It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Shift - Better World May Be Upon Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I’ve been following a group of hypnotists’, for some years, that do regression therapy, and one in particular named Allison Coe. What I’m about to lay out cynical minds should take with a grain of salt, however I will say within my own daily meditations/ lucid dreaming I’ve been getting interesting scenarios, so I thought I would share. Note: This is posted in the "Gray Area" for a reason T&C apply www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another caveat I would like to point out, is when this all takes place nothing that happens will be for punishment, or reward, but rather the Universe (God), or whatever people may call it is respecting the individual vibrations, and choices they have made collectively throughout life.

We are seeing the pre-cursors to the event unfold currently.

Most people know we have 5 senses, however when occupying these physical shells something deep in us tells us different. Science, religion and the way we are conditioned from birth many times denies anything, but the 5 senses, however this is far from the Universal truth, and your Universal rights. Most of us just can’t remember, hence meditation, Regressive Hypono-therapy, and Lucid OBE’s to see things not of this limited matrix.

If you’ve gotten this far in my post, then most likely something about my words are resonating deep within you, and the content will most likely be something that you already understand on a higher level.

Allison Coe has taken many different people, from all walks of life, (with their permission) into a regressive hypo-session, and ask questions about a major event suppose to be unfolding in the next few months. It’s very detailed and the stories are very similar from client to client, and the clients have no knowledge of each other’s lives or stories.

The video is long, but has many case histories within it, so those that understand, or resonate with this post will most likely want more than the hour video that is presented. Allison does an excellent job in her presentation, so give her a few minutes, even if you are apprehensive.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Open the third-nostril.
Smell the whiff.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I'm very interested but mobile with limited internet access. Help me?! What does she say? Is it like Doris Cannon?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
With all respect, and for those of us not wanting to watch 'war and peace' in video form- Is this about people having dreams of alien ships? Large ships, not so large ships etc? The big, flowery words and hyper dramatic phrasing does nothing for your post. Like the man says, **** or get off the pot.

And if it's the next few months, We shall see. Been to too many of these parties, where there's hype, but no delivery. *I* have had dreams of honking huge, not so huge, saucer shaped and not even close to saucer shaped ships for *years*. Aside from one CE3-4 and an encounter with a glowing ball of light that was most definitely a machine, Nothing extraordinary in the waking world has happened on the UFO front. Then again, extraordinary for me needs to be a ship plopping down in front of me, and an away team filing out of it.
edit on 3-3-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
With all respect, and for those of us not wanting to watch 'war and peace' in video form- Is this about people having dreams of alien ships? Large ships, not so large ships etc? The big, flowery words and hyper dramatic phrasing does nothing for your post. Like the man says, **** or get off the pot.

And if it's the next few months, We shall see. Been to too many of these parties, where there's hype, but no delivery. *I* have had dreams of honking huge, not so huge, saucer shaped and not even close to saucer shaped ships for *years*. Aside from one CE3-4 and an encounter with a glowing ball of light that was most definitely a machine, Nothing extraordinary in the waking world has happened on the UFO front. Then again, extraordinary for me needs to be a ship plopping down in front of me, and an away team filing out of it.

Agreed, and that's why it's in this forum. The words are what they are, and reflect the content within the video, so "Flowery" perhaps, but don't shoot the messenger, it has not been embellished just transferred to ATS.

If there are deceivers in our universe, they do a good job in keeping us all in a forgetfully disconnected state, but apparently this is going to end soon.

Let's hope this is the one.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I too am limited to mobile, with little data reserves.
Can't stand you tube posts.

What is "the event"?? Are they landing at the whitehouse?
Oh man, the aliens are landing at the whitehouse, and Donald Trump is our leader.
We're toast.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I too am limited to mobile, with little data reserves.
Can't stand you tube posts.

What is "the event"?? Are they landing at the whitehouse?
Oh man, the aliens are landing at the whitehouse, and Donald Trump is our leader.
We're toast.

No it's far from the typical scenario we always get.

It's more a wave of energy that will leave everyone here stunned for some time, and a transformation into a new world. ET vessels will be available for those people that will not be able to handle the incoming wave, as a safe-zone, until it has upgraded us/our physical shells.

The upgrades are all positive, and thoughts will instantly create, so those that have destructive/chaotic tendencies will be given other options. So basically all the power hungry socio-paths will be gone, because they are not relevant to the new paradigm.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That sounds familiar, I've read about thatg before. I'm guessing here at ATS, since I'm not on any other sites like this.

Sounds interesting, and I hope it comes to pass. We certainly need it.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I’m not buying any of this. People claim things all the time, In case you haven’t noticed. What is your reason for taking any of these claims at face value?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I’m not buying any of this. People claim things all the time, In case you haven’t noticed. What is your reason for taking any of these claims at face value?

You don't have to buy any of this, that's why it was posted in the "Gray Area". And for reasoning? Look where reasoning gets us in politics, religion, on ATS, and MSM.

Logical fallacies are abundant and a way of life, so reason is right out the window. Intuitions will better serve people.

Deceitful people can muster a large amount of words, in a logical fallacy, and the masses many times believe it. Politicians do it all the time, lawyers, MSM, corporations, so reasoning is fallible in our current world.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've not heard of Allison Coe, I will check out her work.

I have heard of Dolores Cannon, and read all her books, which had an impression on me in high school.
Her clients and the inter-woven connection of people on a subconscious level is so deep, it's a mystery why we ignore and avoid this aspect of ourselves in the modern world.

The most important thing humanity should learn in developing ages imo, is the aspects of itself; physical biology and chemical makeup, mental and psychic potential, clarity and thought recognition, as well as emotional and spiritual attunements.

To know self, is to discover reason of life in this elemental plane (universe). That should come before 1+1 and 4 to the power of blah blah... our children don't learn about themselves or have any council on their potential as a human being.

This leaves many problems and dormancy within developments of mind, body, soul aspects.

I recommend any reader to read Dolores Cannon's 'Convoluted Universe'. Even if you can't take the content literally, the implications of our subconscious is eye opening.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
She's very young and attractive and speaks of positive changes in our world which we all want.

I think making a living out of speaking about depressed or "bored" people's dreams is a very creative occupation.

Her presentation is hard to take seriously with all the disorganized and giggling.

Her big dog interrupting slurping a long time is a cute distraction.

This is a super silly way to waste an hour of your time.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
.... So basically all the power hungry socio-paths will be gone, because they are not relevant to the new paradigm.

How? People are just puff! and gone?

a reply to: Justso

Can you describe a little more please?
edit on 3-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

She talks about an event that changes everything on earth to a new earth to new powers etc. Don't waste your time unless you enjoy young, attractive, giggy girls speaking nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 3-3-2018 by Justso because: dp

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

This is a super silly way to waste an hour of your time.

originally posted by: Justso

She talks about an event that changes everything on earth to a new earth to new powers etc. Don't waste your time unless you enjoy young, attractive, giggy girls speaking nonsense.

Silly to you perhaps, but diminishing a thread in the "Gray Area" shows a great deal about oneself. Ridicule is frowned upon here, and against T&C www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are not a slow as you think, so saying it more than once shows you're trying to control a situation. If you don't like something in the "Gray Area", just move on.

And because she is young, giggly, and attractive we should all avoid her?

Interesting angle am I detecting a slight bit of Misogyny?

Simple.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Even if harvest or something like a paradigm shift was predicted. Even if someone in the movie theater has worked out what is going to happen next, and is so sure about it that they are bursting inside, what are they gunna do, jump up and say "I told you so!" during the film? No.

Prediction and preoccupation with all of this stuff is virtually useless. A closet narcissist's hobby.

Exciting, hopeful, fun to talk about at best.

Self-righteous, egocentric, and a wasted distraction at worst.

It's like people who talk about Jesus coming back, but are so preoccupied, they don't actual live or have a dharma.

Stay 'woke, friends.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
We've all heard the stories of good things coming. We wait and wait and nothing happens. Events that are going to change the way we think have come and gone without so much as a whisper.
I get where you are coming from though. I feel change is in the air. What that chnage is I don't know. Good or bad? Who knows.

I would love to have a better world where everyone gets along and we all live wonderful lives.

edit on Sat, 03 Mar 2018 10:41:52 -0600101832018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A “Heaven on Earth” where guns are just totally not needed anymore?

Sign me up!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
A “Heaven on Earth” where guns are just totally not needed anymore?

Sign me up!

Ugh. Always with the guns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join