It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's TWO passports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: whywhynot

I can't read it without a subscription.

Can you quote some of the most interesting parts for me?

Here is the lead paragraph

An e-mail mix-up reportedly led to the unauthorized release of personal information — including passport numbers — belonging to President Obama and 30 other world leaders who attended last year’s Group of 2o summit in Brisbane, Australia. The Guardian reported that, according to e-mails obtained in an Australian freedom of information request, an employee of Australia’s immigration office accidentally sent the information to an organizer of the Asian Cup soccer tournament. The e-mail contained passport numbers, visa numbers, dates of birth and other personal identifying information for Obama and the leaders of Russia, Germany, China, Britain, India, Japan and Indonesia, among others, according to the Guardian. And yes, presidents really do have passports (and visas) that they use to travel around the world, likely racking up a massive number of customs stamps in the process. According to the White House, which demystified the process in this very helpful video, Obama’s passport was newly minted when he became president. It’s just like yours: It has his photo and he’s signed it and everything. Except that his says: “THE BEARER IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.”

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Because no one thought of it as a big deal probably.

Again, what would they have to gain from acting like he only has one passport when his dual citizenship is public knowledge? Why would they go through all the trouble of hiding the second passport when they clearly have "passports" written on the front of the folder?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: carewemust

Bill Clinton made a comment when questioned about being "mad" at Obama, in 2008, and went on to say he thought anyone eligible to run for president should run if they want to.

It fired up Hillary voters, in 2008. They knew what he was alluding to.

However, a lot of Hillary supporters wanted to see Obama's birth certificate and became 'birthers' before any conservative did.

I was one of them.

Trump didn't raise the issue until late 2010 and possibly early 2011.

YEARS after Hillary supporters.

Donald Trump didn't do the cause any favors though and that's another topic.

Show me where Hillary supporters wanted to see Barack Obama's birth certificate please!

From 2008, here is the news article. Hillary Supporters filed a lawsuit, to get to the truth.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because no one thought of it as a big deal probably.

lol

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Members of bands on tour often have two passports. It's not very common I'm guessing, but people can get a second valid passport.

www.us-passport-service-guide.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: kurthall

Obama is legit.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've just been nominated to "The unbelievable posts of ATS" sweepstakes...

You will be contacted soon about how to receive your free gift.

Below are some of your competitors, good luck!

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it.
I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

You made those quotes up... oh, the irony

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If you look at the one where its cropped, you can tell that it's not just the photo that's cropped. It's the entire top portion. Compare the two. There is much of the page not showing in the one as you can plainly see.

That to me does not prove it is two different passports, just some shoddy photo editing to show those stamps go with the shown passport.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am willing to speculate that the video was deceptively edited and produced in 'that way' for a *bad* reason, and that you have every reason to speculate the worst instead of giving ANY benefit of doubt.

The video was made for public consumption to answer questions about a federal form of ID AND it is deceptive. It's intentionally deceptive.

The video was VERY careful to not mention that the passport flipped through was actually TWO (or more) passports being flipped through. And the video was spliced together to appear to be one passport that was flipped through.

People can try to conflate the topic to other things...but that's the topic.

Why did they try to make it look like ONE passport when it was more than one passport? Considering the questions about Obama's citizenship and birth certificate...I think it's VERY fair to question this as total BS OF THE WORST KIND!
edit on 2/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
If you look at the one where its cropped, you can tell that it's not just the photo that's cropped. It's the entire top portion. Compare the two. There is much of the page not showing in the one as you can plainly see.

That to me does not prove it is two different passports, just some shoddy photo editing to show those stamps go with the shown passport.

Look at the top of the entire page -- including the top of the photo...

Now compare...

THESE ARE DIFFERENT PASSPORTS.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Please...do tell me where people caught on to this because it was so obvious.

You, here.

It was NOT obvious...no one noticed it except me as far as I know.

Maybe others noticed and didn't think anything of it.

ETA: The video was DECEPTIVELY FILMED & EDITED to make it look like we were shown ONLY ONE PASSPORT.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean the folder does say "passports".

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I see your point now, I was under the impression the passport in question was sitting on a table below the one held up by whoever that is. I didn't get the best look at the picture. That is strange, still not sure why they would do that though. Maybe they accidentally held up the wrong one? No idea but I'm sure it has to do with a mistake on their part, not some deception.

My apologies.

edit on 2/26/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What would be a reason to hide a second passport?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

More importantly, what would be a reason to use 2 passports in a video if you are trying to hide a second passport?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

More importantly, what would be a reason to use 2 passports in a video if you are trying to hide a second passport?

Good question. If they were trying to hide the second passport...why not use one passport in the video?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Please...do tell me where people caught on to this because it was so obvious.

You, here.

It was NOT obvious...no one noticed it except me as far as I know.

Maybe others noticed and didn't think anything of it.

ETA: The video was DECEPTIVELY FILMED & EDITED to make it look like we were shown ONLY ONE PASSPORT.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean the folder does say "passports".

I find you to be a more measured ATSer, daskakik. SO hear me when I say this:

I ran a fairly popular blog focused mainly on issues surrounding Obama's birth certificate, between 2009 and 2012.

Others didn't notice what I am reporting on this passport video...at least not anyone in any position to have their voices heard broadly enough to reach me.

I noticed the folder said 'POTUS PassportS,' in 2012. But, I didn't even notice the differences in the photos until a few months ago...and I mentioned it on ATS, when I did.

Oct 2017 on ATS

So, yes...the WH is absolved by having the folder that said 'passports' on camera....

...but JFC...do you really think that absolves them from the ensuing deception???? From being deceptive?

Did you know about it before this thread??

No!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking that maybe the folder had both passports in it (hence "passports" with an s) but somehow they got mixed up between camera cuts.

If they were trying to hide a second passport then why would they knowingly use it? Doesn't make sense. I'm sure they could have easily faked a real one for the purpose of the video if they were trying to hide something.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's TOTALLY ok...at least you talk through things 31 and are willing to concede and consider...

And I always appreciate how you might think everything behind this thread is probably just a distraction from other more important things.

Eh, I know there are more important things.

I just find it interesting...8 years on.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No stars on his face or the USA header. If it was photo shop they not only had crop a portion of it out but also edit his face. I believe they are different.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: daskakik

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking that maybe the folder had both passports in it (hence "passports" with an s) but somehow they got mixed up between camera cuts.

If they were trying to hide a second passport then why would they knowingly use it? Doesn't make sense. I'm sure they could have easily faked a real one for the purpose of the video if they were trying to hide something.

na na na...

They were clearly trying to make it appear as if it was one and only one passport being shown (the folder label printed on laser paper that said "POTUS PASSPORTS" was the only apparent thing to dispute the repeated use of the term 'passport.')

And, again, I am the only one I know of who even caught on to that...and that was 2 years after the video was published.

The revelation that there was actually more than one passport shown in the video...never occurred to me until October 2017.
edit on 2/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Something else with this, that might go along with the photoshop, is the photo with the stamps, that should not be there.

The page above the picture should be text and where you sign your name, not an open page for stamps. It should start with..."The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern".....and so on there's 3 paragraphs then a spot to sign your name under those 3 paragraphs.

That stamped page should not be next.

If you have a passport, check it out.

Edit- I only have a civilian passport though, so I can't compare to a government one. Maybe that is how a government passport is set up? Can anyone verify?

edit on 26-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join