It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is All About Jesus Christ Being Exalted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It’s been awhile but I’m pretty sure that Thule was gerbles baby or someone else and Hitler wasn’t a member.

That Hitler only had a mild fascination with the group .. he did have a lot on his plate after all.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So you really think that when I say that Christians need a relationship with God through Jesus, that our actions indicate our salvation, is just an opinion, not scriptural based

That's interesting

Be careful about what you believe, put some thought into what you read
There are some great theological discussions about how Jesus blood doesn't save, how Jesus the Man/God himself does the saving

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Hess and I think Himmler, Himmler MIGHT be a contender for non Christian faith. They all subscribed to the Volkish movement.

Hitler and Hess bonded over what Adolf had read from the pamphlets.

The point remains, Adolf was a Christian.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You do get that by the dogma of your faith, only your deity may judge others right? Especially on who is worthy?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You do get that by the dogma of your faith, only your deity may judge others right? Especially on who is worthy?

Really Noindy, are you telling me I cant judge, thats just dumb, on so many levels.
My problem with atheists or whatever you are, you actually think you know what christianity teaches
Have I judged anyone on who is worthy?
Or are you trying to point score

I dont have a clue what you believe, its not my buisness, its irrelevant for me to comment.
So, try understand my position, an atheist, pagan whatever, preaching his sunday school theology, its dumb...

Now as an aside, are Christians called to have faith in Christ or Christs blood
A no brainer for most people with a sunday school theology

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

NO I am telling you that Matthew 7:1-3 makes it quite clear that its not your job. Viz: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Do you feel you are up to being judged by your deity?

You judge the worthyness of others on a regular basis. If you deny this, you are a liar. My faith has no such prescriptions on this. Your enech is worthless and your clu is a miasma.

You have no clue (by your own admission) about what I believe, thus you don't know that it is dumb. Quyite simply ypu've studied no other faith, as evidenced by your ignorance.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

NO I am telling you that Matthew 7:1-3 makes it quite clear that its not your job. Viz: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Do you feel you are up to being judged by your deity?

You judge the worthyness of others on a regular basis. If you deny this, you are a liar. My faith has no such prescriptions on this. Your enech is worthless and your clu is a miasma.

You have no clue (by your own admission) about what I believe, thus you don't know that it is dumb. Quyite simply ypu've studied no other faith, as evidenced by your ignorance.

Really, one verse from the whole bible and you base your whole christian theology on that one verse. Thats about as dumb as saying that hitler was a christian
Noindy, I havnt studied your paganism, I do know Hitler was a pagan, not that I would equate you with hitler or all pagans as like hitler, again, that would be stupid

Then is your mindless ignorance suggest I havnt studied any religions at all, again dumb

Kinda seeing a theme here, can you see the theme here Noindy

Am I up for being judged by my Deity, yes I am, with bells and whistles on for sure, cant wait, looking forward to it.
Your opinion, sad to say is worthles to me and your whatever as well.

This link is aimed at teens, you might understand it
fervr.net...

or

equippinggodlywomen.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Neighbour, your revealed religion is based upon single verses conveying a meaning.

I don't base my Christian theology on anything. I've never been a Christian. I went to a Presbyterian highschool, I've taken theology and religious study papers. None the less, Your risen man god (who is not unique) is claimed to have said that.

Hitler was not a pagan neighbour. You are confusing his love of the Volkish (Völkisch) movement, with the faith he was raised in. HE honoured Jesus, while being anti-church. That sounds familiar

As always I base your knowledge in other faiths, on your postings. You are as ignorant of faith (any including Christianity apparently) as you are of Science.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Neighbour, your revealed religion is based upon single verses conveying a meaning.

I don't base my Christian theology on anything. I've never been a Christian. I went to a Presbyterian highschool, I've taken theology and religious study papers. None the less, Your risen man god (who is not unique) is claimed to have said that.

Hitler was not a pagan neighbour. You are confusing his love of the Volkish (Völkisch) movement, with the faith he was raised in. HE honoured Jesus, while being anti-church. That sounds familiar

As always I base your knowledge in other faiths, on your postings. You are as ignorant of faith (any including Christianity apparently) as you are of Science.

Noindy, I dont believe in your paganism, you are welcome to it, please do what you wanty, its not my buisness and I dont mind

I have another opinion, its different.
I just dont get why you are a complaining, winging cry baby when it comes to christianity.
You are a amazing sook who just moans and moans about every one else.

Get on with your life, let it go, what ever it was.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ahh you gone red pill on us?

I'm not winging, or complaining, I am expressing a view different to your own. You clearly are not equipped to deal with that. I have no beef with Christianity. Its not my path, and its not proven to be "the one true path" because there is no such thing.

Off you go, read those scientific papers we've posted in the evolution thread, otherwise you will continue appear to be an ignorant mutated ape, rather than someone who is willing to engage in honestly .

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Ahh you gone red pill on us?

I'm not winging, or complaining, I am expressing a view different to your own. You clearly are not equipped to deal with that. I have no beef with Christianity. Its not my path, and its not proven to be "the one true path" because there is no such thing.

Off you go, read those scientific papers we've posted in the evolution thread, otherwise you will continue appear to be an ignorant mutated ape, rather than someone who is willing to engage in honestly .

Yes you are, yes you do, every thread like this you winge and moan

As for evolution, pretty pictures dont convince me

and I dont know what the red pill is, not really interested.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Give it up dude Jesus Christ is real and you will kneel before him and answer for every idle word that proceeds out of your mouth. For what comes out of the mouth is what is in the heart. That is your hatred for him.

Why does this Jesus fellow need exaltation and to punish those that can and never will know better?

Much more likely his battle and thoughts about making someone kneel before him would be a whole different group.

If he concerns himself with punishing and leading this realm...well he will be in more trouble than can be imagined.

I think you have no idea in the Universe the depth of what is going on...the Bible while having truths is more like a script to be followed after the fact..straight into folly.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey OP,

Interesting read. I find stuff like this interesting. Once you take the plunge, you see in a different light.

My boys ask me very intuitive questions about the Bible much like the things in your OP. I always have to refer them back to the amount of detail NOT given in the bible. There is very little detail given about the creation. This makes sense because the book was written by Moses. It is just a back story filled with tid bits of truth that help to give context. Nothing more.

The bible is not an HBO mini-series - Mysteries that have little detail will continue to remain mysteries until the Messiah returns. Also, they are unimportant to the message of the Bible.

The message is not clear to most. If you are confused, the Bible is:

- The story and message of a people (Israel), their covenant with God, and how he used them to bring forth redemption to all mankind via Yeshua.
- It is an SOP that gives standards for living, and has a lot of parables and stories to help man make good decisions in life.
- And it foretells the future. It gives proof, via fulfilled prophecies, that what it states will happen - will in fact happen.

Don't fret when naysayer agnostics come into your threads with half truths to spray feces every where. Don't take the bait. Just ignore them, they will lose interest.

For the agnostic trolls that want to belittle Christians, maybe some of you are actually intrigued and are looking for proof. (You can always find truth to support a preconceived notion)

But if you truly have an open mind, then I challenge you to the following:

- Search the prophecies in the bible that speak of Israel. The ones that speak of Israel going into exile and being restored. (Old Testament) Extremely deep and interesting stuff.
- Search the prophecies that speak of Yeshua, the Christ. He was foretold in the Torah, Daniel, Isaiah, and many other books of the Old Testament. Just a small example - The story of Abraham attempting to crucify his son; this story is actually very complex and speaks of Jesus sacrifice on the cross. Many believe the location where Abraham was to sacrifice his son was the same location Jesus would later be crucified.
- And finally, research prophecies about NOW. The prophecies of Israel returning from the Diaspora. It is actually frightening stuff.

I could write books on the fascinating things I've learned about what has come true of biblical prophecy. But many do it much better, so I just refer you to them.
Chuck Missler video's on YouTube is always a great and interesting place to start.
edit on 25-1-2018 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by FingerMan because: a couple of "enters" for formatting

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

What prophecy did jesus fulfill??

None....

All the actual prophecies contained in the OT still remain unfilled.

The Christian narrative is that jesus will fulfill them next time he comes back..

If jesus actually fulfilled the phrophecies. There is no Judaism because everyone inherently knows about the Hebrew god without being taught..

You can’t point to the rebuilding of Israel, because they have not rebuilt their temple, nor are they in slavery for their messiah to release them..

No one not a Christian buys the intangible “jesus wasn’t going to effect the physical world, he meant he changed the untestable spiritual world” that we can never actually verify..

That is such an obvious con..

The actual prophecy,
“The messiah will free the Jews from bondage and him and his offspring will lead Israel forever”

The Christian “fulfillment”,

“Well jesus didn’t do any of those things physically, in the real world.. he meant he would do those things intangiblly.. in the spirit world where you can never rest it or confirm he actually did those things.. “

That is snake oil city..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I am pretty sure you know what red pill is
You certainly exhibit the quality of those folks

Read the references posted, or admit you can't understand them. Go back to any thread we've interacted in, they are there.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The point remains, Adolf was a Christian.

Not hardly. Try again.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Historians are divided, he is on record of praising Jesus. You are not going to suggest he was a pagan are you

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Your article says it is hotly debated..

Definitely wasn’t atheist..

Hitler, attempting to appeal to the German masses during his political campaign and leadership, sometimes made declarations in support of religion and against atheism. He stated in a speech that atheism (a concept he linked with Communism and "Jewish materialism"

See here it says he publicly backed Christianity..

Hitler's early policy speeches showed "a sincere appreciation of Christianity as a value system to be upheld",[12] and he personally believed in an active God, which he expressed as "Providence",[13]

All the stuff that claims Hitler was against Christianity comes from supposed private conversations and such..

Everyone agrees that Hitler ATLEAST had to publicly pretend to be Christian because the majority of the German people were Christians..

So I’m not sure either side gets to place the blame for Hitler on the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Hitlers religious views, lack of it, or whatever has no bearing on the monster he was
But to blame atheists or pagans (he was not one) is sidestepping that. Oh no a Christian would never do that .... said people who don't know history.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I remembered that one Hitler bigwig was knee deep in it, but Hitler and the vast majority of nazis were not..

It was closer to a Nazi version of the skull and crossbones society. Not a candidate for a replacement religion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join