It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why does Sara Carter's piece start with, "Documents obtained by congressional investigators suggest possible coordination..." ??

I always slam the MSM for using those "suggest" and "possible" words to start their "bombshell" stories. They would be real bombshells, if there wasn't such significant doubt introduced in the first sentence. CNN is famous for pulling that bullsh$t.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why does Sara Carter's piece start with, "Documents obtained by congressional investigators suggest possible coordination..." ??

I always slam the MSM for using those "suggest" and "possible" words to start their "bombshell" stories. They would be real bombshells, if there wasn't such significant doubt introduced in the first sentence. CNN is famous for pulling that bullsh$t.

I think it's just legal speak to keep them safe from any law suits for libel. Sara knows way more than she lets on. She is one of the few journalists i personally trust to report the truth.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2018 by eisegesis because: enjoy the show

edit on Wed Mar 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I haven't seen anyone mention Allison Mack from Smallville. I can't remember where i read it but it was back when it was first exposed by that actress who's daughter is caught up in it, last year maybe?

She (Allison) supposedly was the #2 guy, not the nurse, I remember a Doctor was one of his girls too and she's the one who did the brands. But she left or was thrown out, I don't recall. The worst part was they used like a flat edge soldering iron so it would be slow. Not even a typical 'made' brand where ya just stamp it on and hey done! It also said some of the girls were NOT real down with it.

It was a great article I wish I'd bookmarked it because I can't find it now heh. If any of you find it link it for me please? I'm having zero luck.

In fact the Brands had Allison's initials and Ranieire(sp?) mishmoshed together. I won't post a pic here cause it's a little gruesome but just search NXIVM Allison Mack and look at the images. Many outline her initials and his.

So she was probably pretty high up if her initials were included in the brands. I vaguely remember each of the 'leaders' had a group of slaves they controlled.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

I haven't seen anyone mention Allison Mack from Smallville. I can't remember where i read it but it was back when it was first exposed by that actress who's daughter is caught up in it, last year maybe?

She (Allison) supposedly was the #2 guy, not the nurse, I remember a Doctor was one of his girls too and she's the one who did the brands. But she left or was thrown out, I don't recall. The worst part was they used like a flat edge soldering iron so it would be slow. Not even a typical 'made' brand where ya just stamp it on and hey done! It also said some of the girls were NOT real down with it.

It was a great article I wish I'd bookmarked it because I can't find it now heh. If any of you find it link it for me please? I'm having zero luck.

In fact the Brands had Allison's initials and Ranieire(sp?) mishmoshed together. I won't post a pic here cause it's a little gruesome but just search NXIVM Allison Mack and look at the images. Many outline her initials and his.

So she was probably pretty high up if her initials were included in the brands. I vaguely remember each of the 'leaders' had a group of slaves they controlled.

I posted an article about Catherine Oxenberg's daughter yesterday. Apparently she became one of the sex slaves.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah that's her! Well after I read that article I started digging and found the one I'm talking about. It was super in depth from an insider who had left "I think!" I can't remember, god I hate getting old! I just remember the worst of what they told/showed. Pics of women who looked like they were a day from death starved begging for the next level or some sh*t, they weren't rich or pretty enough for any of that though.

It was a pretty gruesome account of what happens in the cult. Like they'd deny them water, food, punish them all kinds of crazy sh*t and the kicker was a lot of the women would do it to themselves to prove they were good enough or loyal enough etc.

PS
Also PE What bread is CM responding to Q so I don't have to dog for 3 hours please? LOL

PPS TAT you have a PM

edit on 3/28/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Yes I saw something in one of the articles I read today that they were her and his initials in the brand!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I think it's just legal speak to keep them safe from any law suits for libel. Sara knows way more than she lets on. She is one of the few journalists i personally trust to report the truth.

I trust her too. Every "grapevine" story she relates, turns out to be PROVEN true.

Also (almost) confirmed. A Special Prosecutor and Grand Jury are already at work. (Trust Sessions)
Source: www.americanthinker.com...

I wonder how they are FUNDED? Mueller's funding is public and must be approved by Congress.

edit on 3/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There's fresh Q bread re: failure of attack on him and Chan boards.

qanonposts.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did someone tell you about this yet?

Go to: www.whitehouse.gov...

Hit Ctrl + P to print the letter. Look at page 2. All you see is a capital Q. Interesting!

Super cool and garoovy! Thanks. Who discovered that?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did someone tell you about this yet?

Go to: www.whitehouse.gov...

Hit Ctrl + P to print the letter. Look at page 2. All you see is a capital Q. Interesting!

Super cool and garoovy! Thanks. Who discovered that?

I don't know. Just saw it at that #Qanon Twitter link.. tried it and it worked.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Bread #1023 in /qr.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

qanon.pub...

link seems shut down?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

How about some Keith and Allison psycho babble.

Remember, pain is considered very bad.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sara Carter, a REAL investigative reporter, broke the story today.

Article from Sara: saraacarter.com...

Anecdotal evidence pointed to how the Obama Admin was breaking federal laws, but the documents uncovered by Sara Carter prove it. Devin Nunes says that seeing this information in early 2017, is why he was so livid.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you kind sir!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So do you think Q leaked to her?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Fear of pain To Know Love!

Errg that's kinda what I was hinting at but didn't want to go there. They use sadism and torture and such on their "consensual Slaves" It's really freakin gruesome!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
2/12/2009

Are they hinting at a Clinton connection to Colgan Air Flight 3407?

Look who was on board and died:

Victims
A total of 50 people died, including the 49 passengers and crew on board when the aircraft was destroyed, and one resident of the house that was struck. There were four injuries on the ground, including two other people inside the home at the time of the crash. Among the dead were:

Alison Des Forges, a human rights investigator and an expert on the Rwandan genocide.[11][28]
Beverly Eckert, who became co-chair of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee and a leader of Voices of September 11 after her husband Sean Rooney was killed in the September 11 attacks. She was en route to Buffalo to celebrate her husband's 58th birthday and award a scholarship in his memory at Canisius High School.[11][29][30]
Gerry Niewood and Coleman Mellett, jazz musicians who were en route to a concert with Chuck Mangione and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.[11]
Susan Wehle, the first American female Jewish Renewal cantor.[31]

Someone connected to the Rwandan genocide and a human rights investigator and someone linked to 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join