It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Source: Twitter

Oh that??

It's just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They already syphoned all the private information and stored it in a cloud somewhere besides there are many competitors who would gladly fill that role again. Correct me if i'm wrong please but Facebook did add a new privacy policy that allows you to delete your account permanently only recently and after CA and the memo, did they not? Why was everyone okay with this in the first place? To be honest i wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my old account that i was able to reactivate. ATS demands a Twitter or Facebook account to register now. A little bit strange if you ask me with the conspiracy angle and all. Forcing people to make an account on very questionable social media plattforms to be able to write here is kinda contraproductive to the cause. Don't get me wrong because i still like ATS. It's just an odd observation on my part.

Coming to a city near you

For those without a FB account if you were to join it would have some "people you may know" list of friends whom you may have not spoken to in a very long time. Also when you "share" a photo it will suggest to tag someone and that person in photo they know by facial recognition with their name.

Phones: Have you ever been in a group text with a number not saved? It may suggest whom the persons name is by cross checking emails etc or Facebook tied to number.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
I would certainly agree that romantic love is an essential part of the human experience. Unfortunately it seems to me that probably 10% less every generation will actually experience that.

But it's imbedded into the nature of God's love for us. It's sex's spiritual equivalent in the comingling of the Spirit of God and mankind in partnership. Much of the Bible, particularly the NT, is a story about a romantic pursuit, and even a happy ending on the other side of another ordeal or dark night of the soul in the case of the Revelation of John, which is best read backwards beginning as always with the end in mind.

Let us now turn to the last page of our Bibles to take a peek at the happy ending.

Most of us aren't comfortable with such a level of communion with the Lord, but are we not already always in relationship, whether we embrace it or not?

I think the joke's on all of us, and that's ok even necessary! Thank you Jesus. Well done! "He did it!" (Isaiah).

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Amazing how many coincidences surround these people, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thank you because i didn't know that. Damn now i'm intrigued to put that theory to the test. My online imprint is virtually non existent and there are no pictures of myself posted online anywhere. I got no friends either so Facebook would fail to dig some up as well but it's possible it would find any existing accounts of my family. I also googled my name once and it produced zero results perhaps that has changed over the years though. Hmm.

I guess Twitter would ban me instantly after i obliterated some uninformed german Anti-Trump morons and Facebook has still zero appeal to me. Nah its not worth it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
CNN's Last Stand

money.cnn.com...

They're scared.

edit on 31-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What happens to people who have never loved and will stay alone for the rest of their lives like me for instance? You don't have to answer that. It's just a rhetorical question.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It is true.
I have people come up in the 'people you may know' thing on Facebook because I emailed them once at work. My work email is not tied to Facebook.
edit on b000000312018-03-31T19:33:59-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 31 Mar 2018 19:33:59 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He or she who's never loved loves more in the same way that he who's been forgiven more loves more and for every God-given need and impulse there's an equivalent if not in one life then in the next. Don't worry, you'll recieve and get to give your love to an object of love who is worthy, and it won't come in the form of human love. Even those who've experienced the fullness of romantic love will discover it's limitations until true love can take it's place. Thus, it was never about "romatic love" to begin with which is a biologically generated illusion and ego disollution, but a transcendent love, which is what I feel that the V represents, as a perfect love which comes from above to eventually penetrate even the most heardened heart to replace a heart of stone with a heart of flesh. It is mirthful, playful, loving and capable of taking us by surprise while remaining the perfect gentleman.

You will be even more surprised then, and therefore ever more appreciative, you who've never experienced romantic love but who are open to the love of God, you are truly blessed. It was meant to be. God wanted to hold you in reserve for his own. I'm kinda the same although I've had a couple of relationships. We are each a bride of Christ. The holy grail, and a King and Queen in our own right and according to a birthrite and an inheritance prepared from before the very foundation of the world or from a first last cause. "I am the alpha and the omega; the first and the last".

We are already enveloped by God's love.

We just have to open up and flower to it's grace and love and light, and rain.

edit on 31-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I found this vid very interesting and that it answered Its title question convincingly.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Because I have typed the word "Facebook" 2 times in an ATS post today, (now 3), my Microsoft Edge Browser "New Tab" page now has a Facebook icon in the "Most Visited Sites" list. Crazy, isn't it? I've not visited the Facebook website in years.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I would certainly agree that romantic love is an essential part of the human experience. Unfortunately it seems to me that probably 10% less every generation will actually experience that.

romantic pursuit, and even a happy ending on the other side

Now when you say happening ending,...... do you mean happy ending?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Would many people miss Facebook? Rarely do you see any links to that platform in ATS threads.

Admittedly, I never cross reference my FB life persona with ATS. My FB life is simply to give snapshots and video MSG with family afar. It always stays very positive and upbeat. It is very PC.

If you do not use anti-tracking software, facebook and many others knows at least part of your browsing history.

For Firefox you can use Ghostery or Privacy Badger. In combination with NoScript your inet live will be much safer and comfortable (95% ads off thanks to NoScript).

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Also it was revealed many years ago that Facebook is using placeholders for people who did not get account yet and storing anything what it can get about person. When I realized this I promptly created FB account with my name and almost truthful info. I have single input on front page: Big, fat excrement.

Full gravity of this placeholder strategy popped in my mind with Sentient World Simulation: Facebook (Google and Twitter) are data drag nets for this beast.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Oh dear!

Well I've reclaimed it and reframed it in the right light, so sweet dreams!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
What's up with the MSM desperately trying to link Q to PG and spreading disinformation and lies all of a sudden? You can't even freely talk about the suspicious Dentist Offices/Day Care Centers without triggering clueless people and they still dare to downplay it all? Holy f#ck the MSM needs to be cleansed of these people very soon. I'm sick and tired of them yapping there mouth about PG being a hoax. They don't even attempt to investigate that subject thoroughly and to top it all off they are quoting the Fake Q to discredit it further. I'm fueled with rage right now.

Yeah i named them. I'm sick of censoring myself. I know what's going on and there will be a reckoning.

PE,

I mentioned this before but it bears repeating given the world through the Q glasses is getting clearer vs. the rest of the world.

Halebop by the slice child trafficking was not tagged by the CIA in the way PG was. The mind-controllers work to gain control of any narrative they dislike. They do so by attaching a label - ...gate, one that can be easily read by facebook, bots, crawlers and of course the mind reading Sats. So when you talk PG to someone the system is against you, the ENTIRE system and it is immense, powerful and ruthless. You cannot win, never will, they simply own that narrative. Yet, if you were to say remember that halebop by the slice trafficking thing in DC, you'll pretty much avoid the system. Lesson: avoid the terms, phrases, and memes the media uses: always. I have mentioned here to avoid that tiny country in the ME here, they soooooooo want that to enter here so the bots can descend. Words are easy to track, collections of words harder, feelings very hard (btw, compassion, love impossible).

It is worth noting here that the system took complete control over "Trump" too. This is worldwide. You'll note that the average person hates trump, even though he hasn't waged a war, he cut taxes, passed some rather imposing EO's, killed obamacare, restructured trade (+Q stuff of course) - all things that will and do help the very people who hate him. So saying "trump" invites the beast and you cannot win. Even "president" is probably tagged. If you say "trump has..." you'll meet the beast head on. Funny, HRC's tracking will have folks explaining her bloody scene of the crimes hands as positive for us all.

The average person cares little about things that do not effect them, for most of the world - child trafficking, is abstract, so conversation is hard. We all find it hard to care about every crises that exists, fukushima death cauldron, trafficking, debt, poverty, sickness, drugs and on and on. Folks are often simply maxed out even before their health, kids, job, car payment, irritating parents etc....

As this unfolds for each of us, it is important to see the asleep as us, not an enemy which is what the controllers want. They want us to see our own, even the asleep, as the enemy and not them. The Q knights are in many ways wayshowers, we, all the Q folks, are working to alter the reality, at some point we go from the Q student to the Q teachers and with that comes compassion for all.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I've reclaimed it and reframed it in the right light, so sweet dreams!

It's already a hypersigil. It means what it has been charged to mean, regardless of what you want it to mean.

Sorry

edit on 1-4-2018 by eisegesis because: almost time...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

In 2014, Facebook filed a patent application for a technique that employs smartphone data to figure out if two people might know each other. The author, an engineering manager at Facebook named Ben Chen, wrote that it was not merely possible to detect that two smartphones were in the same place at the same time, but that by comparing the accelerometer and gyroscope readings of each phone, the data could identify when people were facing each other or walking together. That way, Facebook could suggest you friend the person you were talking to at a bar last night, and not all the other people there that you chose not to talk to.

Patents filed by Facebook that mention People You May Know show some ingenious methods that Facebook has devised for figuring out that seeming strangers on the network might know each other. One filed in 2015 describes a technique that would connect two people through the camera metadata associated with the photos they uploaded. It might assume two people knew each other if the images they uploaded looked like they were titled in the same series of photos—IMG_4605739.jpg and IMG_4605742, for example—or if lens scratches or dust were detectable in the same spots on the photos, revealing the photos were taken by the same camera.

gizmodo.com...

So Facebook says they aren't actually using these methods at present. The just patent them for fun.

They really do not have to admit to the methods they use to anyone.

If you are using the internet without 50 condoms on Facebook knows who you are.

Don't believe it? Test it out. Fake name, even with a brand new device, new email, no contacts.

I have done it. Facebook will still friend suggest people I know IRL.

At present I really don't bother to hide. I know anything written on any device is fair game, period.

I really think we all need to accept this.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I found this vid very interesting and that it answered Its title question convincingly.

Yup.

It doesn't get any more evil than asking donations from bleeding heart do-gooders for "children in need" after raping thousands of them in hospitals.

Makes me question the nature of "charities" and public virtue-signaling in general.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join