It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I wish and pray to God that God would kill George Soros. Seriously. "Time's up George!"

The guy's an evil globalist scum bag, and a satanist.

It'll happen someday. Give him his time on Earth, because we all know what's waiting for him after....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If Trump were assassinated (God forbid it), George Soros would be behind it at some level.

I hope they get him on something and take away his money.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Chess;
If Soros is one of the bigger fish but not the big fish he would still have to play his role?
A rook would provide a defensive stance long before it knew the consequences?

Saying one thing is not the same as providing evidence of such.

We are seeing the effects of a checkmate scenario playing out?

Kerry pops his head up like it's go time...whack a mole!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

or lock them all in camp David big brother style and stream it.
but with giant ass bears and machetes.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wish and pray to God that God would kill George Soros. Seriously. "Time's up George!"

The guy's an evil globalist scum bag, and a satanist. He and what he's trying to continue to do, is so unnecessary and so unhelpful it's not funny.

Be careful. The desires of one's heart can be damaging...
Dude still has an after the facts are in day set aside just like the rest of us do.

We could ask he turns to the light?

Just as a matter of reflection?

asking myself to do the same thing finds some resistance I must admit.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
a reply to: Denoli

or lock them all in camp David big brother style and stream it.
but with giant ass bears and machetes.

Hunger games live

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

For sceptics who aren't really up to speed on all of this, could someone please provide the evidence and proofs showing that Q is indeed with Trump and a Whitehouse insider?

Some have assumed that he's a LARP (live action role play) without any cred. or validity and that everyone's been taken in by it.

Might as well shut them up before they post some more along those lines, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to see that.

I'm sorry but i don't have time today to make that effort.

This should not be done. If one's vision of life only includes "proof" based on the educated notion of what proof is then this is not for them. "Give me proof" is the systems way of negating "felt" or "sensory" information. What is proof? If someone says to you "give me proof..." then ask them to deeply define proof that does not include a court of law foundation or the deeply flawed scientific method.

The folks participating in this effort are "feeling" something which according to the science overlords and legal scum is not proof and must be dismissed - only things that can be measured is proof. So enjoying music is not proof that music exists, only a digital readout of blips is proof?

Folks in this thread an other places have dug up "evidence" of connections that suggest everything coming from anyone allegedly in charge is at best a lie, many of the connections were initiated by Q, many are not. But is not proof of anything and Trump saying, "the FBI has texts and emails from people who planned to kill me and or my family" is not proof either. Neither are the texts/emails, as they are only evidence of something existing in a form that can be debated in a certain way.

This is a multi layered chess game, the "show me proof and I'll get on board Q..." is the equivalent of someone watching a chess match's opening two moves and demanding proof of who is going to win right then or they won't watch. If, after reading read all 350 pages of contributions, you do not "feel" anything and are still demanding proof then this is not for you. People here are using their "feelings" as their guide, far more powerful then sentences on a page which fit the proof profile according to whoever is defining proof that day.

I know folks want to be able to run to their doubting friends and family and say, "This Q thing said that xxx and look it happened, see the world is full of secret societies and manipulators..." but this is not about that at its core. Evidence and proof are after the fact and are used to demonstrate a presupposed notion to others. Q is unfolding and therefor is not subject to the traditional rules. the Q posts and our energy is literally rewriting reality, the proof is, in some cases, vanishing for our benefit - do I have proof???

Keep that in mind. If these feels right to you then go with it and leave it at that, avoid the word proof as it is a mental trap. Were our ancestors denied the beauty of the sun because science hadn't measure the light with a machine yet? Did you deny your mother's love because science hadn't found a way to measure it in way to be used in court?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Drudge has Obama and Farrakhan for those of you chasing the networks. That's Obama and ties to the Nation of Islam.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: fluff007
Kek..

Soros speech at Davos, WEF. Nice try GS you slimey old git.

George Soros on Thursday said the Trump administration's refusal to accept North Korea's nuclear capabilities is putting the countries on a path toward nuclear war.

In a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Soros said that for the US to avoid a nuclear war with North Korea, President Donald Trump and other leaders should accept that North Korea has joined it as a nuclear power.

uk.businessinsider.com...

NB: no sign of any medical boot or ankle bracelet.

Now, sending to Soros to Black Dolphin is something I would cheer about. The man is literally a Nazi.

There are four MSM Talking Heads that I would like to see join him.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

These are truly amazing times. Can't wait for Trump to speak at Davos and ruin a few billionaires days

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Quite Dashen..

Its so hard for us know or validate what's what in this regard. I mean who knows maybe Trump has Soros in hand and forced his presence there to create confusion and keep the Deep State off the Trump/Q organization plans.. Again there could be many theories. I was very much hoping not to see GS out in public like that. Unless its a double bluff.. Let's hope so.

Another glaring hole to me is the sheer lack of Israel in any of the Q narrative. This part worries me. I'm very much hoping Israel will be mentioned soon, otherwise its not looking so good imho..

I am very happy to see that the Storm is now headed to the UK. Ive been waiting patiently for this as a UK citizen!

Dont lose hope Dashen, the Truth will out, this Q saga has started a movement. A yugely powerful movement..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What i meant was the couple of times that Trump synchronized timing and content of tweets, with Q, for verification, like the +++ at end of tweet, the pen on the desk at Camp David, there are a bunch of them which prove that he's an insider with Trump and not a LARP, then came Trump's own message in one of his (Q's) drops. He's made a couple of predictions that came true, including RTM (release the memo). Stuff like that.

They need to know that he's a real insider and that this is very very serious business and not a game.

I kind of feel sorry for the MSM brainwashed sycophantic naysayers and close-minded Trump haters.

If anyone were to check my ATS Thread posting history, they will see that I was once a Trump-hater and Clinton supporter, but I like to keep an open mind on things, just in case i was wrong or mistaken in my assumptions or prejudices.

"There is a principal which serves as a bar against all information and proof against all arguments and one which cannot fail to keep a person in a state of everlasting ignorance. That principal is called - contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer, Scientist

The telltale sign, from what i can see, whether it be from a staunch atheist or an avid Trump hater can be seen and evidenced in a certain seething snarkiness, extreme cynicism (bordering on contempt) and a general rudeness combined with a tightly close-minded scepticism.

I feel so sorry for them to be so closed off to other possibilities, particularly if we really are on the cusp of a great awakening and historical turning point of the ages.

Best wishes to one and all,

Ankh

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

As a billionaire himself, I am curious is this Trimp's first attendance
of Davos? As far as I can find, it is his first. Also to note
Obama did not attend, very interesting.

By the way awesome work on the index.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I don't think Israel will be mentioned at all because I think they flipped . Just think about how anti-israel Obama was as opposed to Trump. Mossad may have been running some really rotten business worldwide but they're definitely not dumb enough to stand in the way of the Trump train. And don't forget that Israeli cargo plane that landed and took off from Atlanta airport during the blackout

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

What i meant was the couple of times that Trump synchronized timing and content of tweets, with Q, for verification, like the +++ at end of tweet, the pen on the desk at Camp David, there are a bunch of them which prove that he's an insider with Trump and not a LARP, then came Trump's own message in one of his (Q's) drops. He's made a couple of predictions that came true, including RTM (release the memo). Stuff like that.

They need to know that he's a real insider and that this is very very serious business and not a game.

I kind of feel sorry for the MSM brainwashed sycophantic naysayers and close-minded Trump haters.

If anyone were to check my ATS Thread posting history, they will see that I was once a Trump-hater and Clinton supporter, but I like to keep an open mind on things, just in case i was wrong or mistaken in my assumptions or prejudices.

"There is a principal which serves as a bar against all information and proof against all arguments and one which cannot fail to keep a person in a state of everlasting ignorance. That principal is called - contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer, Scientist

The telltale sign, from what i can see, whether it be from a staunch atheist or an avid Trump hater can be seen and evidenced in a certain seething snarkiness, cynicism and general rudeness combined with a close-minded scepticism.

I feel so sorry for them to be so closed off to other possibilities, particularly if we really are on the cusp of a great awakening and historical turning point of the ages.

Best wishes to one and all,

Ankh

My response was not directed at you, sorry if it seemed so. Only using your point to platform off of, as I see that is something that is going to trouble many here and those lurking.

This can help people with that feeling you describe. Not everyone is self reflective, so I never debate with those who are not - zero point. I also never bother with conversations that leave my gut feeling beat up. And I never, ever bother with folks who spout the popular memes, "oh yeah, well your hero trump is a racist" as there is simply no point to the interaction, nothing to be gained. It is those who are self reflective is who I see gravitating toward this energy. The others, eh, they'll find their way out or not, but those who are open are so much more fun.......

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Soros has long been the front man supported by the Rothschilds. Nothing will happen to Soros that the Rothschilds won't decide upon in advance. I don't believe I have to reiterate how connected the Rothschilds are.

Soros is as protected as they come.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Whilst the topic of Britain post-Brexit is important, as a Briton, I think it's even more important that the NWO European experiment fails as a result.

If Britain had a trade deal with US that meant it could afford to hard-Brexit then I see the European union falling apart and reverting to separate trading states.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

As a billionaire himself, I am curious is this Trimp's first attendance
of Davos? As far as I can find, it is his first. Also to note
Obama did not attend, very interesting.

By the way awesome work on the index.

Did HRC attend while Obama was in office? Or her husband? That may be why Obama didn't, wasn't the leader.

Interesting on Trump, the obvious question is does he have a record of attending, and being an meaningful participant, in any of these events? Bilderburger?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: loveguy

Soros has long been the front man supported by the Rothschilds. Nothing will happen to Soros that the Rothschilds won't decide upon in advance. I don't believe I have to reiterate how connected the Rothschilds are.

Soros is as protected as they come.

Right.
Q spoke of the triangle/pyramid/network how it's got three sides like a three headed snake; (forgive my words)
Saudi Arabia is the one neutered first, the remaining is like you say Rothschild's and one other who I can't muster off the tip of my tongue just now...sour tasting whatever it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join