It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's TWO passports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Obama doesn't have dual citizenship. That was a conspiracy theory put forth to claim he wasn't eligible to be president. He is a citizen of the United States only.

LOL.

Obama and Factcheck claims he was born a dual citizen. Derp:

β€œWhen Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.β€˜s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

web.archive.org/web/20081115000000*/www.fightthesmears.com...

How can you NOT know this?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. As others have mentioned it's not unusual for someone, especially someone in the government, to have two passports.

That's not relevant to the OP.

I never made a mountain out of the fact that he has two passports. On the contrary, I made a mountain out of the fact that the WH presented parts of TWO OR MORE passports as if the info they showed belonged to ONE passport, and they clearly misled people into believing they were viewing ONE passport when they were viewing portions and pages of TWO OR MORE passports.

I've addressed this many times in this thread.

I headed it off in the OP, too.

Still, I can't account for all reading & comprehension deficiencies on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

"Nope. It's been 8 years and no one in the WH has ever *cough* clarified the misunderstanding....even though no one except me seems to have noticed."

There would be and still is no reason to clarify. There is no misunderstanding. It could have been done for any number of reasons. There is no reason to suspect anything. Even if you are a birther, there are too many logical reasons to explain why they would use two passports and present them as one.

"Sorry. You may want to pat yourself on the back for finding it obvious now that I pointed it out to you...but take a good long google search around...."

Lol.

"No one noticed it was as obvious as you think it is.....(now that I pointed it out to you, of course). "

I'm done. Thanks for this I guess. Either I look like a moron here or I am right about you. I'm fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Bye.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This was simply another part of the massive p.r. effort to keep the Public off the possibilities that Obama was born in a foreign country.

And to keep people from getting the real story about Obama's "U.S. Citizenship" and how it was actually obtained.

πŸ”œπŸ”žπŸ”™

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
[

It was NOT obvious...no one noticed it except me as far as I know.

The passport video has been shown before, perhaps a couple of times here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

his dual citizenship

What was the dual citizenship ?
(I am going to enjoy this)

Everyone has seen the 1995 video of Professor Obama describing how he returned home to Africa after becoming a man, to visit his grandmother. It's no big deal. Lots of people are born elsewhere, then do a bang-up job here in the land of opportunity.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If they were hiding something... Wouldn't they have printed a new label with a singular"passport" ? Seems like a lot of video editing and effort. Why not the small effort of a new label?
edit on 26-2-2018 by Ursushorribilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This was simply another part of the massive p.r. effort to keep the Public off the possibilities that Obama was born in a foreign country.

And to keep people from getting the real story about Obama's "U.S. Citizenship" and how it was actually obtained.

πŸ”œπŸ”žπŸ”™

After Hillary Clinton said that Obama was born outside the U.S., didn't Donald Trump investigate and come to the same conclusion? (The Trumps and Clintons used to be amigos.)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
If they were hiding something... Wouldn't they have printed a new label with a singular"passport" ? Seems like a lot of video editing and effort. Why not the small effort of a new label?

Perhaps there is a legal requirement that was satisfied by showing people the label...even though they went to great efforts to make it seem as if we were seeing only ONE passport in the video...the one whose bearer is "The president of the United States."

Well, of course there is a legal requirement...a criminal one concerning FRAUD.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If Obama has two passports they can't snip about MAnafort for having 3.

DOH!

PWND!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill Clinton made a comment when questioned about being "mad" at Obama, in 2008, and went on to say he thought anyone eligible to run for president should run if they want to.

It fired up Hillary voters, in 2008. They knew what he was alluding to.

However, a lot of Hillary supporters wanted to see Obama's birth certificate and became 'birthers' before any conservative did.

I was one of them.

Trump didn't raise the issue until late 2010 and possibly early 2011.

YEARS after Hillary supporters.

Donald Trump didn't do the cause any favors though and that's another topic.

edit on 2/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Obama is legit. I am not going to lose sleep over it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Obama is legit. I am not going to lose sleep over it.

I believe it! I don't even think you are awake, right now!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They grabbed a folder with both passports, took both passports out of the folder while laying one on the table and showing the other one to the camera. They cut to another shot that happens to have the second passport in the shot.

I'm not sure why that's so hard to believe. It's the most logical answer and explains why the folder has the plural form "passports" printed on it, because he has more than one passport.

It just seems to me like you're trying to create a conspiracy where there is none. But again, just to clarify the point of this thread, why would they feel the need to lie about a second passport when Obama's dual citizenship is a part of public record? What would they have to gain exactly in order to try and deceive people about this when it's well known be has a second passport anyways?
edit on 2/26/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

All of the people on here saying Hillary Clinton question Barack Obama's birth certificate are very misinformed in need to check the facts on real websites .. This has been debunked over and over again my God educate yourselves people.

It was trump who said Hilary questioned Barack Obama's birth certificate and that was debunked over and over again.
edit on 26-2-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 26-2-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Bill Clinton made a comment when questioned about being "mad" at Obama, in 2008, and went on to say he thought anyone eligible to run for president should run if they want to.

However, a lot of Hillary supporters wanted to see Obama's birth certificate and became 'birthers' before any conservative did.

I was one of them.

Show me where Hillary supporters wanted to see Barack Obama's birth certificate please! That was the Debunked and a lie.POLITIFACT it!!!!!

Answer trump helped spread the lie.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And yet, despite the many discussions online about it over the years, I am the only one that noticed it. But, yeah...they were totes transparent about it. Never meant to mislead anyone?

Also, what second passport is well known?

Links please...not just your thoughts and assumptions.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Obama is legit.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've just been nominated to "The unbelievable posts of ATS" sweepstakes...

You will be contacted soon about how to receive your free gift.

Below are some of your competitors, good luck!

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it.
I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I was one of them.

Show me where Hillary supporters wanted to see Barack Obama's birth certificate please! That was the Debunked and a lie.POLITIFACT it!!!!!

Answer trump helped spread the lie.

ME!!!! I can attest to this. Me. I was a Hillary supporter, in 2008, and one of the first 'birthers.' I was writing open records requests to the Hawaii Department of Health, in July 2009...MORE THAN A YEAR before Donald Trump ever raised the issue.

And there were several Hillary blogs talking about it before Obama had the nomination...TexasDarlin and NoQuarter are two of the originals.

Politifact never asked me so they can suck it with their 'fact checking.'

ETA: YOU show me where Donald Trump was "helping spread" anything about Obama's buIIsh*t birth certificate before 2010.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I am ready with my own information.

edit on 2/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join