It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU Might Be Considered a Domestic Terrorist If This New Bill Passes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Give yourself 1 point for each of these. If you score one point, you’re clearly a terrorist waiting to strike. You might be a Patriot Extremist if…
……. you pay for your coffee with cash
……. you purchase storage containers and hydrogen peroxide at the same time.
……. you use portals or anonymizers to shield your IP address.
……. you shave off your beard or otherwise change your appearance before participating in paintball.
……. you incorporate hand-to-hand combat into your martial arts training. (Did this suddenly become a non-contact sport?) ……. you carry a backpack when you go to the mall, especially in warm weather.

Check on each of those.
What the hell does buying coffee and hydrogen peroxide and shaving have to do with terrorism?
These guys have some kind of screw loose.

There's more -

……. you own a gas mask or other biologically protective gear.
……. you have left the country to perform charity work, particularly if it was religious in nature.
……. you rent a boat for an extended period of time.
……. you purchase a GPS device and batteries at the same time.
……. you behave impatiently at the farm supply store.
……. you deposit money orders, third-party checks, and payroll checks all into the same bank account.
……. you purchase firearms and ammunition outside of hunting season.
……. you make a large purchase from a retail store using cash.
……. you ask for a room in a specific or remote part of a hotel or motel.
……. you use a camera or video recorder at a bus, subway or train station.
……. you purchase water-proofed match containers.
……. you ask about the fuel capacity of a car you intend to rent.
……. you pay your rent in cash, especially if you pay it ahead of time.
……. you are either late paying the rent for your storage unit or you pay for several months in advance.
……. you get a tattoo in a concealed spot on your body, particularly if you pay cash for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I hear people say its the land of the free and better than other countries, the people saying this are not seasoned travelers, they are viewing the world from a box.

Just the fear of guns and violence removes a mighty chunk off that freedom.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah it really does. But we've got the blind leading the blind and only a few are awake. The rest refuse to give up their mass distorted ideas about anything outside of that tiny little box they reign from.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I match 9 of those.
[ sees SWAT van pulling up outside ]
Well guys, see ya in Gitmo.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

lol yeah. Makes you wonder who was smoking what when they wrote it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

TL;DR Calm down chicken little.

Passive Aggressive Much?

Try having a normal conversation without it.

You made a thread about nonsense, I'm going to treat it like nonsense.
If that offends your delicate sensibilities, I recommend you grow a thicker skin.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I see you've dropped the passive aggressive (which apparently to you means 'get used to it and grow a thicker skin') and replaced it with a big pointy angry stick. But it's an improvement. If you don't like the thread go for a long hike and cool down. No one here is forcing you to reply.

edit on 16-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Fair enough. I think we're so brainwashed these days into thinking either left or right, that we're not seeing the whole picture. The gray area is totally being ignored so people can scrap it out amongst themselves while nothing changes. And when it does happen, everyone's agast over it.

I think about 50% of my posts mention.... term limits.

Term limits are the first step out of this hole. We need to get these career politicians out of there. But who is going to create a law against themselves..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
By those standards, most everyone I know is a domestic terrorist. I certainly fit the bill, pun intended.

If that passes, there is going to be a very long list. I haven't read it, but along with Antifa, I bet Muslims or drug gangs aren't mentioned, just a guess on my part.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

TL;DR Calm down chicken little.

Passive Aggressive Much?

Try having a normal conversation without it.

You made a thread about nonsense, I'm going to treat it like nonsense.
If that offends your delicate sensibilities, I recommend you grow a thicker skin.

Unfortunately, these stupid laws need to be paid attention to. They can be lumped into a larger bill. Sometimes one that doesn’t even go with it.

Remember... “we need to pass it to see what’s in it.” Undead Nancy Pelosi

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I disagree.
I think this and the ACA are two completely different balls of wax.

The ACA was intended to increase govt control over citizens and enrich the pharmaceutical and insurance industries.

This looks to me like it's purpose is to elicit a violent reaction from the far right wing nutjobs. As I said earlier, it's Alex Jones fodder.

It has no chance of passing. And giving it attention here is precisely it's goal. Which is why it should be treated as nonsense.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

They are trying to create a nation where out founding father's would have been terrorist! Luckily people are starting to wake up. I just hope it's not too late.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Anytime Southern Poverty Law Center is involved you automatically know it's a leftist agenda most financed by George Soros.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I guess most Americans have forgotten about the definitions of a terrorist or terrorism under the Patriot Act.

This bill is redundant considering.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Check on each of those.
What the hell does buying coffee and hydrogen peroxide and shaving have to do with terrorism?
These guys have some kind of screw loose.

This is an example of a real terrorist's purchasing habits;

ISIS's favorite dinner
edit on 2162018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I disagree.
I think this and the ACA are two completely different balls of wax.

The ACA was intended to increase govt control over citizens and enrich the pharmaceutical and insurance industries.

This looks to me like it's purpose is to elicit a violent reaction from the far right wing nutjobs. As I said earlier, it's Alex Jones fodder.

It has no chance of passing. And giving it attention here is precisely it's goal. Which is why it should be treated as nonsense.

I'm saying it can be lumped into another bill of these things are not paid attention to.

Tell me there are no ridiculous laws and then I agree with you...but until then, stay vigilant.

To add... Whoever wrote this, are the law makers to watch as well. Obviously they have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lol at the link

Conservatives, biggest hypocrites on the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

They are trying to create a nation where out founding father's would have been terrorist! Luckily people are starting to wake up. I just hope it's not too late.

Um technically there were terrorists, they led an armed resistance against the government, it just happens they won, if they had lost they would have been tried for treason and hanged.
edit on 16-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If that's dinner I wonder what's for dessert?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Martin75

Um technically there were terrorists, they led an armed resistance against the government, it just happens they won, if they had lost they would have been tried for treason and hanged.

One bunch of 'terrorists' beat up another bunch of terrorists and won, they're all the same hadnt you noticed?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join