It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Shift - Better World May Be Upon Us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I'm hoping for something more in the middle of hers and mine.

The fact that it's in the "Gray Area", and people are still behaving that way they are shows poor character, but ATS has devolved into a mess these days, so I don't expect anything less.

ATS used to be a place where people could come, and there was a level of respect that was just understood between members.

The Gray Area used to have decorum, and had rules as well, but that was the old ATS. Maybe it's time to bow out of ATS for good after 12 years.

I feel the same about ATS, but I stick around because there can be good discussion about 'fringe' topics which is what brought me here in the first place.

I put more faith in metaphysical believers then I do in capitalists believers. At least the former is generally more honest and inquisitive while the later is close minded and wiling to go to any length to defend their 'idea'.

On this comming change/ shift/ I think it will come down to the collective 'mindset' 'vibration' 'whatever' at the time and like you I don't find the 'signs' promissing.

But then we are only seeing a small snapshot into reality - there is much more going on (physically & spiritually) then we can perceive.

I can only do and be the best I can today. Now I'll look at the video....

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Most people have 5 senses? What year was that obscure claim published?

The average modern human has only one sense, the sense of what they are told to believe. They can't see smell or hear anything you don't instruct them to.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not many see the signs that are at this moment very visible. Let's for example take the clouds that are changing and the skies look more like it's a painting like monet.

I've seen clear day horizontal rainbows strange shadows above clouds that project something above it but I can't clearly see what it is . As look through the clouds I see a deep dark blue sky just after noon.

All those bright double sundogs and crazy moon dogs as of lately that weird stretched out roll cloud that covered half the globe .

There's definitely something changing and we can put it aside as a natural phenomena , but in all those years that I've watched the skies it has never been like this .

Could it be true , Don't know maybe? But at the first line she talks about some kind of pink mist as thats what I recently saw on one of the video's from a well known youtuber who covers weather anomalies.

And he never had seen something like that..

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Logic out the window?... So i am guessing only emotions will lead to "this brave new world". It sounds more and more like a leftwing wetdream and nothing more. People who "leave logic out the window" make irrational decisions... It reminds me of the gullible, naive teenagers who are being used by the left to destroy the second amendment, and are demonizing anyone who dares not kowtow to leftwing lunacy...

Those same gullible teenagers were calling for Dana Loesch to be burned alive... They were/are blaming anyone and everyone who dares want to defend the second amendment as "murderers", when not one of us caused that lunatic to murder so many people.

Isn't it ironic that the murderer was also "driven by emotions and not by logic?" Just like the leftwing teenagers who are being used by the left are also being "driven by emotions", and making "illogical conclusions and decisions".

Certainly we are emotional beings, but if our emotions are not controlled by logic people tend to make rash and illogical decisions. Some emotions are good, such as empathy. But a world where logic does not exist is a world full of hysterical people bound to make mistakes and who will commit horrors. Mobs are led by "raw emotions and not by logic".

edit on 4-3-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

But a world where logic does not exist is a world full of hysterical people bound to make mistakes and who will commit horrors. Mobs are led by "raw emotions and not by logic".

Kinda like the world we are living in now?

Horrors - Check

Raw emotions = Government, MSM, and most of ATS these days - Check

And yes Mobs asleep are led by calculating sociopaths, that know exactly how to use logical fallacies to manipulate the ignorant.

Logic is not the be all to end all, because it's a dogma unto itself. If most people had the resources, and understanding of formally studying logic at a university, they would understand that it is something very easy to manipulate.

Most well groomed politicians understand formal logic, it's taught as a requirement at most Ivy league schools.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a wave of energy? she must be on something thats giving her this wave because i dont feel it.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
there will never be a better world with MICC and the cronies on power, they feed on perpetual war, chaos and death...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I have noticed it too, OP. It is a realization of what we are. A true fundamental understanding that the future does not exist and should only be feared if you wish to fear it. It's the great awakening of a universal consciousness. Our responsibility will be in figuring out how to balance experience and responsibility, but it looks more achievable each day.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: caterpillage

I guess heaven on earth means different things to different people. To me, it means not having to worry about any bad guys to protect yourself from, and not needing to kill any living thing. /shrug/ Your mileage may vary.

This time you are spot on.

If people who hate and wanted someone else dead were gone, we wouldn't need weapons for self defense. If only people who cared to live in peace were alive, it would be paradise and all we would need is food and shelter.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As I took the time to listen more to the reading she talks about the mantis people. As anyone who knows me and my threads I've pointed out the mantis and the mantis workers in some of NASA photographs as of the USS Trepang and The STS 100 mission.

Coincidence don't think so..

They're the ones that are now causing these weather disturbances as of the big sphere that took the energy from our sun.

They also are the glowing spheres that come to earth as making the Hexagon on Saturn and living amongst the rings of Saturn. .

I've have reason to believe it might be happening but still I'm cautious about it..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This (her) entire premise/theory of whats going to occur is textbook wish fulfillment. When else in history has some magical Mcguffin arrived to save everyone?

I can sympathize with her message (it's a positive one), but ultimately it feels a bit wasted to divert people from the actual pathway of improvement through our own actions in lieu of just waiting for 'sky gods' to magically fix everything.

After decades of seeing these silly predictions come and go, one eventually tires of entertaining the fantasy they present....

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Remember the scene in the movie where Peter left his “seed” behind the Missouri Dairy Queen?

Psst! That was Ego. Pete's dad.
I'm still trying to figure out why they dressed him like Phillip J Frye.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I realized that after it was too late to edit the post...

The memory isn't what she used to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

I have noticed it too, OP. It is a realization of what we are. A true fundamental understanding that the future does not exist and should only be feared if you wish to fear it. It's the great awakening of a universal consciousness. Our responsibility will be in figuring out how to balance experience and responsibility, but it looks more achievable each day.

Aside from people that are scared to death of more than what they truly are, a universal consciousness would be very a nice way to roll these days.

We are so disconnected from each other it's not even funny, but if there is a chance that telepathy will happen I'm sure it will be humbling for all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I've have reason to believe it might be happening but still I'm cautious about it..

As we all should be, even Allison says not to take what she puts out too seriously. She has class because if people listen to her she only lays out what her clients are telling her under hypnosis.

I know we have heard stuff like this on ATS for decades, but this one seems to have my attention. And I really don't know why, so well see here in a month or so.

A more organized way of life would be wonderful, send me my upgrade now please. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I can sympathize with her message (it's a positive one), but ultimately it feels a bit wasted to divert people from the actual pathway of improvement through our own actions in lieu of just waiting for 'sky gods' to magically fix everything.

After decades of seeing these silly predictions come and go, one eventually tires of entertaining the fantasy they present....

I don't think it's sky god, but rather a fix to a glitch, and error in our current program. Kinda like a well needed software upgrade, or whole new operating system, so we can actually do the work we need to.

We can't say that deep down we aren't yearning for things to be different, almost everyday, so within us there is a paradigm of sorts, however we can't seem to ever reach it with our current MO.

And yes we had a tons of BS predictions, so again Allison stated a few times keep on going with our current MO, and don't wait for things to happen magically. She is just giving testament to her client's stories, because they all seem to be similar.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

There are some dots that I can connect of her saying.

That's why I give her some credit or credit to her patients that seemingly all telling the same thing.

So she obviously sees the patterns and relationships of these one and the same event that has to occur.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

What "event"?
Mantis people disclosure?
I don't care what they are. Why are they so sure it's mantis people?
edit on 6-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

There are some dots that I can connect of her saying.

That's why I give her some credit or credit to her patients that seemingly all telling the same thing.

So she obviously sees the patterns and relationships of these one and the same event that has to occur.

Apparently she and others doing this type of work seem to be getting patterns of the same stories from different clients, while under hypnosis. This is what caught my eye. Maybe it's a collective consciousness like some have suggested, and somehow we will be more connected soon.

One of the first things she says is "Use your on discernment and don't believe everything you hear" while watching her video's, so she's not trying to sell anyone, just convey her findings.

Anyone who take this approach, in my book, is taking a pragmatic approach on presenting information via YouTube.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join