It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's TWO passports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

ETA: YOU show me where Donald Trump was "helping spread" anything about Obama's buIIsh*t birth certificate before 2010.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I am ready with my own information.

It doesn't matter when anyway, Trump made filthy lying statements off his own bat, just making it up to suit, as for the 'Granny tape' that was a load of horlicks. Any statements he made up, then confronted with, he'd say he never said them...the idiot even went out on a limb when he got his own, 'birth certificate' in five minutes, which turned out to be one from a hospital which was a certificate of birth, but not an official one, not enought to even get a passport.
People on the street know to stay clear of somebody like him because he's dangerous, and can cause trouble..yet this guy is in the White House, whereas he should be sectioned....yet you are waffling about Obama who's gone.
Seems to me that you and Trump have a lot in common, but not a lot in the common.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Others didn't notice what I am reporting on this passport video...at least not anyone in any position to have their voices heard broadly enough to reach me.

That is the detail, maybe nobody cared.

So, yes...the WH is absolved by having the folder that said 'passports' on camera....

...but JFC...do you really think that absolves them from the ensuing deception???? From being deceptive?

Did you know about it before this thread??

No!

No, I didn't know and I still don't think it is as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

Someone took video and maybe someone completely different edited and thought these two bits where interesting and put them together without realizing they were two different passports.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ok.

Well, I disagree.

And if Trump misled people about any document, then I think half the voters would care and all of the independents, like me.

I was wrong to give you consideration for being reasonable.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking that maybe the folder had both passports in it (hence "passports" with an s) but somehow they got mixed up between camera cuts.

If they were trying to hide a second passport then why would they knowingly use it? Doesn't make sense. I'm sure they could have easily faked a real one for the purpose of the video if they were trying to hide something.

na na na...

They were clearly trying to make it appear as if it was one and only one passport being shown (the folder label printed on laser paper that said "POTUS PASSPORTS" was the only apparent thing to dispute the repeated use of the term 'passport.')

And, again, I am the only one I know of who even caught on to that...and that was 2 years after the video was published.

The revelation that there was actually more than one passport shown in the video...never occurred to me until October 2017.

You have to ask yourself. Is it even a revelation at all?
We've learned that the former President might have 2 passports. I wouldn't consider that a revelation.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
You made those quotes up... oh, the irony

Sadly, I wish I had, but truth is stranger than fiction...

These people, it turns out, are operating from what I called The Gullible Mind. It is a psychological processing malfunction that filters out information based on its source rather than its integrity. People who operate from The Gullible Mind tend to have misplaced trust in governments, institutions, mainstream news networks, doctors, scientists or anyone who wears the garb of apparent authority.

But how does this work inside their heads? It's an interesting process. Gullible Mind people do believe it is possible for a government (or institution) to lie; but they believe that governments, institutions and doctors choose NOT to lie even when it would serve their own self interests to do so. Follow this carefully, because this is the fascinating part. These Gullible Mind people effectively believe that even though a government official could lie about something, they would never actually do so.

The gullible mind explained

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If Trump misled people?

What would Trump have to do with some video editor's choice of cuts, and while you are right about half the voters would care they would be the ones being unreasonable because the POTUS, any POTUS, doesn't micro-manage like that.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

ha...well it's always good to catch them in lies.

A revelation for me, anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In hindsight, think I had you confused with dashen when I thought you were reasonable.

My mistake.

Obama's passort, Obama's White House.

The buck stops with him...not some 'lesser' person he can easily deflect blame on.

edit on 2/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
If you look at the one where its cropped, you can tell that it's not just the photo that's cropped. It's the entire top portion. Compare the two. There is much of the page not showing in the one as you can plainly see.

That to me does not prove it is two different passports, just some shoddy photo editing to show those stamps go with the shown passport.

Look at the top of the entire page -- including the top of the photo...

Now compare...

THESE ARE DIFFERENT PASSPORTS.

Yes, the second picture shows it is one passport showing a stamp page sitting asymmetrically on it's edge on top of another sitting on a flat surface showing the photograph page, which is probably his citizens passport. They don't make a habit of binding passports crookedly....and, the pictures are not the same, which is expected.

link   

Where is the lie?
Has it ever been said that Obama has 1 passport?

link   
a reply to: smurfy

zzzz.zzzzz.zzzzz.

You sound deranged.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

zzzz.zzzzz.zzzzz.

You sound deranged.

I'm not following his train of thought either lol

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

Where is the lie?
Has it ever been said that Obama has 1 passport?

Watch the video in the OP.

Are they referring to passports or passport?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That is the most reasonable thing you have said in this thread.

Sorry, that I can't buy into the hype that a video showing a folder that says "passports" has takes of two different passports and that you want to blame someone that wasn't even in the building at the time the video was filmed or anywhere near the editing room when the thing was put together.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I agree it does seem like the Obama Administration PR dept was using deception in this video to counteract the birther questions. I thank you for pointing this out for the fact it will make me more vigilant in reviewing future white house releases.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I agree it does seem like the Obama Administration PR dept was using deception in this video to counteract the birther questions. I thank you for pointing this out for the fact it will make me more vigilant in reviewing future white house releases.

How, in anyway, does this counter birth questions?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thanks, CynConcepts. That's the wisest response I could hope for....that anyone could hope for.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'm not following his train of thought either lol

Look at the second picture..closely, it is of two passports, not two pages of one passport, it's not meant to be shown as one passport, the guy is just holding one up to show the travel stamps and it's resting on another, older passport that is showing the picture page.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

How, in anyway, does this counter birth questions?

At the time this was released...the birther movement was quite strong and many still questioning him. It is obvious that if they shared multiple passports openly with the general public, those who have never had a passport or only one, may very well speculate and question more. The video is obviously a PR attempt to connect with the majority of Americans.

Edit add: it is obvious the white house PR dept will always want to shine a shining white light on the best qualities of the current president. They legally need to provide the truth even if it is masked, just so they can leave open the legal outlet that they did not 'intentionally' lie! It is obviously a fail safe in the event that the one they are holding up...falls.
edit on 2 26 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ever think somebody just wanted to make a short interest piece. They just wanted to keep it simple and short?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join