It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots African Migrants from Moving Car in Town of Macerata , Italy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
meanwhile in Russia: Migrants in Murmansk pestered a Russian girl, now 18 of them in the hospital, 33 in a special detention center

Migrants from the Middle East, passing through one of the nightclubs in the Murmansk region, by habit, began to molest the Russian girls. They realized too late that they were not in the European Union.

The law enforcement bodies of Murmansk do not want to raise this issue and virtually deny the fact of "mass infliction of bodily injuries to a group of migrants". Nevertheless, local users of social networks are happy to share comments about this incident.

Earlier, the media disseminated information that Norway deported about 50 migrants from the Middle East and Afghanistan back to Russia for "bad behavior", from whose territory they allegedly arrived in Norway. Arriving in Russia, the refugees decided to have a little fun in the local nightclub "Gandwick" and half-forgotten where they were, decided to stick a little to the Russian girls.

The problem was that in the Murmansk region with tolerance is not as good as in enlightened Europe. Judging by local responses, migrants tried to hide even in the private sector, where they were found and "brought up". If it were not for the arriving police orders, the matter would be very bad, especially against the background of the Murmansk frost.

By the way, judging by all the same responses, Murmansk law enforcers who came to the fight, also did not differ in tolerance, and "urging not to repair lynchings, inadvertently contributed to the upbringing of the guests," newsli.ru reports.

Results: 18 migrants in the hospital, 33 - trample the cameras of the local special detention center and really want to go home !!! There is no official confirmation of information from law enforcement agencies, they may not want to give another reason for Western fabrications about "wild Russia". balalaika24.ru...
edit on 5/2/18 by mangust69 because: link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think we will see more of this happening, its not the right way but its been coming for ages. When you allow constant streams of people to enter a country and behave badly then the people start to get annoyed. Sadly many of the migrants that entered have been seen to go on rampages through the streets destroying and attacking as they go, there's lots of video of it and its hardly the best way to demonstrate your love for the new country. Unfortunately many of these people are poorly educated and by that will have not much to offer their new country so will remain unemployed.

Sadly this behaviour only prompts the horrendous far right to come out and start trying to police the situation their way which always ends up in violence. This situation has become inflamed since the EU opened its borders to mass uncontrolled immigration and yes many of these people are seeking places that offer benefits, others look for a better life and there's a selection of radicals looking to spread some mad caliphate on the world, its a pretty mixed bunch but the biggest issue is that for the most part all of these people do not integrate, many come looking to spread their culture instead of adding their culture and like it or not one of the biggest offenders of this is Radical Islam leaving many to firmly object to this ideal.

I've said it for years and years, make immigration like a business, select who best suits your country, base it on what they have to offer and what your country needs, as well as this make benefits unavailable to new arrivals until they have paid in to the taxation system for 5 years. Yes offer sanctuary to special cases but focus more on forcing their homelands to treat them properly so they don't need to uproot their life and culture, I say this because I've been uprooted because of religion and forced to leave my place of birth (Belfast) and its a terrible thing, I love England, its been kind to me and my family but I'd so love to return and see my old country but religion still runs raw there.

So, because of all this I expect more vigilante style attacks, I do not agree with them but they will happen when you make the struggling masses deal with a selection of people here to cause trouble and attack others, eventually the people get fed up and target random individuals who may be totally innocent or not.

But until we deal with RADICAL Islam (note the RADICAL) none of this matters as they have a very deadly agenda for us....Don't think so, look at the number of cases appearing in our courts daily, well that depends if you live in a country that reports the news to a reasonable degree and does not censor the nasty stuff to protect them.

Deal with them and this sort of thing will stop, don't and the public will start to get in to the mind set of dealing with any problem the vigilante way, again, don't think so, look at Pakistan, street so called justice is rampant and that isn't the only place it happens..

Me, I want to return to the times when I sold Black Echoes with my Jamaican best friend in Ridley Road Market, quite a thing for a white guy to do but the wonderful people there just accepted me as doing something nice and me and David just carried on being youngsters enjoying life in the melting pot called Dalston, East London..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You may wish to read my post again.

stop destabilising regions for financial gain. Stop permitting your governments to contribute to the push factors.

Right after my comment about bombing raids, I said the above, which covers rather comprehensively, and succinctly, the other drivers of mass migration. As other posters pointed out (which I would have done if I thought anyone really needed education on that point), there is more to causing mass migration, than bombs and invasions. Deliberately funding terrorist groups (which happens in Africa too), for the purposes of destabilising governments so that they find it impossible to deploy resources effectively, keeping their nations poor and compliant, makes it easier for private companies from the West to purchase those resources, start oil and mineral mining operations, using their own security contractors, all of which takes money out of the African nations, again, keeping the region poorer and more dependent on the nations which parasitically siphon off all its resources for financial gain.

This has been going on since God was a boy, and unfortunately for those of the anti-migrant mentality, invalidates every single complaint against immigrants which refers to the lack of overt military interference in their home nation.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You are not even slightly capable of comprehending the written word, are you?

I specifically said, that if we want to reduce the number of migrants coming in, then we have to stop contributing to the push factors.

That means we have to stop funding terror in the Middle East, North Africa, and everywhere around the world, which, just in case it needs clarifying, has not happened. Western intelligence agencies need to butt the hell out of Africa for example, and stop destabilising it by supporting this tinpot dictator, or that rebel group so that Western companies can swoop in and pick up the cheap labour and mineral resources of nations that are too buggered about by generations of being controlled from outside themselves, and allow those nations to control their OWN fate, their OWN resources of fuels, mineral wealth and farmland.

Our Western intelligence agencies, in partnership with private companies including PMCs, need out of these nations, ENTIRELY. They cannot be trusted, history and current events have clearly shown, to permit these nations to develop, which would be beneficial to the people living in them, and make migration away from them a less likely occurrence, as well as potentially providing a reason for some who have already fled, to return from whence they came, knowing that peace has broken out, that returning there will be safe for their families.

As it is now, those you falsely call economic migrants, are fleeing Western backed rebel groups whose intent is the rape, torture and murder of people from outside their tribe, or of a different persuasion religiously, or who might be possessed by demons of some sort, according to whatever twisted ideals have been instilled in them by the indoctrinators (yet more Western trained experts in coercion and recruitment, as were utilised in the training of militants more familiar to the Middle East theatre also). They have every reason to flee, and fleeing to nations which are also penetrated by the same exact problems, with the same exact causes, will not avail them of anything.

As with those who fled the Middle East to Western lands, they did so because they realised the only safe places for them were nations which were NOT under threat of being driven to outright warfare by Western intelligence and military actions, and interference in their nations comings and goings by the same.

I specifically am NOT suggesting that we just take people in, willy nilly, from nations which do not have dangers that we in the west have permitted OUR governments to propagate. But the reality is that there are no migrants from quarters over which our intelligence agencies and our military, and our private sector, have not had negative influences on, influences which it is OUR responsibility as citizens to stop. If we fail in our responsibility to vote for people who will prevent our military forces from being co-opted by corporate interest, if we fail to elect people who will prevent our intelligence agencies from operating destabilisation policies on nations with little to no defence against it, if we fail to elect people who will savagely resist any attempt by private companies to damage or influence nations with less clout than they have, then WE, the people who failed to see broadly enough and wisely enough to make good choices about our leadership, MUST be prepared to accept the consequences of OUR apathy, OUR lack of will, OUR failures.

We can blame politics and politicians all we like, but at the end of the day, we elect these people. We are governed only by way of our consent to be so, and only by the people we elect to do so. Therefore, since that is the only power we have, to select those who will lead us, we MUST elect people who refuse to allow the ages old pattern of control to continue, and will shut it down entirely. If we do not, then we must accept that our lack of foresight and good decision making, has consequences which we have NO right to shirk. If we keep voting for neo-liberal, pro-corporate, anti-human, thinly veiled, financially motivated eugenicists, then we must reap the crop which comes of that sowing, and complain not one whit about it. When we have leaders who do not just pay lip service to, but actively prevent this cycle from continuing, when we have REAL leadership on this issue in the West, leadership which will arrest, harass, maim and destroy the corporate machinery which has run this system for years, AND everyone in it who refuses to give it up, THEN, after a decade or two of the rest of the world being free of our nonsense, then we can expect a reduction in migration, then we can expect to see people returning to lands from which they came, happy in the knowledge that not only has their nation been freed from a greed powered, shadowy, murky power, but so has our own.

Until then, we had better welcome those who come here as brothers and sisters, regardless their origins or their religion, because we are all victims of the same machine.
edit on 5-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: grammatical corrections

edit on 5-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

forinstance the andalusian gmo tomato arae in spain was used to be a hippy paradise. or stuff like ibiza. money goes were people go and later the place is going to #.
but in italy things are quit unique how things going down

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Many of the Migrants aren't from areas where there is war. The EU blocked over 300,000 economic migrants from even enterting the EU and only about 50% of those who made it illegally into the EU ever leave the EU. You can take in whoever the hell you want into the EU, but it appears that 70% of the electorate there aren't happy with the status quo in regards to immigration and want changes.

Letting any and everyone into the EU will not produce the desired results.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Way to ignore the bulk of my post.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Way to ignore the bulk of my post.

Who are the rebels the west is supporting in Nigeria, Somalia and Eritrea?

Syria has been an unmitigated disaster and not stopping ISIS earlier was folly. It's not like suddenly Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan suddenly became refugee hot spots in just the past few years. Merkel caused the problem by telling any and everyone to come in.

A better policy would be to stabilize Countries with the most refugees, thus encouraging nationals to repatriate. Isnt that the ultimate goal with refugees.....to get them back home?

Otherwise you will be continuing to try and fit square pegs onto round holes.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Again, you have totally failed to grasp the ACTUAL drivers of either terrorism, or migration, or their common origins, despite having it laid out for you in plain English.

The problem is too MUCH interference in foreign affairs, not too little. The problem is that we ALREADY have spooks on the ground, managing groups with and without their express knowledge, which appear as if they have no connection to anything by way of plausible deniability, and it has been this way since your parents were in the crib.

But never mind the reality Pavil, you go ahead with your over simplified, one dimensional and therefore totally useless analysis of the situation, and for Gods sake, don't learn anything that might add at least one layer to your understanding of the situation. God forbid your opinion be formed by a body of understanding which would actually cast a shadow in this reality!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Again, you have totally failed to grasp the ACTUAL drivers of either terrorism, or migration, or their common origins, despite having it laid out for you in plain English.

The problem is too MUCH interference in foreign affairs, not too little. The problem is that we ALREADY have spooks on the ground, managing groups with and without their express knowledge, which appear as if they have no connection to anything by way of plausible deniability, and it has been this way since your parents were in the crib.

But never mind the reality Pavil, you go ahead with your over simplified, one dimensional and therefore totally useless analysis of the situation, and for Gods sake, don't learn anything that might add at least one layer to your understanding of the situation. God forbid your opinion be formed by a body of understanding which would actually cast a shadow in this reality!

Sure.... Just answer why all of a sudden it was deemed useful to start admitting refugees in such numbers all of sudden. Did Afganistan suddenly become a hellhole in 2015? What side are we supporting in East Africa and North Africa that suddenly started a wave a refugees to Europe?

Do countries interfere in other countries, sure. That's nothing new. What's new is the Merkel led open doors Immigration policy. Europe now has to deal with the results of Merkel's push.

Obviously we disagree. You don't have to accept unlimited amounts of immigrants into your country. You do whatever you want. Be prepared for the unintended consequences of such actions.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i'm entirely unsurprised that people are getting to the point of rage against immigration. attacks against immigrants will get much more commonplace. count on it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It was not SUDDENLY deemed useful.

Crap like this happens EVERY time there is a major conflict, anywhere on the face of the world. The only difference is that this era is more population dense in all regions of the world, than it ever has been before. Do you think there were no refugees during the Second World War? How about the Boer War? How about the First World War, or the Napoleonic Wars?

For Gods sake...

When World War 2 was raging, refugees fled in their millions, many taking up camp in the Middle East. Refugees moving in great number is not new, but people feeling they have any business denying them succor in their time of need is.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

When were Iraq and Afghanistan originally destabilized/destroyed?

The response to Syria was more timely. Still doesn't explain the mass migrations from Africa or Pakistan for example. There are real refugees fleeing deadly conditions and there are economic refugees seeking a better life. You blend the two, I do not. Most refugees from Syria are still in neighboring countries to Syria. Merkel's policy created this turmoil in the EU. There were plenty of refugees prior to 2015.
edit on 5-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Going to tell you about Italy since I used to live there and my mother was born there.

They are very protective of families, and when outside forces like unruly immigrants mess with locals they get offed, or disappear.

The Mafia still exists, and when the law does not protect the people they come out of the woodwork in Italy.

I remember an outsider (African dealer) coming to deal drugs to a small town, where I was staying for the summer in southern Italy. Dealing drugs in this town was a no-no, since it was under the protection of a powerful family, and also since it was a vacation spot for many thousands of families. In the early morning of July 14th 1990 a drive by shooting with a double-barreled shotgun ended the dealers life, right on the main drag.

His body remained there for all to see as police slowly worked the scene. It was a sign to any and all drug dealers to stay away from this area, typically drug dealers like this will just disappear, however they had multiple situations, so I would wager this was their poster child hit.

Whole different arena and mentality in Italy.

edit on 5-2-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

True enough..I wouldn't venture there without a suit of armour.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

YES IT DAMNED WELL DOES!

IT PERFECTLY EXPLAINS THE EXODUSES FROM PAKISTAN AND AFRICA!

These regions are being affected by the spread of western backed terrorism, Pakistan through bleedover into their lands through the Afghan border regions, and Africa through the spread of groups like Boko Haram and other groups affiliated with IS and its tendrils, not to mention the presence of Western led companies and their private military contractors in Africa, operating without executive oversight and above the law of the nations they operate in, and indeed without oversight from the nations they come from.

The situation is NOT that there are no links between western activity and the number of refugees flooding in from all corners of the globe. The situation is that these links are clearer today than they have been for decades, and that YOU JUST DONT CARE! You are, of course, more than welcome not to care, as long as you understand that refusing to either accept the existence of these links, or care about them, invalidates every possible argument you can make against immigrants or immigration in totality.

You can either face the realities of the immigration debate, which you have singularly failed to do and admitted as much by your ignorance of them, or render yourself incapable of engaging in useful dialogue on the issue entirely. There is no space between these two options, it is a binary situation. You cannot think yourself fit to even consider these matters, without a far greater granularity of understanding of them, than you have expressed so far.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join