It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Shift - Better World May Be Upon Us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I guess heaven on earth means different things to different people. To me, it means not having to worry about any bad guys to protect yourself from, and not needing to kill any living thing. /shrug/ Your mileage may vary.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I guess heaven on earth means different things to different people. To me, it means not having to worry about any bad guys to protect yourself from, and not needing to kill any living thing. /shrug/ Your mileage may vary.

I don't disagree with your thoughts, just didn't expect gun stuff to be brought up in this thread.

But these days I guess guns and donald Trump are everywhere.

But I do hope you get your dream fulfilled

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Kayla, I got 2 tickets to the gun show, *flexes arms*, wanna go?

Lol sorry.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Blech... very funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

So ascension 2012 pretty much with a divergence of earths designed for different vibratory states.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I had a dream of an alien ship once. It was shaped like a coffin and black like obsidian. It also scared the bejeezus out of me.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

So ascension 2012 pretty much with a divergence of earths designed for different vibratory states.

The new twist is interesting, because Allison had little interest in vibratory ascension, but it keep coming up in multiple clients she was working with, so she couldn't ignore it anymore.

The difference between the 2012 claims, and this are this one was not predicted long before, it's just a recent development of hypnotist's around the world sharing notes. Allison just had the guts to post the information.

But with our current surreal world anything is possible.

We'll have to see what transpires.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
DP

edit on 3-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I had a dream of an alien ship once. It was shaped like a coffin and black like obsidian. It also scared the bejeezus out of me.

You and lots of others are having similar dreams. Not sure what to make of it.

Interesting description of the ship, because when she gives one of her clients description, it's very similar.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow, thank you thank you. This is just what I needed, it reaffirms everything we (family) have been experiencing.

It sounds very woohooy to some but unless you are experiencing these things right now it is hard to explain to people.

Even with everything happening on our planet right now, this is an amazing time to be alive.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Am I sensing something you are taking way too personally? It's in the "gray" area for a reason.

Do you know the meaning of misogyny? Do you understand ATS t & c?

I think not. Therefore, I will not respond to your obvious attempt to personally disparage my response to another member.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this.

The description that Allison's clients mention about the way the sky looked, energy felt, and other effects does remind me of an article I read somewhere some time ago.(I think it may have been on viewzone.com?)I'll try and dig it up later, I can't remember the keywords atm.

Some good ideas and concepts are echoed in her video.Interesting coming from her clients, I believe hypnotic states can help tap info from the collective subconscious.For those who skip the videos, there are sites that will convert them to audio for easy listening at your convenience.May have more comments to add later, after further reflection.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

A “Heaven on Earth” where guns are just totally not needed anymore?

Sign me up!

Actually this will be called third impact. lol. We will all turn into mood goo and live as one organism.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ahh. you seen the funeral directors ship.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

It's more a wave of energy that will leave everyone here stunned for some time, and a transformation into a new world. ET vessels will be available for those people that will not be able to handle the incoming wave, as a safe-zone, until it has upgraded us/our physical shells.

Ah, right in line with my prediction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

mankind will simulate a first contact with an "advanced extraterrestrial civilisation".

A small group of humans will pretend to be extraterrestrials, and they will tell us all how our lives should REALLY be, for the good of "us all".

edit on 3-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ha! See? Told you so! It's happening right now on ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well the problem with hypnotism is that the hypnotist often leads the direction. It would be much more impressive if multiple hypnotists got the same results with different people.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
lol..

no

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have tons of experiences with UFOs.

I actually saw one again the other night, it was big slow and bright. No flashing or anything.

I pointed it out to several bystanders and they didn't even look or care.
I was like "what the hell?" and just figured "oh well, it was meant for me to witness".

I somehow anticipated it before it appeared and was actively looking for it.
I could literally feel it's presence and just knew it was coming.

I'm actually really surprised other people aren't experiencing all of this.

But yes a major shift is coming but most people will NOT like it.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Heaven to me is the ecstatic bliss of Love.
Being in Love, being Loved, sharing and caring.

Flowers and animals and waterfalls and all that butterfly stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join