It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But Q said so on Twitter!
(He didn't) joking.

How did soros fly to davos anyway?
Does he have any unusual ankle accessories?

I want people to clarify that but most of them just tweet it and make it look like Q wrote it. It's not helping our cause.

Someone surely keeps tabs on him the whole time. 8 mentioned his speech sounded off like he didn't wrote it himself. He dropped some Red Pills as well. Odd.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I thought the Dolphin reference came in here.

Maybe the plan is to hand Soros over to the Russians.
I've heard their prisons are particularly "special".

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I guess the Anti-Trumpers hoped this would go way differently but the WH,Trump and now Carter Page are supporting #ReleaseTheMemo. Still think it is all a ruse? Trump Adviser Surveilled By Feds Supports #ReleaseTheMemo Oops.
How ironic would it be if it turned out Strzok and Page set the trap for Mike Flynn as well.

The former Trump campaign adviser who was spied on by the U.S. government prior to the 2016 election is “very much” in favor of the release of a controversial congressional memo alleging abuses of the surveillance warrant application process.

Carter Page has not publicly weighed in on the debate over the release of the four-page memo, which was crafted by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee and released to all of Congress last week.

But on Thursday he told The Daily Caller that he supports releasing the document, which has become the subject of an intense partisan battle over the last week.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Black Dolphin Prison Russia..

www.rt.com...

Theoretically this could've been one of the "very special place"s Q mentioned..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Legally speaking, any case Mueller can produce is seriously compromised if it all rests on evidence obtained under questionable means which it all would be if the entire chain of the investigation was set off by illegal activity in the first place.

Sorry Mr. Mueller but most of your evidence just became inadmissible in a court of law ...
edit on 25-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

www.rt.com...

I wouldn't even wish that on Hillary.

Gitmo, however, I'm OK with.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"The New Society will be data" ? Hmmmm, watching Merkel speak at Economic Forum, lol, I wish they would scan the audience too !

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Kek..

Soros speech at Davos, WEF. Nice try GS you slimey old git.

George Soros on Thursday said the Trump administration's refusal to accept North Korea's nuclear capabilities is putting the countries on a path toward nuclear war.

In a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Soros said that for the US to avoid a nuclear war with North Korea, President Donald Trump and other leaders should accept that North Korea has joined it as a nuclear power.

uk.businessinsider.com...

NB: no sign of any medical boot or ankle bracelet.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

They should open Alcatraz.
And live stream 24/7
Watch them suffer.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
"The New Society will be data" ? Hmmmm, watching Merkel speak at Economic Forum, lol, I wish they would scan the audience too !

China has stepped in that direction. Social credit score. When we talk about beast system, this surely has to be part of it, not just the idea of cashless society.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Lol!

I think its a great fit for the Elite Cabal and the hideous atrocities they have committed over generations, globally!

I'm sure Shill would fit in just fine...

link   
Q recommended video of Trump election speech has received 50,000 views in 1 day. Keep it going..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Legally speaking, any case Mueller can produce is seriously compromised if it all rests on evidence obtained under questionable means which it all would be if the entire chain of the investigation was set off by illegal activity in the first place.

Sorry Mr. Mueller but most of your evidence just became inadmissible in a court of law ...

This is why I'm thinking that Mueller will find some face-saving excuse to drop the charges against Paul Manafort. (Perhaps he might throw Strzok or Comey under the bus and say they were sitting on evidence that exonerates Manafort.) Between the illegal FISA warrant and the violations of attorney-client privilege that happened during the search of Manafort's house, that case is shaking worse than the Ring of Fire right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm not for watching anyone suffer. Though these f#####s are something else!

Ooh maybe they could make a sitcom of all the bastards newly arrived at Gitmo.

A different kind of Big Brother!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm not for watching anyone suffer. Though these f#####s are something else!

Ooh maybe they could make a sitcom of all the bastards newly arrived at Gitmo.

A different kind of Big Brother!

Podesta would be T-BAG

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For sceptics who aren't really up to speed on all of this, could someone please provide the evidence and proofs showing that Q is indeed with Trump and a Whitehouse insider?

Some have assumed that he's a LARP (live action role play) without any cred. or validity and that everyone's been taken in by it.

Might as well shut them up before they post some more along those lines, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to see that.

I'm sorry but i don't have time today to make that effort.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Anywhere with bars is fine by me.

Tried watching Davos speeches but the sound was really bad.
The live chat, on the other hand, was very...errrrm ...entertaining.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Either he is being forced into the speech so people won't catch on or maybe he hasn't been busted after all?

Although Q has given many proofs this seems like a glaring hole in his/ their narrative

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Kek..

Soros speech at Davos, WEF. Nice try GS you slimey old git.

George Soros on Thursday said the Trump administration's refusal to accept North Korea's nuclear capabilities is putting the countries on a path toward nuclear war.

In a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Soros said that for the US to avoid a nuclear war with North Korea, President Donald Trump and other leaders should accept that North Korea has joined it as a nuclear power.

uk.businessinsider.com...

NB: no sign of any medical boot or ankle bracelet.

Now, sending to Soros to Black Dolphin is something I would cheer about. The man is literally a Nazi.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wish and pray to God that God would kill George Soros. Seriously. "Time's up George!"

The guy's an evil globalist scum bag, and a satanist. He and what he's trying to continue to do, is so unnecessary and so unhelpful it's not funny.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join