear his take on the EU.

EDIT:
BTW, this is from NBC news.

Here's what they want with him:

A former professor at the University of Reading in the U.K. and the author of several books, he has a book coming out in May called "The Plot to Destroy Trump: How the Deep State Fabricated the Russian Dossier to Subvert the President."

Roger Stone wrote the forward. Infowars host Alex Jones and Brexiteer Nigel Farage have written blurbs for the book cover, according to Malloch's publisher.

www.nbcnews.com...

Professors often double as intelligence agents...

I have this gut feeling that the US (maybe the deepstate) is behind Assange's internet and visitor access being cut.

Maybe Mueller is behind it.

Probing if Trump had forknowledge of wikileaks DNC leaks.

Ecuador has said they will revisit his internet and visitor connection in one week.

Plenty time for FBI to interview him and not allow him to let the public know.

Hope the President is on to their BS if it's true.

Edit to add: They want Trump on collusion BAD.

The whole Nader avenue may be falling through...

so now it's all about the wikileaks and Russians gave them DNC leaks route.

CNN JUST doing an interview saying horrible leaks about HRC and Podesta are the route of the Russian collusion

Man...I hope Julian can keep his truth in the face of power...
edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dershowitz increasingly calling BS on Mueller.

For the record, he doesn't like Special Counsels pretty much across the board.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When the devil is afraid, it generates a space of new possibility that makes the world a better place.

Can any of you feel it and perceive it, the new/old vibe like a recaptured felt experience we once had as kids, or is it just me?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I wonder if Trump doesn't have Mueller going down blind alleys chasing shadows, in order to makr him look like an ass at the end of all of this?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Disney is just getting bolder and bolder with their tweets. How much longer before everyone will be able to read the mockery between those lines?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Something's been wicked in the House of Mouse for a long, long time. Who was the last child star to come out there sane?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I wonder if Trump doesn't have Mueller going down blind alleys chasing shadows, in order to makr him look like an ass at the end of all of this?

Very possible!

I keep wondering/hoping that MAYBE Mueller is purposely going after useless info.

Or even unearthing evidence against HRC and BO by " accident" while investigating Trump.

The off chance he might be a whitehat.

He has been involved with a lot of bad deepstate stuff over the years though, hard to say.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Happy Easter!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

חג פסח שמח

Don't forget to mark your door frames with blood

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Gonna be a greataweekending.
I can feel it

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Gonna be a greataweekending.
I can feel it

You that excited for your Easter basket?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Steele clams up in the face of lawsuits.

He's getting sued on multiple fronts over the dossier.

That "confidential source" is Steele. It's unlikely that the Justice Department's inspector general will be in any better position to secure testimony from Steele than Congress, which has been frustrated in its efforts to hear from this central figure in the Russia collusion narrative. Perhaps prosecutor John Huber—named yesterday by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to run a review parallel to the inspector general's—will make it part of his brief to know what DoJ and FBI figures did (if anything) to verify Steele's claims. But the Russian affair won't be sorted out until someone figures out who (if anyone) Steele's sources were.

Most interesting tidbit occurs at the end. Without knowing who Steele's sources were, nothing can be cleared up about his dossier. But, so long as his case is tied up in court and he's not talking, it will be hard to get that information out.
edit on 30-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A very interesting video regarding Chicago politics, manchelle obama, hull house, hilary clinton pedophilia.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think anybody comes out of there sane. They've got the lunatics running the asylum. Horror houses masquerading as theme parks.

I wonder how many times masses of people have stood in line to ride along and listen to Its a Small World and that even one of them imagined for one second they were about to willingly submit to mind control programming. Themselves, their children.

And that's only the visitors to public locations. The staff and actors and artists and all of their slaves are immersed in it. Every day. Sanity has no place there. For sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I was there with a choir group in grade school and got stuck on Small World during a rain storm. Must have ridden it 8 or 9 times in a row.

Uh-oh!

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join