It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU Might Be Considered a Domestic Terrorist If This New Bill Passes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I hadn't planned on posting this, but it caught my attention and seeing as it's an issue; a validated one, would be a good idea to take a deeper look at what's happening here.

When you hear the word “patriot” do you think of someone who stands for the national anthem, perhaps serves in the Armed Forces, and loves their country? Well, “patriot” may become a dirty word if the new Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018 becomes a law. (And it probably will – we’ve seen the unPatriot Act and the NDAA repeatedly pass with little more than a rustle of dissent.)

Congress finds the following..

But…what about Antifa? There is absolutely no mention of that group in the bill and they’ve wrought havoc all over the country, attacking anyone whom they suspected to be on the “other side”, causing exorbitant property damage, and promoting violence as necessary. The FBI and Homeland Security have both identified Antifa as domestic terrorists, yet they are conveniently exempt from mention in this bill.

There's more here www.thesleuthjournal.com...

The bill goes on further to credit the Southern Poverty Law Center—a group who makes hundreds of millions of dollars selling hate by labeling anyone they disagree with politically as a hate group… In return for those donations to SPLC, the world gets a group that now lists people like Ben Carson and Fox commentators Laura Ingraham, Judge Andrew Napolitano and Jeanine Pirro as extremists—but doesn’t list the leftist militant hate groups known as antifa. (source)

What’s your Domestic Terror Score? Back in 2012, the FBI told us how to identify the extremist next door with a helpful list.

edit on 16-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Give yourself 1 point for each of these. If you score one point, you’re clearly a terrorist waiting to strike. You might be a Patriot Extremist if…
……. you pay for your coffee with cash
……. you purchase storage containers and hydrogen peroxide at the same time.
……. you use portals or anonymizers to shield your IP address.
……. you shave off your beard or otherwise change your appearance before participating in paintball.
……. you incorporate hand-to-hand combat into your martial arts training. (Did this suddenly become a non-contact sport?) ……. you carry a backpack when you go to the mall, especially in warm weather.

There's more here You might be a terrorist if

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The Bill was introduced by leftist congressman Brad Schneider from Il.

Imagine that...

It won't pass.

Direct link to the actual Bill

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If it passes and you're wrong..

Imagine that?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

It specifically lists "news channel" pundits as extremists by name. It's nonsense.

Calm down chicken little

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So by the sounds of it most folk on this site that have voiced they will cling to their weapons and shoot anyone who tries to take them are now potentially labeled domestic terrorists...hmmm interesting.
edit on 16-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Give yourself 1 point for each of these. If you score one point, you’re clearly a terrorist waiting to strike. You might be a Patriot Extremist if…
……. you shave off your beard or otherwise change your appearance before participating in paintball.
……. you incorporate hand-to-hand combat into your martial arts training. (Did this suddenly become a non-contact sport?) ……. you carry a backpack when you go to the mall, especially in warm weather.

Check on each of those.
What the hell does buying coffee and hydrogen peroxide and shaving have to do with terrorism?
These guys have some kind of screw loose.
edit on 16-2-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So by the sounds of it most right leaning folk on this site that have voiced they will cling to their weapons and shoot anyone who tries to take them are now potentially labeled domestic terrorists...hmmm interesting.

nm

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You're a real head case aren't you?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So by the sounds of it most right leaning folk on this site that have voiced they will cling to their weapons and shoot anyone who tries to take them are now potentially labeled domestic terrorists...hmmm interesting.

Implying what exactly? curious.. This isn't a right or left it's an everyone issue.

Indeed that's why edited my post as I realized I was pandering to one of the sides.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Fair enough. I think we're so brainwashed these days into thinking either left or right, that we're not seeing the whole picture. The gray area is totally being ignored so people can scrap it out amongst themselves while nothing changes. And when it does happen, everyone's agast over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I agree, in my defense I wrote "righties " because in my experience they are quick to say come for my guns and it's the last thing you will do, lefties seem a little more like, hey I need my guns so go away.... But that's nothing more than my perspective based on replies here on Ats.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not a problem. The left will be scrambling for their cherished throwaways when this happens. People without protection will do the natural thing anyone would, panic. When those people realize the enormity of what's taken place it will be too late.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Yup there's a storm coming, a big ugly storm that is going to affect us all. I'm a bit worried my kids are young, too young for this kind of mess.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

That's part of whats so concerning with this, America used to be land of the Free, now it's beginning to look like something else, something much darker.

Not to scare anyone but people are in Z land and need to wake the F up.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Check on each of those.
What the hell does buying coffee and hydrogen peroxide and shaving have to do with terrorism?
These guys have some kind of screw loose.

It's a lefty thing.

Ever try to get 3 or 4 paintballs out of your beard?

Or watch a barista try and make change?

HP, is a good antiseptic and blondes have more fun.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The Bill was introduced by leftist congressman Brad Schneider from Il.

That pretty much says it all, huh? Land of the Free my ass.

You might be a terrorist if :
you can fight better than the average 80 year old
you buy fertilizer for your houseplants and diesel fuel for your car on the same day [ gasp ]
you own a gun
you own any gun that is black and scary
Your magaclipazine holds more than 1 round.
If you actually have more than 1 round

Can't be bothered to clean up Chiraq, but knows how to spot a terrorist.

Bradley Scott Schneider is the United States Representative for Illinois's 10th congressional district.

The 10th Congressional District of Illinois lies in the northeast corner of the state and mostly comprises northern suburbs of Chicago.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Implying what exactly? curious.. This isn't a right or left it's an everyone issue.

Indeed that's why edited my post as I realized I was pandering to one of the sides.
No, he is being rational. It won't get past the committee. That's where a huge most bills go to die.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You're a real head case aren't you?

Look man,
I'm all about individual rights and keeping the Govt. in check. But this bill is BS. It exists solely to pander to and score brownie points with this guy's leftist supporters. It has zero chance of being passed by a majority republican congress.

And even if the democrats wait and take a majority in Nov, it would still get vetoed by Trump. And on top of all that, I'd be willing to bet that SCOTUS would find a lot in there that is unconstitutional.

So I'm not concerned about it. It's Alex Jones fodder.

TL;DR
Calm down chicken little.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

TL;DR Calm down chicken little.

Passive Aggressive Much?

Try having a normal conversation without it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join