It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
BHO has the most to loose, and the most to use.
edit on 28-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: hotdog

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
NXIVM Shell Companies:

NXIVM Corp (New York State corp.) has many related and affiliated corporate entities or “shell” companies and appears to be engaged in a classic Klein Conspiracy to defraud the government.

The shell companies – all of them under the control of Raniere are ostensibly owned by various Raniere followers. Raniere’s name appears on none of them. The associated bank accounts also do not have Raniere’s name or social security number on any of them.

To date we have identified 75 different entities under Raniere’s putative control which do not have his name attached. Many, perhaps all, according to our sources, have never paid income taxes.

The list of companies include:

• 26 Realty Property Management, LLC
• A Cappella Innovations, Inc.
• Aletheia LLC
• Alpha Development Group
• Axiology, Inc. (Nevada: March 18, 2008)
• Buyers Advocate, Inc. (Delaware: June 28, 1999)

www.niagarafallsreporter.com...
edit on Wed Mar 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
NETFLIX hires Susan Rice.
qz.com...

Boycott in progress.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
2/12/2009

Are they hinting at a Clinton connection to Colgan Air Flight 3407?

Look who was on board and died:

Victims
A total of 50 people died, including the 49 passengers and crew on board when the aircraft was destroyed, and one resident of the house that was struck. There were four injuries on the ground, including two other people inside the home at the time of the crash. Among the dead were:

Alison Des Forges, a human rights investigator and an expert on the Rwandan genocide.[11][28]
Beverly Eckert, who became co-chair of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee and a leader of Voices of September 11 after her husband Sean Rooney was killed in the September 11 attacks. She was en route to Buffalo to celebrate her husband's 58th birthday and award a scholarship in his memory at Canisius High School.[11][29][30]
Gerry Niewood and Coleman Mellett, jazz musicians who were en route to a concert with Chuck Mangione and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.[11]
Susan Wehle, the first American female Jewish Renewal cantor.[31]

Someone connected to the Rwandan genocide and a human rights investigator and someone linked to 9/11.

BOOM!!

I am sure you got this.

I had read previously a theory that BO himself ordered that plane down...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
qz.com...

Boycott in progress.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
HRC 2/12/09

02/12/09 The 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Trip to India and Black History Month; Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton; Treaty Room; Washington, DC

02/12/09 Anniversary of Former Lebanese Prime Minister Hariri's Assassination; Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton; Washington, DC

02/12/09 Welcoming Foreign Minister of Egypt; Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton; Treaty Room; Washington, DC

2009-2017.state.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Q just confirmed that /GA/ is dead and they will move to another board. Notification of the next board will be coming soon. However there are currently no plans of moving /QR/ as well. Q is giving a pep talk right now on #1025. They sound very optimistic.

Edit: Ah yes and Q said we elected them.

edit on 28-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think maybe more going on w/Netflix than just a boycott. I got a weird email "warning" that someone tried to access my account:

Although it may be a shill for the boycott message or even a fishing attack, it may be a legit warning, but I'm not opening it. It was already filtered by Hotmail, but no thanks.

edit on 28-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: glitch in the matrix

edit on Wed Mar 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
New Q's. qanonposts.com/

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

qz.com...

Boycott in progress.
twitter.com...

I bet this was a condition of obama signing up to do a show, so I would expect that announcement next.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: ketsuko
2/12/2009

Are they hinting at a Clinton connection to Colgan Air Flight 3407?

Look who was on board and died:

Victims
A total of 50 people died, including the 49 passengers and crew on board when the aircraft was destroyed, and one resident of the house that was struck. There were four injuries on the ground, including two other people inside the home at the time of the crash. Among the dead were:

Alison Des Forges, a human rights investigator and an expert on the Rwandan genocide.[11][28]
Beverly Eckert, who became co-chair of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee and a leader of Voices of September 11 after her husband Sean Rooney was killed in the September 11 attacks. She was en route to Buffalo to celebrate her husband's 58th birthday and award a scholarship in his memory at Canisius High School.[11][29][30]
Gerry Niewood and Coleman Mellett, jazz musicians who were en route to a concert with Chuck Mangione and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.[11]
Susan Wehle, the first American female Jewish Renewal cantor.[31]

Someone connected to the Rwandan genocide and a human rights investigator and someone linked to 9/11.

BOOM!!

I am sure you got this.

I had read previously a theory that BO himself ordered that plane down...

That would be very "Russian" of BHO, but not surprising in the least. He got gray fast for a reason. It wasn't the peace prize or parties.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think maybe more going on w/Netflix than just a boycott. I got a weird email "warning" that someone tried to access my account:

Although it may be a shill for the boycott message or even a fishing attack, it may be a legit warning, but I'm not opening it. It was already filtered by Hotmail, but no thanks.

Don’t open that, that is from contractor.net, not Netflix. All you ever need to look at is what comes after the @ sign to determine legitimacy.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Q Message #981 gives me a strange mixture of emotions. Proud, happy, thankful, and determined.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

qanon.pub...

So this one again...

They waited to announce the start of the investigation until after the Facebook crisis-

Facebook, google,amazon, twitter are actively tracking everyone, including all whitehats-

Data shared, data used for what?-blackmail of people good and bad ...countries also?

In turn companies and Clowns all received huge government kickbacks-

And were able to avoid laws and regulation-

All countries used them to spy on everyone -

something they don't want to come out (it is out for anyone that cared to listen but perhaps not all normies know this and that would finally crush all plans?)

Who can you trust?- not really sure yet

Who organized?- clowns and BO? HRC? Many underlings.

how do social media and search engine weight election?- tayloring info from data to manipulate hide/show helpful to candidate they support?

Regulation or KILLstop- referring to upcoming elections currently platforms are "killing" all right wing supporters

Peace through strength- remaining tough with sanctions on china, russia and NK until desired outcome of peace is reached?

@snowden-?

Shine the light bright doa-?

Why is hussein traveling the world conducting high level meetings?- Is he threatening countries to stick with their plan?

Re nancy salzman and NXIVM - allowed to operate for years looks like mk ultra stuff with political ties...training "coaches" to hypnotize people...could be used for operatives, slaves etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Don’t open that, that is from contractor.net, not Netflix. All you ever need to look at is what comes after the @ sign to determine legitimacy.

that can also be spoofed, actually... but yes this looks like a ham-handed phishing attempt.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Re: Q post #980, here is John Stossel of Fox News discussing Red vs Blue Pill today.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The FBI have in effect kidnapped a guy by the name of Ted Malloch (and his wife) to give testimony to Mueller on Friday, but it's nothing but a fishing expedition.

Can anyone get this over to Q on the Chans?

Looks like a deep state FBI subgroup connected with Mueller for the Russian witchhunt.

Corsi, on twatter

twitter.com...

P.S. This is about Jerome Corsi's friend, so to the naysayers, save the snarky remarks about Alex Jones and InfoWars. Thank you.

Looks like Mueller is indeed part of a deep state subgroup ie: SES connected, as part of this whole palace coup.

Corsi thinks that Mueller has lost it and is freaking out and flailing around trying to grab onto something or to find a scapegoat (for Good Friday, of all days).

I hope this guy and his wife are ok. FBI have taken their phones and blocked their numbers.

They're running scared, and with the attacks on the Q board and the fake Q posts.

Ankh, over and out.

edit on 28-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Re: Q post #980, here is John Stossel of Fox News discussing Red vs Blue Pill today.
www.foxnews.com...

Vid won't play for me. Says an error occurred, please try again later.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Q Post #977 @ qanon.pub...

HRC 2.12.09
Very BAD!
Q

Hillary was sworn in as Secretary of State on February 12, 2009.

Why did Q take the time to point this out?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
!!!IT'S ONE BIG SICK ###KING CULT!!!

the noose is tightening

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

edit on 3 28 2018 by dashen because: DIE PEDOS DIE

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join