It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It's a typical tactic you will see with Christian truthers. First there will be lots of trolling in their commentary and then a bunch of other so-called truthers will tear them down with sudden "XYZ Exposed" vids. It's usually always a coordinated thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hmm. Okay he was 90 years old but my conspiracy sense is tingling. Barrick Gold founder Peter Munk dead at 90

Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist Peter Munk, who founded Barrick Gold and built it into the world's biggest gold-mining company, has died at the age of 90.

"Munk passed away peacefully in Toronto today, surrounded by his family," Barrick said in a release.

Peter Munk takes the blame for mistakes of past 2 years

Munk was born in Budapest in 1927 and moved to Toronto 20 years later.

He founded numerous businesses after moving to Canada, including a furniture and electronics business, a hotel chain and several real estate ventures. Then in 1983 Munk founded Barrick, starting with a tiny mine that produced about 3,000 ounces of gold in its first year of operation.

Then in 1986, he bought an underperforming mine in Nevada called Goldstrike, which was producing 40,000 ounces of gold per year at the time. Munk believed in its potential so he bet on it big — and won. Since that acquisition, the mine has produced 42 million ounces of gold for the company, and still cranks out more than one million every year.

In 2006, Barrick officially became the world's largest gold miner after a $10 billion acquisition of rival Placer Dome.

Munk differentiated himself from other mining companies by coming to the industry with a financial perspective, not the geological or engineering backgrounds from which many companies in the industry view the world. A good deal of credit for Barrick's successes over the years has come from its gold hedging strategy, which in retrospect made the company better able to withstand the ups and down of fickle gold prices by ensuring a continuous flow of revenue even in lean years.

But there were some misses along the way, too. In 2011, Barrick paid $7.3 billion to buy Equinox, which ran a copper and gold mine in Zambia. That deal proved to be a mistake, and less than two years later Barrick wrote down the value of those acquired assets by more than half of the initial price tag. Another big $8.5 billion bet on a gold and silver mine in the Andes proved similarly foolhardy once commodity prices collapsed.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

TRUST SESSIONS! Period. Fake Q is still active on Infinity. Like i said way too much effort to silence a LARP.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lol. These people tried to take over Libya after Ghaddafi was murdered.

Don't think that had to do with the Clinton's plans for the future or anything??

Sara Bronfman first became involved in aiding Libya after traveling as a delegate with the Independent Libya Foundation in November 2011, during the Arab Spring and after the death of Muammar Gaddafi. The delegation was headed by president and founder Basit Iglet and consisted of multiple humanitarian experts, including Adam Hock and Joseph Hagin. They toured post-Gaddafi Libya and presented their "multi-phase re-integration program," which was accepted by the local authorities of Benghazi, who were appointed by the Libyan National Transitional Council.

She has been involved with the U.S.-Libya Chamber of Commerce since its founding in November 2011 with the purpose of developing viable economic links between American and Libyan enterprises. The chamber announced that Sara, who was then a member on the board, would be the new president after the conclusion of a vote conducted by the organizations board members on February 20, 2012. The announcement occurred after Adam Hock resigned as president and board member to pursue private ventures within the country. In a press release Sara stated "as I am able to devote my efforts to the development of the Chamber to support bilateral trade between Libya and the United States, it is a privilege to take on this significant role as the President of the US-Libya Chamber of Commerce."[5] In an interview with the National Journal, Bronfman stated that the situation in Libya provides an opportunity for the State Department to change their tactics, and "rather than enforcing our ways on them, we need to understand their ways, learn from them and discover which of our country’s many strengths we can (use to) best support them."[6]

At the age of 25, Sara was introduced to NXIVM by a family friend. NXIVM is a multi-level marketing organization founded by Keith Raniere that claims to help individuals achieve self-discovery, offering personal and professional development seminars, but is sometimes referred to as a cult. According to the family friend, Sara was "desperately looking for some purpose in her life. And she found it at NXIVM." " Sara has described herself, prior to discovering NXIVM, as “dilettantish.”[

en.wikipedia.org...

The Libya Herald reports that Al Sadiq Abd-Alrahman Ali Al-Ghariani supports Basit Igtet, who in September reentered the political arena, calling on Libyans to overthrow the Libyan government and install him as President.

A

Muslim Basit Igtet is married to Sara Bronfman, one of the leaders of NXIVM. 

frankreport.com...

Jan called this YESTERDAY morning!
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I will be watching closely for who is representing this cult leader, he hasn't named a lawyer yet.

This cult stinks of brainwashing clown techniques...

Grooming wealthy women to do things like try to take over Lybia etc.

A Jewish woman marrying a muslim then when the takeover didn't work she returned to live in NY with her "mentor" the cult leader instead of her husband.

Donate all their money to certain causes

Rumors he locked women in cages

Starved and monitored their diets

Thing is these weren't just ANY women.

There was an adgenda here, smells like clown spirit.

Wonder if he will sing, bet he's got a story or 2 to tell.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The good news is that Nicolas Sarkozy was actually arrested and his connection to the Lybian gold and silver heist and Hillary is undeniable.

Think about that for a second. Sarkozy is the former PRESIDENT of a first world nation and was arrested for criminal activity. That's huge and unprecedented!

But the average Joe has no idea bc the MSM hardly even touched on it.

edit on 28-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This Times Union article states that Nancy Salzman was a registered nurse. Does anyone have any links in their kitbag to check if she was a psychiatric or other kind of nurse? I'm wondering if her background might have included admistering drugs for psychotic effects and therefore whether the cult's brainwashing follows MK Ultra techniques.

The article also intimates that Raniere had sex with minors and that two "disciples" procured a child from Michigan in dubious circumstances because Raniere wanted a guinea pig child seedling in his "Rainbow cultural garden".

The article has details about Raniere from aged 16 and also says he has been trying to set up his own country.
edit on 28-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 28-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's how I read it re Sessions. Notice that the failed Anon also picked at Robert Mueller.

In this Piotr Bein I linked a few days ago, it states the following about Robert Mueller:

she allegedly used images of Uranian pig-farm oath ceremonies to extort 9/11 cooperation from the likes of Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Frank Carlucci, Lynn McNulty, Dr. David Finkleman, Gen. Ralph E. Eberhart, Rear Admiral Gordon Piche, Robert Mueller, Bruce McConnell and Generals Haig, Shelton and Shalikashvili

The Uranium pig-farm "Greek Life" oath ceremonies were apparently blackmailings of attendees for pedophilia, cannabilism, human sacrifices (including JonBenet Ramsey).

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Think about that for a second. Sarkozy is the former PRESIDENT of a first world nation and was arrested for criminal activity.

A sign of things to come, I hope.

Bye Bye!!

www.youtube.com...

Next!!

edit on 28-3-2018 by eisegesis because: added video

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Fake Q is still active on Infinity.

He'll get himself doxed like the last fake q.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All right.

That's the second time now. Look at the names of his shell companies that are listed in the link I provided. You just cited Rainbow Cultural Garden. Well, there are two or three names with Rainbow or Rainbow Cultural in the name if not Rainbow Cultural Garden being one of them.

If you look up Nancy Salzman, you find a reference to Ethical Science Foundation.

Since 2013, after witnessing how Rational Inquiry® profoundly reduced the symptoms of Tourette’s Syndrome in a single individual, Nancy partnered with the Ethical Science Foundation to reproduce these results in others.

If you look it up, it has the most bare bones web site I've ever seen. No information on it at all.

But I digress, there are two or three companies that are Ethical this or that. I wonder if the names of the shells give you an indication of where the money was going to or through?

** EDIT**

The logo for Executive Success Programs at the bottom of Nancy's web page looks like one of the vampire brands from the movie Blade.

edit on 28-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Does Italy count as a first world country? As the Guardian tells, Silvio Berlusconi was not only convicted of criminal activity but is now back in politics.

Silvio aso seems to like to pay for underage sex in this Telegraph article.
edit on 28-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thanks Ketsuko and apologies if I've missed a link of yours, been a busy few days! I did do a search on Nancy Salzman but didn't get the ".com" link you've provided, so thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You would think that by now that we would see some real results . Its not like the Trump insider are not months ahead of us in knowing so what the heck is not happening

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So infiltration? They have to know Sessions is a weak point, so I must guess this is a plant intended to sow dissent? Hence, you FAILED?

Beautiful! Some people are getting tired of treading water and sense their Doom. (Boom!)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It was earlier today a list of shell companies. I didn't directly post it because it was really long. They were alphabetized though.

edit on 28-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This Times Union article states that Nancy Salzman was a registered nurse. Does anyone have any links in their kitbag to check if she was a psychiatric or other kind of nurse? I'm wondering if her background might have included admistering drugs for psychotic effects and therefore whether the cult's brainwashing follows MK Ultra techniques.

Found this:

She became a part of the group in 2000 after taking a NXIVM course at the suggestion of Nancy Salzman, the president of NXIVM, Bouchey said in court papers.She said she had used Salzman, a nurse, for private "therapy sessions" as she was going through a divorce.

www.timesunion.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
NANCY SALZMAN Deposition (2000)
culteducation.com...

She studied Hypnosis, Neurolinguistic Programming, Psychotherapy, Behavioral Therapy.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't know about drugs, but the WIki on neuro-linguistic programming references hypnotherapy.

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. NLP's creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.[1][2] Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can "model" the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills.[3][4] They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness,[5] allergy, common cold,[6] and learning disorders.[7][8]

NLP has since been discredited scientifically,[9][10] but continues to be marketed by some hypnotherapists and by some companies that organize seminars and workshops on management training for businesses.[11] There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience by experts.[9][12] Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors.[13][14] Reviews also found that all of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the "extraordinary claims" made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners.[10][12] Even so, NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.[11][13]

Dr. Joan of the psychobiology training is a New Agey Harvard lady.

Milton Erickson = more hypnosis.

I am seeing lots of manipulative stuff and hypnosis, not as much about administering drugs. None of that means it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is an in depth article about the cult from several years ago.

It stated the leader had a child in th house next door to his kept on a berry and nut diet and not allowed to see other children...hope someone got him and any others OUT.

Salzman was a nurse it states, I read that above here also in a post, she was referred to as "prefect" and the whole cult would spend days celebrating her birthday as well as a week celebrating the leader or "vanguard's" birthday.

The numbers of cult members cited in this article are way larger than what is being reported right now on the MSM.

It's being reported that it is a "sex cult" and I don't doubt there is sex involved but I'm thinking membership is way more widespread than is being reported.

www.macleans.ca...

Richard Branson took the courses and in going through Sara Bronfman's tweets she was tagging him.

Edit to add: Oh yes, the leader was using hypnosis on people also in article.
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join