It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 3281818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What they really want is Agenda 21 style.

Everyone living stacked in little box apartments on top of each other with small amenities in their cubicle boxes. Everyone telecommutes so no one has to go anywhere, so of course, no need for serious transportation.

And they have all of us stacked and racked like a snake collector's specimen tub rack.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good catch! Like the lowercase for Lil Kim and UPPERCASE for Big and rather rotund KIM DOTCOM!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Iguana ...not so creepy.

Besos? CREEPY.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What they really want is Agenda 21 style.

Everyone living stacked in little box apartments on top of each other with small amenities in their cubicle boxes. Everyone telecommutes so no one has to go anywhere, so of course, no need for serious transportation.

And they have all of us stacked and racked like a snake collector's specimen tub rack.

Yes!

Exactly has anyone here seen the movie Darwin?

It's a B type movie but I really liked it.

In an oppressive future where everyone's only friend is their computer, one sad and lonely young man dares to venture out in search of human contact.

www.imdb.com...

m.quietearth.us... -review

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: Changing bad link

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This looks promising...

www.hannity.com...
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: Adding stuff

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
New Q up.

#972.

qanon.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
nv
edit on (3/28/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Looks like the cult thing was right over target.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Zuck is asking for regulation = more overt government control instead of the covert government interference/control.

Regulate or KILL?

Social media is powerful, but is it too powerful? We talk about the Beast system ... should we bring it down instead of thinking we can control it?

You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now.
-- Jurassic Park

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
q973

qanon.pub...

edit on 3/28/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
q974

qanon.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
q975

qanon.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

So infiltration? They have to know Sessions is a weak point, so I must guess this is a plant intended to sow dissent? Hence, you FAILED?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Zuck is asking for regulation = more overt government control instead of the covert government interference/control.

Regulate or KILL?

Social media is powerful, but is it too powerful? We talk about the Beast system ... should we bring it down instead of thinking we can control it?

You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough respect for that power and it's out now.
-- Jurassic Park

Ket this is a key question folks will have to deal with soon enough. The reason for the creation of Facebook et all is control. The intention is control. The purpose is control. The end result is control.

While folks often say, "oh I know it's bad but it helps me stay in contact with my friends, and has helped me reconnect...." they fail to see that this was the marketing to get people to accept. They repeat marketing as justification.

They create a system, facebook, then say in meetings "hell, people will never accept this as used to control them" and more meetings are held, "I got it, sell it to reunite, feel good family stuff, share pictures of kids playing." Done.

So, we need to decide, can the original intention and purpose be overridden, or must it all go to be replaced by something without the evil in its DNA? Can the addiction to it all be altered enough, or even at all? Is "regulation" the real issue, hell everything is regulated, but folks split hairs over and over again to make the evil fit the law - or just ignore it figuring nothing will happen anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So infiltration? They have to know Sessions is a weak point, so I must guess this is a plant intended to sow dissent? Hence, you FAILED?

Infiltration is what is sounds like.
Reeks of desperation to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Every new thing they fold into Horowitz just pushes that IG report back even more. It's either going to epic on the scale of the Oxford English Dictionary at this point or so convoluted that no one can understand all the ins and outs.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

New Q up.

#972.

qanon.pub...

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

nypost.com...

Salzman is a Clinton Global Initiative member.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I *think* the you FAILED is a refrence to the many posts trying to discredit Q.

that video the other day from AIM and all the other ppl saying they have the inside track and spreading disinfo.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A list of Mr. Raniere's shell companies.

Many of these will have Salzman's name on them to avoid getting Raniere in trouble. They are used for money laundering cash from Mexico according to this blog.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join