It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Shift - Better World May Be Upon Us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: wylekat

I realized that after it was too late to edit the post...

The memory isn't what she used to be.

I only remember it because I saw it on Amazon a few days ago. Getting to the theater ain't as easy as it used to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What do you mean by saying that they are sure if it's those mantis type beings?

As what I hear they seemingly noticed their presence when it all happened?

So somehow they are abductees and got this information from them.

Not saying it could be true it could also letting them believe it's going to happen?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

your 4th paragraph..... it uses the same hook-lure that the book The Celestine Prophecy used liberally throughout the sequence of (unlikely) events

~~~I read the book in one sitting, I was so entranced~~~

as for the OP linked video... its rainy outside & I did all my outdoor tasks & travel yesterday...
...printed all my tax forms earlier today...

i tire of the WW3 build-up in Syria, tire of the DNC/Clinton Foundation collusion with enemy states & pointing the finger at Trump for all the traitor stuff they (the deep-state meat puppets) did to the Constitutional half-of-America

so, lets see if the Big Event is the battle for Souls currently esclating beyond reason

edit on th31152035567706012018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Anyone who take this approach, in my book, is taking a pragmatic approach on presenting information via YouTube.

What's the title of the book you wrote, I'm starting to
realize you did actually wrote a book and getting curious about it .?

Maybe it's a collective consciousness like some have suggested, and somehow we will be more connected soon.

I sure think that things are in some kind of transition, as I'm outdoors alot and constantly watching the skies and as astounding I'm sometimes how clouds mystically change patterns never seen before as I can remember because I'm nighty percent outside from spring till the autumn I notice these things maybe more than someone who works indoors all the time.

As mostly seem to find peace with the clouds that I find a marvelous aspect of our planet as also what I think of space and the planets around us.

Tell me looking at our planet from above like this doesn't nobody notice the lavender colours appear that her clients talk about?

She's illuminating transforming ..
edit on 0b23America/ChicagoThu, 08 Mar 2018 06:48:23 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Mar 2018 06:48:23 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The clouds may have something to do with the recent volcanic eruptions as well.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Nah.. The Earth didn't have this deep purple pink color ever and clouds that give off light, can't remember those too in my life..

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What's the title of the book you wrote, I'm starting to
realize you did actually wrote a book and getting curious about it .?

It was unfortunately a figure of speech, however I've been slowly putting together a book, so when I finish it ATS will be the first to know.

My adventures into the metaphysical were purely by accident. I posted an account of an involuntary OBE that I had many years ago, it scared the absolute crap out of me. I did finally figure out what happened with help from wise people, in the metaphysical field, and then started to practice conscious OBE's. We truly are more than our physical shells we have come to know, and unfortunately think is us.

Since it's from my perspective take it with a grain of salt, or two, but I can assure you it changed my whole way of looking at life, and what we perceive with our 5 senses.

Here's the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've had that experience once and I didn't do anything at that time only grieving about an unstoppable event I saw coming.

After many sightings at that time and still thinking that UFO'S were some kind of metalic craft as I also think exist.

As it struck me I had seen the other kind of UFO'S those that were more energy like.

One evening I walked up the stairs with my little girl , knowing that I had to leave her behind but the actual event didn't happen at that time but months after I left behind a broken relationship.

So when I put her to bed and I saddened about me knowing that the inevitable would happen I walked down the stairs as when I looked down I had no feet or torso .

I walked along because I thought that I was so cought up the grief that I was thinking that I was losing my mind.

So when I stood inside my living room looking out of my window staring asking why people are so disastrous to eachother when it comes to protect their own self not caring about whos going to be hurt the rest of her live , namely my daughter who was two at that time.

" Something calm and gentle talked to me not in words or images but feeling saying people are different when they know and not here but there, and are much better beings then you experience now."

As I walked to a slighting door still without body opening that door and saw that I really was without a body I had to look up as two white spheres flew over my rooftop spinning playful around eachother and left into the distance.

Looking down again I could see my body walking back into me as I could see my hands and feet again.

From that time on I knew I wouldn't be grieving that hard anymore because I knew there would be a better place waiting after this all would stop existing and that life as we know it and life elswhere had a higher understand of what we knew or I knew back then.

Since that time I started to understand things better as how things supposedly worked but not enough to fully understand the total picture.

As I still know learning everyday about all of it I still try to be careful what to believe at the end and watch it happen from a distance but I do still think it might actually be true someday. .

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hehe, whelp (nervous chuckle).. .gonna just put this out there... seems there's a (now teensy) solar storm or three predicted starting 3/18.

But I'll keep to my suspicion that I'll be still ensconced in 3d ... if anyone launches, though, then bon voyage...

Solar storm coming?

edit on 3/13/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: caterpillage

I guess heaven on earth means different things to different people. To me, it means not having to worry about any bad guys to protect yourself from, and not needing to kill any living thing. /shrug/ Your mileage may vary.

Then I live in heaven everyday.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Tell me looking at our planet from above like this doesn't nobody notice the lavender colours appear that her clients talk about?

She's illuminating transforming ..

Woah check 3:50-3:51 (start watching at 3:30) I think I saw a major energy wave coming through...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That was odd good catch..

You know what I found to be strange , that the ISS flies alongside the shadow of the Earth ?

I thought at some point it would go into darkness?
edit on 0b35America/ChicagoTue, 13 Mar 2018 11:24:35 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Mar 2018 11:24:35 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join