It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots African Migrants from Moving Car in Town of Macerata , Italy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And?

Nothing I guess , if an African Migrant kills people that's bad but if it's the other way round then so what.
Thanks for denying my ignorance.

ATS wins again.

So we ban Guns? Cars? or Immigrants?

I'll go with immigrants.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My take on this is:
I do not support the killing of innocents,anywhere,at any time. This unfettered inpouring of migrants into Europe,however, is going to have enormous implications,economically if nothing else. Whilst i can certainly understand the need to help people fleeing genuine wartorn,bombed-to-s**t countries,i have noticed a huge influx of African migrants too. I am not aware of any African country being bombed to smithereens by any Western nation? Thing is,when people perceive that their way of life,their culture and their childrens' futures threatened,they may well retaliate. This is not a matter of condoning or not condoning such behavior,it is just a fact. Mankind is also part of the animal/mammal kingdom,and when an animal perceives itself as cornered and threatened,it becomes the most dangerous thing in the world.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
My take on this is:
I do not support the killing of innocents,anywhere,at any time.........................................................................
....Mankind is also part of the animal/mammal kingdom,and when an animal perceives itself as cornered and threatened,it becomes the most dangerous thing in the world.

I think your post hits the nail on the head and the opening sentence as well as the closing one speaks for most all of us I am sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hmmm, the Italian flag. Perhaps this has something to do with it!

voiceofeurope.com...

Though the official data shows that Italy’s population was growing until 2015 and according to a Eurostat projection it will stabilize within the next decades, the number of indigenous citizens is shrinking with an astonishing pace: every year by a quarter of a million, and this decline will accelerate. That means that the projected demographic growth can only be achieved by mass migration from Africa and Central Asia.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

A look at the front page of the voiceofeurope webpage tells me they have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If you kill and dismenber a male relative of mine I dont know I would respond

Hopefully not by shooting random people who happen to be the same race as the perp.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

A look at the front page of the voiceofeurope webpage tells me they have an agenda.

That begs the question is it a good one or one that destroys Europe?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: toysforadults

If you kill and dismenber a male relative of mine I dont know I would respond

Hopefully not by shooting random people who happen to be the same race as the perp.

Parents and Grandparents have an instinct thing to overcome. Fight or flight has been triggered in some is where we are right now.

But we know for sure it is a natural reaction to being out of control over your situation when your children are endangered unnecessarily. This we have seen repeated throughout the entire history of mankind. This is not they don't allow blacks to drink from the same water or eat at the same table type hate.

This is a reaction to a real reason to fear for the safety of their children. We must metaphorically walk on rice paper without tearing it to make this right. Peoples future on both sides depend on common sense choices. Right now the Europeans are getting hosed.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And?

Wow thanks for outing yourself........welp I’d rsther know the truth then have them hide

Yeah, the OP was pretty thin, don't ya think?

Just a summary of a news story.

Was I expected to read his mind to know what he was thinking about it?

This happened in Italy, after an 18yo was murdered. What'd you expect? Was she a relative?

I guess I was supposed to go into outrage immediately.

When we were in Pisa, there were african immigrants all over, harassing us to buy BS trinkets.

Lots of them, not trinkets.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I doubt it will destroy Europe but it may give succor to those of a far right position , like the person who did the shootings today.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Saxomophone
a reply to: gortex

Actually it's the other way round. If a jihadfugee kills a European it's nothing. If a European kills a jihadfugee they get destroyed.

It's true. The EU has placed the needs of refugees before those of their own people much to their own detriment. I'm only surprise this doesn't happen more often. Southern Italy is starting to look more like North Africa and crime rates are going through the roof. These people feel invaded.

If the government won't stop immigration what options are left? The people of Europe are being intentionally pushed to the edge, is it so they can institute a total police state? I don't see any other possible outcome.

At one time I wanted to go to Sicily, where my family is from.

Not going to happen. Would love to see Malta too.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

That's what I mean.

I was shocked when I was in Paris and Vienna.

Not because there were Black and Brown immigrants, but there were shanty towns on on/exit ramps.

WTF?! Should I feel safer that cops are walking around with automatic weapons?

Makes me NOT feel safer. lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I doubt it will destroy Europe but it may give succor to those of a far right position , like the person who did the shootings today.

Ah, so it will hurt Europe then after all then in some important way from your perspective.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Saxomophone

And where in Europe are you ?
The majority of terror attacks have been carried out by citizens born in the country they attacked not from migrants so where does that leave your theory ?

It leaves the theory that mass immigration will lead to greater number of terror attaxks each and every years as the migrants settle and have 2nd generation and carry out jihad

Europe has a huge problem and these retaliation attacks will continue to grow, Europe is heading for civil war

This entire globalist mass immigration plan is not enriching European culture, this globalist mass immigration project is social engineering of the most explosive kind, it is slamming two completely incompatible ideologies, cultures and values together at a head spinning rate that it is at boiling point

While most of us agree these revenge attacks are intolerable it doesn't help the problem by ignoring it this mass immigration needs to stop and migrants need to integrate or this is going to explode

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I guess it's a sign that people had enough playing by the rules

It's a sign of weakness to play by the rules when your opponent does not.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have not heard of any bombing raids on African countries,not being facetious either,please correct me if i'm wrong about that?

Maybe not bombing raids but there is more than meets the eye as to why the are fleeing.Source

Nowhere is that truer than in Africa, where the Pentagon has between 5,000-6,000 servicemen and women stationed across 50 of 54 countries, according to civilian spokesperson for the American military’s Africa Command

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And?

Wow thanks for outing yourself........welp I’d rsther know the truth then have them hide

Yeah, the OP was pretty thin, don't ya think?

Just a summary of a news story.

Was I expected to read his mind to know what he was thinking about it?

This happened in Italy, after an 18yo was murdered. What'd you expect? Was she a relative?

I guess I was supposed to go into outrage immediately.

When we were in Pisa, there were african immigrants all over, harassing us to buy BS trinkets.

Lots of them, not trinkets.

When you go round and shoot random people as revenge you have become part of the problem not the solution. You may may not see it but thinking this is a reasonable response puts you firmly with the alt right .

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I still don't see why servicemen and women stationed across these countries would be cause for all the migrants entering Europe.In fact,their presence could bring protection from warlords,curb rampant crime etc.Hell i'm at the point where i'd be relieved to have an American military presence in my own country,might offer protection for the agricultural sector,the farmers being genocided slowly but surely.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Fair to say our media does not tell us the full story, there are many details which we are simply not privy to. From what I gather the third world war is being waged, we are stealing the resources and keeping these countries from uniting and expanding, its not in the wests benefit to have another competitor on the world stage.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join